Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Allwynds Manor

suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Thanks to dear Rosemow I am posting this in the correct forum!

I finally had enough time to get a build up on the Gallery ( I don't know why or how to fix but I am Photobella in the Gallery. Hope this is not too confusing!)

Allwynds Manor is a 3 BR 2.5 bath Modern home featuring a split level open floor plan with gourmet kitchen, formal dining, bar, and large seating space. Well landscaped and tons of outdoor space make this a great home for entertaining.

Here's some images:

09-13-14_11-52nbspAM-2_zps6184797a.png

09-13-14_12-14nbspPM_zps52e9f0d1.png

09-13-14_12-14nbspPM-2_zps018358e0.png

09-13-14_12-59nbspPM_zps824c9611.png

09-13-14_1-00nbspPM_zps2359152b.png

09-13-14_12-58nbspPM-2_zps91fbc600.png

09-13-14_12-58nbspPM_zps09326dc7.png

09-13-14_12-57nbspPM_zps57dc27c8.png

h2xmsbl]
Post edited by suepea on

Comments

• suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Here are a few more pics:

09-11-14_11-22nbspPM_zpsaaf17a2d.png

03c732ba-6f72-4ee0-b049-d3b01e274f59_zps211adc1f.png

09-11-14_11-27nbspPM-2_zpsdab1e1b1.png

09-13-14_12-29nbspPM-2_zpsd33176c0.png

09-13-14_12-29nbspPM_zps936b7714.png

b27109ec-f3df-42dd-8465-26c29863da67_zps17aa806f.png

ffb3eae4-a1a1-4bab-9137-3f0060fd7f7d_zps69492e0e.png

11bc11a3-c49a-437a-a997-bb42695c0266_zps7fbaaf47.png

More pics here
    h2xmsbl]
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    I will repost here what I wrote in the other thread
    Allwynd Manor is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing is great! It looks very nice the types of windows that you have used and how you have placed them in the build looks great! It looks very nice how you have done the water pool and fountains feature around the corner and edges of the home! The plants on the edges of the house and on the sides of the lot looks nice. Very nice wraparound upper balcony porch! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas there enjoying the nice views or have fun playing chess at the chess table. The plants there are nice for sims to see when sitting there, Nice seat bench sitting area on the porch too. Nice ground patio area for sims to enjoy being out in the air sitting at the umbrella covered table eating their meals they have cooked on the BBQ . Sims will enjoy gardening using the garden boxes. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area! The texture of the walls looks very nice.The island curved bar stool counter is great! It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the kitchen cabinets on the walls. The fruit bowl and knife set on the counters are nice kitchen touches. Very nice type of dining table and chairs that you have used. The flowers on the table are very nice for sims to see when dining there. The green patterned floor rug under the table adds to the nice look on the area. The fireplace will keep the room warm. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers and other items on the fireplace ledge and have placed the plants and plates display cabinets either side of the fireplace. The picture on the fireplace wall is a nice touch. Great bar counter alcove nook area under the staircase for sims to enjoy having a drink before, with or after their meal. Very nice split level sunken living room! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas and armchairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the comfortable seats there, having a read of a book from the bookcases, watching tv or just chatting together. The candles and flowers on the coffee table are nice touches there for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice patterns that you have used for the walls. The panda light in the kids room looks cute! Great study desk alcove in the kids room for the sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or having a read of a book. The red colour that you have used for the furnishings looks nice. The sims will enjoy waking up to the sunlight coming in through the bedhead wall windows in the bedrooms onto their beds. The floral picture on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom is very pretty and nice for sims to see when going to bed at night. The candles on the bedside table are nice there and nice leafy bed pattern.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Kashaff1Kashaff1 Posts: 15 New Member
    ....I can't find this in the gallery, what did you name it?
    Kashaff1 wrote: »
    ....I can't find this in the gallery, what did you name it?

Oops -- it's Allwynds Manor. I wish I could get the hang of this!
    h2xmsbl]
    Rose -- you are so sweet!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    Wonderful home! B)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is lovely Sue! I especially love the interiors! So trendy and chic! <3
    yanti68 wrote: »
    It is lovely Sue! I especially love the interiors! So trendy and chic! <3

Thanks, Yanti! I am slowly getting the hang of building with S4. I am amazed at what some of our friends have created so far. There are some amazing builds on the Gallery!
    h2xmsbl]
  • FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
  • CalisaneCalisane Posts: 61 Member
    Its a beautiful house! I love the landscaping.
    Origin ID Calisane
    This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment here, Meggles! I am so glad you liked my first attempt at building in S4!
    h2xmsbl]
    Calisane wrote: »
    Its a beautiful house! I love the landscaping.

Thanks, Calisane! So glad you stopped in to leave your lovely comment.

Now all we need is for EA to turn the MOO cheat in S4. It's so hard for me to build without it. Oooh, can you hear me whine?

Have a great day!
    h2xmsbl]
    Are you sure you actually shared it with the gallery and it's not just in your library? I really want to download because I love it! But I can't find it :( I looked up your name (Photobella, right? ) and the house isn't in your creations... help! haha :)
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Allwynds Manor is a lovely modern build :) I love the large and lofty interior space with that faded brick pattern on the walls, and some of the stylish industrial furnishings you have used! It looks great!
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Very, very beautiful. I love how big it is. I love it so much! :)
    Are you sure you actually shared it with the gallery and it's not just in your library? I really want to download because I love it! But I can't find it :( I looked up your name (Photobella, right? ) and the house isn't in your creations... help! haha :)

I did, really -- are our names case sensitive on Origins? try photobella with the lower case "p." I can't check right now cause I am on my Mac ATM -- have to get into my Boot Camp drive to play S4. I got the message that it had been saved to my library and one that said it had been shared on the Gallery. But I will check again.
    h2xmsbl]
    TheMatteo0 wrote: »
    Allwynds Manor is a lovely modern build :) I love the large and lofty interior space with that faded brick pattern on the walls, and some of the stylish industrial furnishings you have used! It looks great!

Thanks, Matt -- I love the details on the modern build options in game.

I have been looking through your studio and loving your S4 builds! I am closing down on the Mac side now and starting up my Boot Camp so I can go into the Gallery and favorite your builds.
    h2xmsbl]
    Very, very beautiful. I love how big it is. I love it so much! :)

Thanks, Tina! It was nice of you to stop by and leave a comment. Positive feedback is much appreciated!
    h2xmsbl]
    The only houses on "photobella" are Clearbrook Lane and Modernity...and then a few households. Is that you? Didn't see an Allwynds Manor.. Let me know if you check again and fix it!
    edited September 2014
    The only houses on "photobella" are Clearbrook Lane and Modernity...and then a few households. Is that you? Didn't see an Allwynds Manor.. Let me know if you check again and fix it!
    Interesting cause neither one of them are mine -- those are houses I favorited. Hmm -- checking now and will get back to you! Thanks.

ETA: I checked and I do get the option to remove the lot from the Gallery so I am assuming that means it's there. Plus, it has been DL'd a couple of times so someone else has seen it :-) Could you check again and let me know? It should be featured on my Profile page. Thanks!
    h2xmsbl]
    Okay, thank you! :)
    I checked again, there aren't any lots on photobella. :( grrr. frustrating. Could you try sharing it again?
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I love love love the kitchen dining area , It looks so inviting. Actually I love the whole main floor. This looks like a great house for a party.
    Laugh out loud. Often
    I checked again, there aren't any lots on photobella. :( grrr. frustrating. Could you try sharing it again?

I sure will -- but it will have to be later so check back. Thanks for caring, you are sweet.
    h2xmsbl]