Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim is wasting tons of food! (Image Included)

As you can see by this picture, the Sim in question is taking plates of food from the refrigerator and placing them all over the counters and table. He repeats this until there is no more food left in the fridge! This is not making any sense and my house is a mess! Comments/Feedback, Is this happening to you?

4W9aK7X.jpg
qWTILUF.png

Comments

• LightestsLightests Posts: 853 Member
    honestly that has never happened to me, but thats really funny :P
    tumblr_n4lzmoWGk41s7cn3go1_400.gif
  • EGYPT87771EGYPT87771 Posts: 224 Member
    What the? Does he have any traits that may make that happen? Slob or something?
  • TarôTarô Posts: 52 Member
    It is not happening to me, no... Your Sim seems to really like doing this just to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you off, or maybe he is Alzheimer.

Another possibility, he doesn't care at all because he knows you used the motherlode cheat so he is sure he will always have food.
  • JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited September 2014
    He's hungry I see. It kind of reminds me of the glitch in the simguru livestream where Mortimer Goth wouldn't use the toilet, he would just sit and go right back up again and after he peed himself he was trying to take a shower but he jumped out after a second. So he's trying to eat but everytime he grabs a plate it cancels the action for some reason so he goes to grab a new one. Maybe?
  • Peacocktail18Peacocktail18 Posts: 89 Member
    EGYPT87771 wrote: »

Not a slob, but he is a Foodie..

qWTILUF.png

Tarô wrote: »
    It is not happening to me, no... Your Sim seems to really like doing this just to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you off, or maybe he is Alzheimer.

Another possibility, he doesn't care at all because he knows you used the motherlode cheat so he is sure he will always have food.

You're too funny :)
    qWTILUF.png

the poor guy looks so sad in the picture :(
    i hope you fixed his problem
    Tried restarting game, still happening, but only for this family. Not a HUGE inconvenience, just a messy mess :P
    qWTILUF.png

• xsophiex9999xsophiex9999 Posts: 167 Member
    It could be because he is a Foodie, they tend to like to pick out lots of food :P This is too funny though!
    vht3wy.jpg
  • JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    Too funny..thanks for the chuckle. Did you try resetsim on him? Perhaps that will get him out of his loop.
    Thank you EA and thank you Maxis..we got our babies back, Yay!
  • TarôTarô Posts: 52 Member
    By the way Peacocktail18, I really love the little cat in your signature. Awww <3
  • Rubycube86Rubycube86 Posts: 294 Member
    Hmm... I'm currently playing a family where both adults have the foodie trait and neither of them do this. Personally, I think it's a glitch.
    people keep saying it's because he's a foodie, but i had a foodie and this never happened
  • LewanaM00nLewanaM00n Posts: 321 Member
    LOL. No my sims don't do that o.o
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    lol, reminds me when the nanny in TS2 gets stuck in a loop and keeps getting bottles out of the fridge. :p
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    I think it could be a bug.
  • Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Yeah I have had this. I run a large 8 sim house and after I have dealt with the needs of one sim I often find the kitchen full of plates in varied states, cups (they love the milk), glasses (the bar is a magnet to some sims) and of course books because no sim ever seems to put a book in their inventory anymore, they like to hide them behind the coffee maker or by the side of the toilet.

I'm starting to wonder if a 'neat' sim is the answer. Or a machine gun.... ;)
    Tarô wrote: »
    By the way Peacocktail18, I really love the little cat in your signature. Awww <3

Thank youuuu <3
    qWTILUF.png

• camman1995camman1995 Posts: 900 Member
    According to your picture he's experiencing hunger desperation. Let him eat.
    camman1995 wrote: »
    According to your picture he's experiencing hunger desperation. Let him eat.

He would do this at full hunger need as well.
    qWTILUF.png

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Food fetish comes to mind... :P
  • RagingFurballRagingFurball Posts: 111 Member
    That picture made my day. I have no suggestion, but thank you for posting that wallpaper worthy picture
    My Origin ID is Raging_Furball
    Simblr: http://raging-furball.tumblr.com
  • Fiever7Fiever7 Posts: 884 Member
    Rubycube86 wrote: »
    Hmm... I'm currently playing a family where both adults have the foodie trait and neither of them do this. Personally, I think it's a glitch.

It is. It may be happening since there are times where my Sims will make something when they need to eat yet they just sit there and it's probably looping since they're so hungry.
    Just like how my sims will sometimes pick up a plate to wash but then put it back down and just sit there deer in the headlights until I force them to move away and try again.
    IRJsECv.png
  • AJLOVER01AJLOVER01 Posts: 120 Member
    EGYPT87771 wrote: »

Not a slob, but he is a Foodie..

Hmm that's interesting, I had a sim that did that too and he's a foodie.
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Really sims really! You have homeless bretheren in a park around the block and you're wasting food lol smh.