Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game wants me to change my hat. Why?!?

For 4 days I've been getting minus points and a message says my hat is embarrassing me. I like my hat and it's an option when you dress your sim. So I don't get it. Why do I keep getting punished for choosing a hat option? It goes with my clown look. It doesn't embarrass me at all and the ladies in game like it.

Comments

• nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited September 2014
    Some clothing items have emotions attached to them. I hear there's a dress that gives Flirty +2, for example. Maybe that hat just has an Embarrassed emotion attached to it?
  • jirlucfanjirlucfan Posts: 447 Member
    GnomeZen wrote: »
    For 4 days I've been getting minus points and a message says my hat is embarrassing me. I like my hat and it's an option when you dress your sim. So I don't get it. Why do I keep getting punished for choosing a hat option? It goes with my clown look. It doesn't embarrass me at all and the ladies in game like it.

The hat is giving off that emotion, just like the animal hats too. Not sure if there is a way to disable it.

• mesmerizedishmesmerizedish Posts: 51 Member
    Just because you have no sense of shame doesn't mean your sim doesn't.
  • TarôTarô Posts: 52 Member
    edited September 2014
    Yeah really... If I was a Sim controlled by you GnomeZen, and had to wear the clothes and hat that are in your picture, I can assure you that I would try very hard to die.
  • SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    Tarô wrote: »
    Yeah really... If I was a Sim controlled by you GnomeZen, and had to wear the clothes and hat that are in your picture, I can assure you that I would try very hard to die.

Well if you (as the sim) wore that hat long enough and had someone walk in while you were using the potty you'd die from embarrassment in no time.
  • GnomeZenGnomeZen Posts: 273 Member
    edited September 2014
    the hat has special attraction powers...so i never take it off
    cHuT6wf.jpg

the happy family

cbS167l.jpg