Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Peaceful Home

SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
A house I built in The Sims 4. Value: $93,641. You can download the lot on my origin account. User: StripedRainbow

PoNji5Q.png?1

9uqdN4Z.png?1

UImwfWF.png?1

ARiP28I.png?1

ARiP28I.png?1

gyQygpX.png?1

wDhMyGL.png?1

RceTShL.png?1

ClpVeN3.png?1
Origin ID: StripedRainbow

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Peaceful Home is very nice! :) Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The wooden flooring in the rooms looks nice. The master bedroom is nice. Great comfortable arm chair and sofa that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting and relaxing on before going to bed. Great study desk nook area for sims to enjoy using the computer at the table. The patterned floor mat looks nice how you have placed it under the bed. Very nice dining room. The glass dining table and the type of dining seats that you have used there are very nice for sims to enjoy sitting on and enjoying eating their meals. The fruit bowl on the table top is a nice touch. Nice patterned floor mat that you have used in the bathroom. The teddy in the child's room looks cute! The child sim will have fun playing the guitar in their bedroom. The type of ceiling lights that you have used in the rooms looks very nice. Great outdoors garden boxes area for sims to enjoy growing plants and flowers.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Peaceful Home is very nice! :) Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The wooden flooring in the rooms looks nice. The master bedroom is nice. Great comfortable arm chair and sofa that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting and relaxing on before going to bed. Great study desk nook area for sims to enjoy using the computer at the table. The patterned floor mat looks nice how you have placed it under the bed. Very nice dining room. The glass dining table and the type of dining seats that you have used there are very nice for sims to enjoy sitting on and enjoying eating their meals. The fruit bowl on the table top is a nice touch. Nice patterned floor mat that you have used in the bathroom. The teddy in the child's room looks cute! The child sim will have fun playing the guitar in their bedroom. The type of ceiling lights that you have used in the rooms looks very nice. Great outdoors garden boxes area for sims to enjoy growing plants and flowers.
    It is a very nice home! :)

Thank you very much.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow