Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alexander Goth grew up into a female...

Comments

• Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    217197697.jpg

whoa that's freaky

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Laella wrote: »
    choked on my softdrink when I saw the picture, then after I recovered had to put on my glasses to check the sim's name, just to be sure. I have to ask, but is there any cc / mods in your game or is that just one hilarious glitch? lol

I do have CC (I'm a CC creator) and as for mods, I have just a few for things like the names of the TV stations and the no mosaic. I think that this wouldn't affect the -GENDER- of a sim, you know? I think it's just a wonderful glitch!
  • Weirder Stories!

Pretty much, LMAO! XD
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    What an amazing life simulator, indeed! *sarcasm*
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    Weirder Stories!

Indeed.
  • Kellieann123Kellieann123 Posts: 507 Member
    I think I'm gonna die of laughter..

No but seriously, how the heck did this kinda crap make it through the devs so called practice runs.
    bobyo2001 wrote: »

Well, they left no aspect of real life out, it seems. Even sex-change is in.

• SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    true-or-false-16-girly-things-guys-absolutely-love-to-do4.gif
    I love this thread.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    Now I have this song stuck in my head... Instead of "Man or a Muppet" it's more like "Man or a Woman"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WWWTW1P8rQ
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member

No but seriously, how the heck did this kinda crap make it through the devs so called practice runs.

Like the "flirty with father" and the "I married my brother" relationship blunders?
    I wonder just how long they did game testing on this, really.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • I'm startin to think they stuck to their promise when they said "weirder stories" LOL!
    Definitely weirder stories indeed. :P
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here

Ha! There were no such thing!

Any of that would clue them in weddings were glitchy, collecting made you a bodybuilder or that babies and children are left home unattended.
  • Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Hahaha, oh my god that's hilarious. Can't stop laughing! Amazing!!
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    pguida wrote: »
    bobyo2001 wrote: »

Well, they left no aspect of real life out, it seems. Even sex-change is in.

I would be totally okay with having a sex change option at the hospital in the game, but that's just a really bad bug :o
    oh3cjs.jpg
    Zolt65 wrote: »

Like the "flirty with father" and the "I married my brother" relationship blunders?
    I wonder just how long they did game testing on this, really.

They were adding things up to the last minute. There was no proper BETA.
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    (Looks at OP, Flips tables then yells in the distance) THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!!
  • clavatKclavatK Posts: 33 Member
    please post Alexandra Goth on the gallery xDDD that would be awesome.
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Now I have this song stuck in my head... Instead of "Man or a Muppet" it's more like "Man or a Woman"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WWWTW1P8rQ
    Now that's stuck in my head...
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    girl put on some clothes! we all know that's not a swimsuit
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    girl put on some clothes! we all know that's not a swimsuit
    Quoted for truth. LOL
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Can't stop laughing! Oh my God!:) Too funny, way too funny! :)
  • CapraCorn104CapraCorn104 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Oh, it's Miley Cirus with her hair shaved off. I see she went the route of Britney Spears too >:)
  • CharlieOllie1108CharlieOllie1108 Posts: 577 Member
    ENolan wrote: »
    (Looks at OP, Flips tables then yells in the distance) THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!!

(sets up table again and cleans the mess up, then flips the table as well and follows suit) YEAH! WHAT SHE SAID!!

pa-ha! that's what she said... HA! sorry... ahem.. back to the topic...
  • mrsnava82mrsnava82 Posts: 664 Member
    Cant stop laughing wow
    signature.png
  • LaellaLaella Posts: 519 Member
    Laella wrote: »
    choked on my softdrink when I saw the picture, then after I recovered had to put on my glasses to check the sim's name, just to be sure. I have to ask, but is there any cc / mods in your game or is that just one hilarious glitch? lol

I do have CC (I'm a CC creator) and as for mods, I have just a few for things like the names of the TV stations and the no mosaic. I think that this wouldn't affect the -GENDER- of a sim, you know? I think it's just a wonderful glitch!

Yeah that sort of cc creating a gender-change seems a bit far-fetched, i wouldn't know personally since I rarely use cc or mods.

I'm still laughing about this happening haha, kind of glad it didn't happen in my game though! hehe