Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Garbage Piling Up on House Sidewalk

these randoms sims keep piling random crap and trash in on the sidewalk in front of my house. I can't pick it up and throw it away because its just outside of my house property and everytime I go outside in front of my house I get the negative moodlet for a trashy environment......where the hell is the trash even coming from? Anyways does anyone have a solution or experiencing a similar problem?

Comments

• Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I saw another thread where someone was posting screenshots of townies just walking around carrying bags of trash. Seems there is some kind of glitch related to trash disposal for some folks. I haven't seen it in my game yet, fortunately, but you aren't the only one with a trash issue.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    Some bushes will grow on it and you can get trash fruit.
    beXSQcW.jpg
  • Options
    TarôTarô Posts: 52 Member
    Maybe they wanted to simulate today's society and they will add garbage men in a future EP :p More seriously, yes it is kind of annoying to get a bad moodlet from something so stupid. I hope it will get fixed.
  • Options
    SariyhSariyh Posts: 83 Member
    I had one of my sims putting a plate full of food on the sidewalk and did not clean it up. It had been at least 2 simweeks and it is still not spoiled. Good way to keep your food fresh, haha