Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yanti Sims 4 builds-NEW-23 June 2017- Cascade House -Pg 46

yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
edited June 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi guys,

I just shared a mediterrenean styled home today. It is called La Dolce Vita. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large living room, large kitchen/diner, study and an outside barbecue / dining area. You can find my house in the gallery. My origin name is yanti68

Here are some pics:

11-9-14_13-50600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-49600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-36600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-37600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-34-3600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-35-2600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-41-4600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-41-5600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-37-2600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-39-2600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-42600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-43-3600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-46600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-44600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-43600x375.jpg

11-9-14_13-34600x375.jpg

Post edited by yanti68 on

Comments

• VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    A spanish style castle! <3 that kitchen set up and the garden is great, terrific job!
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Congratulations on building such a great looking lot again Yanti :) Seems like you are a natural at the Sims 4 already! I love the beautiful mediterranean style exterior, it looks gorgeous, and the detailing in the interior is great as always :p
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    If only I could build like this! This is beautiful!! I love the style and the details on the inside as well as outside. Fantastic job!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Just added it to my map, I was looking for something grand to put in my oasis map and this fit the bill, it looks gorgeous!
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    This build is so beautifully done Yanti, I love the warm and welcoming colour palette and decor of this gorgeous house.
    Hugs <3 Folly
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    La Dolce Vita is a very nice home! :) It is a very lovely sims 4 home! I am very glad that you are building in sims 4 now. Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing looks great! Very nice colour and texture that you have used for the exterior. The type of windows that you have used and how you have placed them in the build look very nice. It looks very nice how you have used the hedge fencing around the sides of the lot. Very nice back area of the home! It looks very nice how you have done the water fountain features! Very nice outdoors living area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ there and eating outdoors at the umbrella covered table, enjoying the sunshine and outside air. The flower cart there looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the plants either side of the steps. Nice upper balcony. It looks very nice how you have used the arches in the front and back porch areas! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the comfortable sofas there enjoying watching tv, reading a book from the bookcase and listening to the grand piano being played and the fireplace will keep the room. The window music alcove is a very nice place for sims to enjoy playing music. The yellow flowers on the fireplace, and on the coffee table are nice sunny sights for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. The nice pictures on the walls add to the nice look in the room. The plants on the floor are nice touches. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The curved counter bar stool eating counter looks very nice! The tea set and fruit bowl on top of it are nice touches. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters. The mug racks item on the kitchen counter, and the fruit picture and cutlery item on the wall are nice kitchen item touches for sims to enjoy seeing whilst cooking meals there. Very nice dining room! Very nice type of dining seats that you have used there and the fruit bowl looks nice on top of the table. The scenic picture on the wall and the plants on the side table and floor are very nice for sims to see when dining there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The clock on the bedside table and the pictures on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom look nice there, and it looks great how you have placed the clothes shelves over the dressers in the bedrooms. Very nice study desk alcove areas for sims to enjoy sitting using the computer at the study table. It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases either side of the computer desk and have the nice yellow flowers picture on the wall there for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. The green toy in the kids room looks cute!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    Ooooh....pretty! It has a great chateau, Champs le Sims feel to it. Gorgeous work, Yanti.

And the pix are good too...I guess you are getting used to the camera controls after all :P
  • thuakheawthuakheaw Posts: 54 Member
    So inspire me with Brown gorgeous mood&tone ! Super Luxury but still giving home sweet home feelings for big sims family.
    Love your living room ,
    So much detail with interior design,
    Love Love love <3
    kgsig.gif
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Absolutly wonderful, dear !! Hugs :)<3
  • AsmodeusesWifeAsmodeusesWife Posts: 240 Member
    Gorgeous home Yanti, love it :)
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
    you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    asmodeuseswife.blogspot.co.uk/
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Very beautiful! I can see the difference between the first and second screenshot - in the second, you made things more symmetrical. (SIMmetrical? :p ) Don't you love how easy that is to do in TS4?
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Pretty pretty yanti!! luv the patio area!

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Veriona wrote: »
    A spanish style castle! <3 that kitchen set up and the garden is great, terrific job!

Thanks Veriona! I am so happy that you liked it. I hope you enjoy it in your game. Hugs :)
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Lovely build! You have carried your style over to sims 4 just perfectly. :)
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• darkside266darkside266 Posts: 2,077 Member
    Absolutely gorgeous Yanti.
  • AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    Really beautiful!! I <3 the roofing :) great job! ^_^
  • PINKLADY1PINKLADY1 Posts: 142 Member
    Looks beautiful Yanti! As always you've done a great job on the exterior and landscaping
  • TfbobTfbob Posts: 747 Member
    Just thought I would come on here and say hello, Yanti! I love your new mediterrenean lot. TFBob :)
  • Puncky99Puncky99 Posts: 338 Member
    Really beautiful! I love both the interior and exterior decorations and you did a great job on the roofing! :)
    Onderschrift_Luna_1_met_Logo_zpsbwcad4il.jpg

EA ID: Simmie99
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoonshineSim
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonshineSim/
    Please visit my website for more of my creations.
    TheMatteo0 wrote: »
    Congratulations on building such a great looking lot again Yanti :) Seems like you are a natural at the Sims 4 already! I love the beautiful mediterranean style exterior, it looks gorgeous, and the detailing in the interior is great as always :p

Hi Matt! Thanks a lot for stopping by to comment. I am getting used to the sims 4. Still have a lot to discover and experiment though! The adventure has just begun! :D I am glad you liked my first sims 4 build! Had great fun building it. Hugs :)

If only I could build like this! This is beautiful!! I love the style and the details on the inside as well as outside. Fantastic job!

Thank you ! You are very kind! Compared to sims 3 building in sims 4 is quite easy. So give it a try! I think you would be pleasantly surprised! Glad you liked my build. Thanks for stopping by to check out my build. Hugs :)
  • LoveEvilLoveEvil Posts: 1,654 Member
    Hi yanti, good to see you building in sims 4. Your new build is very nice. :)
    follyfoot wrote: »
    This build is so beautifully done Yanti, I love the warm and welcoming colour palette and decor of this gorgeous house.
    Hugs <3 Folly

Thanks dear Folly! I am quite enjoying building in the sims 4! So glad you liked it. Hugs <3
    rosemow wrote: »
    La Dolce Vita is a very nice home! :) It is a very lovely sims 4 home! I am very glad that you are building in sims 4 now. Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing looks great! Very nice colour and texture that you have used for the exterior. The type of windows that you have used and how you have placed them in the build look very nice. It looks very nice how you have used the hedge fencing around the sides of the lot. Very nice back area of the home! It looks very nice how you have done the water fountain features! Very nice outdoors living area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ there and eating outdoors at the umbrella covered table, enjoying the sunshine and outside air. The flower cart there looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the plants either side of the steps. Nice upper balcony. It looks very nice how you have used the arches in the front and back porch areas! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the comfortable sofas there enjoying watching tv, reading a book from the bookcase and listening to the grand piano being played and the fireplace will keep the room. The window music alcove is a very nice place for sims to enjoy playing music. The yellow flowers on the fireplace, and on the coffee table are nice sunny sights for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. The nice pictures on the walls add to the nice look in the room. The plants on the floor are nice touches. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The curved counter bar stool eating counter looks very nice! The tea set and fruit bowl on top of it are nice touches. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters. The mug racks item on the kitchen counter, and the fruit picture and cutlery item on the wall are nice kitchen item touches for sims to enjoy seeing whilst cooking meals there. Very nice dining room! Very nice type of dining seats that you have used there and the fruit bowl looks nice on top of the table. The scenic picture on the wall and the plants on the side table and floor are very nice for sims to see when dining there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The clock on the bedside table and the pictures on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom look nice there, and it looks great how you have placed the clothes shelves over the dressers in the bedrooms. Very nice study desk alcove areas for sims to enjoy sitting using the computer at the study table. It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases either side of the computer desk and have the nice yellow flowers picture on the wall there for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. The green toy in the kids room looks cute!
    It is a very nice home! :)

Thanks dear Rose! I alwasy enjoy reading your comments. Makes me smile! Hugs! <3
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Lovely lot @yanti68. Totally beautiful especially inside. Congrats and way to go on your first TS4 build :-)