Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photography help, please?

I don't know if this is the right category for this question, but since it's related to the building of a commercial lot, maybe?

I've made a commercial lot and I want to take pics of it from all angles, all rooms, etc. but I sent the group of sims I want in the photos to the lot and it's jampacked with townies! I'm glad they're enjoying it, lol, but I can't get the pics I want because there's so many of them. In Sims 3, you could do the reset sim cheat and it would send the sim back to their home lot, but in Sims 4, it just moves them a little on the same lot. So.... is there anyway to get the townies off the lot, temporarily? I don't want an empty town, so I don't want to delete them from the 'unplayed households' selection.
KGLsNuM.jpg

Comments

• Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Get photobombed >:)
  • Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    Veriona wrote: »
    Get photobombed >:)

Ha ha, this is like, gangbombed! I just counted and there's 5 sims in the way and two more about to come in the door, lol. This is a very popular museum, apparently.

KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    You should post some of the funny photobombs you get though, that'd make my day lol
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Can you go out of the game and get back in it? Will that reset everything? I don't know, but it is kind of funny. ;) I understand the irritation, though. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    You should post some of the funny photobombs you get though, that'd make my day lol

Here's a fairly quiet corner - I want a picture of my sim taking a book off that bookshelf, but these two are in the way. I could live with the red-haired lady, she's fine. But that dude's hat is not setting the mood I was going for. :D

31298_original.jpg

@lovesstorms, that's a great idea! Off to try that...
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    That sombrero tho... lol every time I see a sim with one I >:) Seen one jogging by my house with it on lulululululz
  • Options
    Seen one jogging by my house with it on lulululululz

Seems about right, right? I know I always like to work out in a sombrero! ;)

KGLsNuM.jpg