Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This Mod needs made Now! Sigh..

Please, Please! could somebody make a mod to stop the chipmunks sound on the stereo while the game on fast forwards ..
And a bigger must !.. make the stereo louder. I can't hardly hear my Mp3 playing and everything is set high..

Comments

• nalle909nalle909 Posts: 20 New Member
    One "fix" is to lower all sound except music in TS4, and then crank up your headphones/speakers so it will be equalized
  • LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited September 2014
    Doesn't work .. In Sims 3, I can hear my custom music/mp3 nice and loud if wanted. Sims 4, stereo is on the high setting and hardly make out whats playing . under /game option/audio.. everything set to 50% accepted for Master Volume, Music. those are set to 100%.. even in windows 7 game it self set to 100% ..either I'm going death or Sims 4 volumes is turn way down from Sims 3

let me add something else, I've noticing Ea music is little louder ,but when custom music plays, it just drop off.
  • DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    Mine blast me out of the house on high volume. It was too quiet on lower end speakers but, I changed to better speakers on my PC and now, TS4 can vibrate the floor in my house, if that's what I want.

As for custom music, that's dependent on the recording and, the quality of the MP3. Unless you are a sound engineer, all you can do is try to find a better copy of the song.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    I actually like the chipmunk sound when we fast forward, it's more fun that way. :p

And I'm not having any problem with the volume of my stereos, they're very loud. :o
  • LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited September 2014
    uhh .I don't like chipmunks..I just want my music louder , it's why I love the most about the Sims, my mp3
  • ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    edited September 2014
    Please, Please! could somebody make a mod to stop the chipmunks sound on the stereo while the game on fast forwards ..
    And a bigger must !.. make the stereo louder. I can't hardly hear my Mp3 playing and everything is set high..

But I love the Chipmunks! Theodore is my favorite. :p:D

Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png