Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blues Residence - Old Victorian House

Ezuu123Ezuu123 Posts: 79 Member
edited January 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
My first build in TS4, hope you like it :D
Gallery Link: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/369154EB37A111E48DE75B91B2022F5D
L5LWzaw.png
yF0kIhT.png
vRXMns4.png
IsyPR7d.png
nudBt1V.png
2pQpiFb.png
KjlYnXq.png
Post edited by Ezuu123 on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Blues Residence is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! Nice texture that you have used for the exterior and the open shutter windows are nice. Very nice patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating outdoors in the air at the picnic table. Child sims will have fun on the playground equipment. The birdbath is a nice touch there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room area is very nice! Very nice comfortable sofa and armchair seats that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing in front of the fire. The scenic picture on the wall above the fireplace is nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. It looks very nice how you have used red for the curtains through the home. The pattern on the living room is nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The large island bar stool counter is great! Very nice floral pattern that you have used for the kitchen walls. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Very nice bar counter area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar whilst listening to the music from stereo. Very nice type of bar stools that you have used there. Very nice dining table area! The fruit bowl and the plant in top of the dining table are nice touches. The floral pattern looks very nice in the bedroom too. Great study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table having a read. The fish bowl on the desk looks great! The type of wall lights you have used in the rooms through the home looks nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Alls good, only thing that bothers me is the kitchen cabinets i wish there was some way to fill up that awkward space between the top of the refrigerator and the cabinet above.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Oh wow this is so nice, great work with this! Very good job on the colour schemes, it really fits the theme of victorian, I think. You have done well making everything fit together considering there are somewhat limitations to options for some objects as I have had troubles myself making thkngs match the way I want. Lol gut it is very nice, I will definately check out your gallery and follow when I get a chance to!
  • SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    @Masongamer - there is a way. Place a shelf on the wall just above the fridge and then you can place things on the shelf :)
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • G3NERALCHRISG3NERALCHRIS Posts: 6 New Member
    Love the breakfast bar looks great and the actual bar with card table looks like a fun place to live.
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Your sims definitely seem to be livin' the posh life! Congrats on your first TS4 build - it's a great one!
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Ezuu123Ezuu123 Posts: 79 Member
    Thanks everyone!
    I started building not long ago in TS3 and all the positive comments really motivate me to keep building. :)
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    We are a friendly, motivating and inspirational community :D I looove it
  • DonsvlinderDonsvlinder Posts: 312 Member
    Omg It's gorgeous! Love how you did the interior.
    signature-the-sims-4-3.jpg
  • FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    Wow! Love this home!
  • CelestiAliCatCelestiAliCat Posts: 1,191 Member
    Very nice! ^_^
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Stunning both inside and out!
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    The classical styled house is amazing! I love the real focus on details in the interior, and also the classy simple style of the exterior, it looks great :).
  • tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    Wow, that's one beautifully designed home. You've clearly put a lot of effort into not only building and furnishing it, but the pictures you took really show it off well. :-) I'll definitely be downloading this.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great looking house! I love the landscaping and the interiors very much! Good job! :)
  • 22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    I love when pics are posted with the sims interacting with the home. Beautiful build!
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    Great work! B)
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Very nice. Large home! Decorated perfectly!

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln