Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New family home! My first build

MatthiaMatthia Posts: 107 Member
Hey everyone,

I just uploaded my first sims4 home to the gallery!
I've made a familyhome, perfect for sims who have a few children.
To find the house: #family #Matthia or by searching my origin ID: Myellah

Here are some screenshots of the house. :)

8-9-14_18-42-2_zps74ecbbcb.png[img][/img]8-9-14_18-39_zps218bc8f4.png

8-9-14_18-39-2_zpsf24f7183.png[img][/img]8-9-14_18-41_zps9b4ae67e.png[img][/img]8-9-14_18-42_zpsf7ddb7c4.png[img][/img]8-9-14_18-43-2_zps49d2d780.png[img][/img]8-9-14_18-43-3_zps458a8425.png[img]Thoughts and feedback are always appreciated! :)[/img]

Comments

• SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    Beautiful living room with those plants either side of the TV. I will have to go looking for those. Love the simplicity in the dining room too :D
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • MatthiaMatthia Posts: 107 Member
    Thank you! :)
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    It's really nice, I like the whole thing but I really love the kitchen.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Its a very nice house, with a real homely and family friendly feel about it :)
    Thanks for the nice comments! :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Your family home is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have used the open shutter windows, and the texture of the exterior is nice. Nice front steps entrance to the home. It looks nice how you have placed the lavender on the edges of the front footpath. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice living room for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas watching tv. Nice pattern that you have used for the walls, and the patterned floor rug looks nice there. The green colour of the sofas looks nice with the green of the curtains. The blossom plants look nice how you have placed them either side of the tv, and are a pretty sight for sims to see when sitting watching tv there. Very nice dining room! It looks nice how you have angled the dining table, and the glass type of the table is nice for sims to enjoy eating their meals on. The blossom plant is a nice touch there too. Nice kitchen! The island counter is great! The green colour scheme of the furnishings throughout the home looks very stylish and very nice! The hanging pots and pans, the knife block, and fruit bowl on the counters are great kitchen homely touches. Nice colours that you have used for the master bed and child's single bed. The wall pattern in the master bedroom looks nice.Great outdoors patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating outdoors at the picnic table, enjoying the sunshine and outdoors air.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • KerensaLysereKerensaLysere Posts: 86 Member
    Beautiful house! I love the blue color scheme. <3
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Nicely done on the interior!
  • FamousmelodyFamousmelody Posts: 118 Member
    Love the colour scheme, lovely and bright!
    I'm Just a down to earth Gal from New Zealand !
    @rosemow: Wow, thanks a lot for the nice comments you made, I'm very happy! :D I'm glad you like it so much. :)

@KerensaLysere @Veriona @Famousmelody: Thanks aswell! :D For some reason I really love the blueish color they've put into the game and I like it that you can have matching colors throughout the whole house! :)
  • 22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Love the gray/teal color scheme. The kitchen is especially nice!
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    Wonderful home! B)
    Thank you both! Appreciate it. :)