Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Request Unlock Career Rewards

Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
edited September 2014 in General Mods Discussion
Could some brilliant modder out there create a mod to unlock all the career rewards.... I would love you forever!! :D
NewBanner.jpg
Origin ID: Tiki5872
Post edited by Tiki5872 on

Comments

• lauriej0823lauriej0823 Posts: 411 Member
    me to either that or a hack to get unlimited aspiration points
  • simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    Agreed. This new system does not work well with how I play the game. lol
    HSon1Mq.png
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    I really hope somone does this! I was working on decorating a house I just built and I really waned to use the locked armchair,bookshelf. and sofa! There are so many nice little decorative objects as well. Curse you EA for making it like this!! >:)
    NewBanner.jpg
  • CyberOpsCyberOps Posts: 59 Member
    I hope someone does too
  • FlintNo1FlintNo1 Posts: 68 Member
    I hope so too it drives me crazy having items locked to me in a game I've already paid for its not as though its DLC
    SimsSig01_zpsdc4454f3.png
  • Simsgeek201Simsgeek201 Posts: 47 Member
    I really hope EA fix this with a patch or someone makes a mod to unlock it, I don't like all the padlock in the build and buy mode.
    f79d3db7-df1c-48f2-b756-9e62f40c9ec4_zpse4c7881b.png
  • FlintNo1FlintNo1 Posts: 68 Member
    > @Simsgeek201 said:
    > I really hope EA fix this with a patch or someone makes a mod to unlock it, I don't like all the padlock in the build and buy mode.

I know the locks really annoy me too It feels like you only own part of the game at any given time.
    SimsSig01_zpsdc4454f3.png
  • TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    Could some brilliant modder out there create a mod to unlock all the career rewards.... I would love you forever!! :D

Here you go :)

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783944/mod-release-unlock-all-build-buy-content-for-the-simmers-who-prefer-to-build#latest
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)

Here you go :)

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783944/mod-release-unlock-all-build-buy-content-for-the-simmers-who-prefer-to-build#latest
    OMG O.O You have no idea how much I appreciate this!! You are awesome!!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    I just remembered having a conversation with my sister about this (she plays Sims too). I told I asked one of the Guru's (Grant) and he said that he knew a lot of people wanted it and it was on his list. I told my sister "I bet you $100 that a modder will do it before EA even looks at it"! :p
    NewBanner.jpg
    I just remembered having a conversation with my sister about this (she plays Sims too). I told I asked one of the Guru's (Grant) and he said that he knew a lot of people wanted it and it was on his list. I told my sister "I bet you $100 that a modder will do it before EA even looks at it"! :p

Pretty sure they just bet on us doing it when it comes to stuff like that :p Still, I think they could have been bothered to include a "Sandbox mode"
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

Pretty sure they just bet on us doing it when it comes to stuff like that :p Still, I think they could have been bothered to include a "Sandbox mode"

Repeat of Sims 3.... "Let the modding community take care of it". Nothing more frustrating then trying to build and seeing all these neat items locked up!! I don't have time to play a sim through to "unlock" these items! Also, I wonder what happens when someone downloads a lot with these unlocked items and their sim does not have them "unlocked". Really EA, way to make it more frustrating!
    NewBanner.jpg

Repeat of Sims 3.... "Let the modding community take care of it". Nothing more frustrating then trying to build and seeing all these neat items locked up!! I don't have time to play a sim through to "unlock" these items! Also, I wonder what happens when someone downloads a lot with these unlocked items and their sim does not have them "unlocked". Really EA, way to make it more frustrating!

Good question... an experiment for this evening I suppose :)

Good question... an experiment for this evening I suppose :)

@TwistedMexican, I have the current lot that I am building where I am using some of these locked items. It's far from complete, but if you want to test to see what happens, I can put it on the gallery temporarily so you can download and we can see what happens?
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Madiza86Madiza86 Posts: 158 Member

Hmm I'm not sure, but I tested it sorta - Placed the house with unlocked items in my gallery and then started new game and placed house - Items was there - Placed sim into house - still there and after playing a bit - its still there and useable. I don't know what happens if I save and reload though.
    Madiza86 wrote: »

Hmm I'm not sure, but I tested it sorta - Placed the house with unlocked items in my gallery and then started new game and placed house - Items was there - Placed sim into house - still there and after playing a bit - its still there and useable. I don't know what happens if I save and reload though.

Well that's interesting and looks promising that items will show when player uses a house off the gallery with these items.

NewBanner.jpg
  • Madiza86Madiza86 Posts: 158 Member

Well that's interesting and looks promising that items will show when player uses a house off the gallery with these items.

I thought it may have some value as to your current inquiry, but as far as up and downloading such a lot, I'm not sure of the process and what happens - But its lovely that it works with homemade houses.

If I had to guess, this means lots with those items will keep them but you still can not add new objects unless you unlock them yourself.

edited September 2014
    Rooms are unlocked. I'm going to try to get it working on a community lot but at the very least the rooms will be coming tonight.

edited September 2014
    So anyone want to download my lot from the gallery that has some of these unlocked items in it to see if they show up once it's downloaded? Some let me know, and I will upload it and then take it down as soon as it's in your game.
    NewBanner.jpg
  • eickley8472eickley8472 Posts: 134 Member
    I love this idea. I love building and updating all of my lots before I play the game with sims and this is useful. thanks.
    Version 2 is up btw, now works on rooms and works on community/vacant lots :)

• lauriej0823lauriej0823 Posts: 411 Member
    any chance of a unlock for the aspiration rewards?