Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOO?

ELIROCELIROC Posts: 2,318 Member
Hi Everybody!

I was trying the building cheats but didn't get the MOO to work. Do anyone know how to make it work in TS4? Or, if not, if there's another way to get objects closer together?

Thanks a lot!!!
EliRoc :D

Comments

• Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Not too sure, sorry, but I hold down alt while moving objects. I haven't tried the moveobjects on cheat from TS3, hopefully someone more knowledgeable can help you ^_^
  • Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    Unless there's been a new development I haven't heard about, MOO still isn't available in Sims 4. I'm trying to landscape without it right now and arrgghhh, I need it. I'm really hoping they add this cheat back.
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    ELIROCELIROC Posts: 2,318 Member
    Yeaa, I find it quite difficult to work without MOO. It's soooo annoying. I had so many ideas with all the new stuff but lost motivation because it's so limited...
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    They told us at the Creator's Camp that they were having problems with the MOO cheat in Sims 4. They told us they are working on it and will get it out to us at a later date. I was hoping the last patch we got would have it, but alas, not to be.
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    They told us at the Creator's Camp that they were having problems with the MOO cheat in Sims 4. They told us they are working on it and will get it out to us at a later date.

Good to know! I don't mind waiting, I'm just glad to know it's in the works. @ehaught58, would you know, by any chance, whether they're planning on implementing something so that items that have been made larger with the resize cheat will transfer to the gallery that way? I was testing a house I built by downloading it into a new game and saw that everything I'd resized was back to the original size.
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    ahholladay wrote: »
    They told us at the Creator's Camp that they were having problems with the MOO cheat in Sims 4. They told us they are working on it and will get it out to us at a later date.

Good to know! I don't mind waiting, I'm just glad to know it's in the works. @ehaught58, would you know, by any chance, whether they're planning on implementing something so that items that have been made larger with the resize cheat will transfer to the gallery that way? I was testing a house I built by downloading it into a new game and saw that everything I'd resized was back to the original size.

The fix for that came out in the latest patch.

fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    They told us at the Creator's Camp that they were having problems with the MOO cheat in Sims 4. They told us they are working on it and will get it out to us at a later date. I was hoping the last patch we got would have it, but alas, not to be.

Nice!
  • Options
    @ehaught58, that's awesome! I didn't even realize. I guess it was before the patch that I downloaded the lot. Thanks for the info! :)
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options

@ahholladay I noticed that too, or the resized item will make other items on it's green grid box disappear. Was very sad to realize this. My DH just kept telling me "just don't scale stuff, how about that?" with a grin. Poooo.
  • Options
    Veriona wrote: »
    @ahholladay I noticed that too, or the resized item will make other items on it's green grid box disappear. Was very sad to realize this. My DH just kept telling me "just don't scale stuff, how about that?" with a grin. Poooo.

I tried to not scale stuff, but... impossible! :) The shrubs, especially, get resized a lot, lol. But ehaught58 said it was fixed in the last patch, so I just downloaded that commercial lot I'm working on and it worked! Everything stayed the size I'd made it. I'm so excited about that. That also kind of solves my photobombing problem -- I just downloaded the lot into a brand new game and I sent my sims there right away before any townies could show up. :)

KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    Veriona wrote: »

I tried to not scale stuff, but... impossible! :) The shrubs, especially, get resized a lot, lol. But ehaught58 said it was fixed in the last patch, so I just downloaded that commercial lot I'm working on and it worked! Everything stayed the size I'd made it. I'm so excited about that. That also kind of solves my photobombing problem -- I just downloaded the lot into a brand new game and I sent my sims there right away before any townies could show up. :)

It still bugs for some of my stuff, the sims base gods hate me. It's ok though I've had my share of this from ts3 anyways lol so used to it by now. Glad your photobombing has died down lol, some of those town folks I tell ya >:)