Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Changing the mailbox?

Anyone know how to change your mailbox? There seem to be different ones and I'd like to change it. However, there seems to be no option to do that. Is there a secret building menu like there was in TS3?

Comments

• Noah_ReddenNoah_Redden Posts: 311 Member
    Unfortunately you can't :/

I hate it too. It looks so strange and medieval.
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    I want mailboxes from Roaring Heights, those were my favorite.
  • TarôTarô Posts: 52 Member
    Unfortunately you can't :/ <br />
    <br />
    I hate it too. It looks so strange and medieval.

Lol a medieval mailbox :) I agree that more choices would be nice, to fit the style of the house.
  • resc83resc83 Posts: 9 New Member
    But there has to be an option, since there is more than one version of a mailbox available. I moved my lot to the Oakenwood (?) lot, the 50x50 one, and the only neighbouring household has a very modern looking one.
  • CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸, wish they were changeable :( The mailbox I have now in Oasis Springs is awesome and I want to take it with me!
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    I wish we could... In TS3, you used the buydebug cheat to change them out. No cheat like that for TS4 (yet). I liked the Lucky Palms mailbox.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member
    I think some lots have different ones but you can physically pick one for yourself - its a pain but hopefully they will change this in the future
    ||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I like the medieval mailbox more than the white box on a stick in the neighborhood with the Goths. or the mailbox that looks like an oversized demented In camera near the mansion.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif