Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No-Auto Mods We Need.

ChubbyKatzeChubbyKatze Posts: 564 Member
edited September 2014 in Gameplay Mods
Stop visitors from playing on computer, using observatory and microscope.

Stop visitors from eating all of your Sims food as soon as parties start!!! I hate this SO MUCH!

Sims you are playing: Don't Dance or make drinks constantly.

Edit: Wanted to add Don't be randomly mean to other Sims (unless of course it is their thing like Evil Sims)

Comments

• EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Mods that reduce the attraction to the computer period. I can't keep my outdoor loving sim off of it, then he gets tense because he's cooped up inside.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    There's deffinetly some things that need changing in that area.. Lets hope the Guru's see this post :)
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
  • ChubbyKatzeChubbyKatze Posts: 564 Member
    I have an issue with my parties (I have a chef Sim) with Sims walking in and immediately going to the fridge and doing one of two things. Standing in the way of everyone in the kitchen while eating and keeping my Sim from being able to cook anything during the entire event (part of their lifetime thing to cook multiple meals during social events) or they set the bowls all around the house, letting them spoil and go get more food to waste. If it isn't food then it's drinks. It's the most annoying thing and frankly, I would think it's really rude. If a bunch of people you barely knew came over for a get-together to get to know one another, I would think the last thing they would do is just help themselves to the contents of your fridge!!
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    When I want my chef sims to cook during a party, I have a couple group dishes already ready and set out, tends to at least keep the guests out of my fridge. But, yes, you are spot on about that.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    When I want my chef sims to cook during a party, I have a couple group dishes already ready and set out, tends to at least keep the guests out of my fridge. But, yes, you are spot on about that.

With the Chef life aspiration thingy, a lot of them want you to cook several meals at one time during a single event. Standing around while people stand their with their empty heads staring off into space, gets annoying quickly >_<!

• Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    It's so frustrating. I was throwing a birthday for my sim, and he was gonna make a cake and put candles on it. I managed to finally make the cake eventhough everyone kept standing in the way, so it took a while, and then he wouldnt put candles on the cake because people were standing in the way. In the end people left the party and my sim hadn't blown out the candles (-.-) now I make the birthdaycake before I invite anyone..
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
    Whenever I have a Dinner Party, I always make food, a cake and some drinks before anyone shows up. If there is -anything- in my fridge whatsoever though, they will go straight to the dang fridge each and every time. if you have a foody Sim, there is ALWAYS food in your fridge because it is part of their work, lifetime aspiration or one of their wants each and everyday to cook different types/amounts of food. If someone would make a "STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIDGE!" mod, I'd seriously be in heaven.
    ema4G7O.gif
  • KayleKayle Posts: 15 Member
    I really hope this comes in an official update. If we could at least lock doors, you could keep your kitchen private during parties.