Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why does she look like The Incredible She-Hulk on steroids??? (PIC)

PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
This is Selina. She started off as thin and shapely, with a smaller waist and bigger bust. Then she started to gain weight (quickly) and was getting fat. I put her on the treadmill a few times to let her lose the weight, and then THIS happened. All this in the time it's taken me to play Sims 4 yesterday and today.

I'm so upset this happened. This is insane. My only consolation is that maybe I can reverse this. She looks terrible in most clothes, now.

And I'm playing with no mods/cc.

15209125455_80cf94e896_z.jpg

Comments

• AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    #Strongisthenewskinny
  • popo500popo500 Posts: 63 Member
    You take any kind of steroids or growth horomones......cause thats the only way a girl can realistically look like that. Say off the drugs.
  • crayzeehappeecrayzeehappee Posts: 676 Member
    Gah! Our sims don't exercise and they get fat. Our sims do exercise and they turn into body builders!
    Origin Username: crayzeehappee
    funny-game-glitch-sims-baby-leave.jpg
  • smoogiesmoogie Posts: 2,374 Member
    woman like that scare me *hides under table*
  • MelReduxMelRedux Posts: 54 Member
    If you have her collecting and digging, that builds muscle RIDICULOUSLY fast
  • OldFashionedDonutOldFashionedDonut Posts: 108 Member
    There is a potion in the reward store that makes the Sims ultra skinny according to the description. I don't know if it would reduce the muscles though...
  • Irish_Chick81Irish_Chick81 Posts: 301 Member
    Penelope wrote: »
    This is Selina. She started off as thin and shapely, with a small waist and bigger bust. Then she started to gain weight (quickly) and was getting fat. I put her on the treadmill a few times to let her lose the weight, and then THIS happened. All this in the time it's taken me to play Sims 4 yesterday and today.

I'm so upset this happened. This is insane. My only consolation is that maybe I can reverse this. She looks terrible in most clothes, now.

And I'm playing with no mods/cc.

15209125455_80cf94e896_z.jpg

I wish it was like that in real life! Running on treadmill = 6 pack ^^
  • AJLOVER01AJLOVER01 Posts: 120 Member
    I think if you use the weight machines you get those muscles, my sim uses the treadmill everyday and she doesn't look like that.
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited September 2014
    AJLOVER01 wrote: »
    I think if you use the weight machines you get those muscles, my sim uses the treadmill everyday and she doesn't look like that.
    She's never used a weight machine, ever. Just the treadmill, and only a few times. She HAS done a lot of collecting and digging, though, so maybe that's what did it.

• RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    MelRedux wrote: »
    If you have her collecting and digging, that builds muscle RIDICULOUSLY fast

This. You may be unintentionally doing other activitie that build muscle, OP.

I regularly put my Sim on the treadmill whenever she gains a little weight around the hips, and she's never bulked out.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I had exactly the same, from only looking for collectables :| It's ridiculous... how do we make them loose muscle? any ideas?
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    That is not an attractive look!. :)
  • anosesanoses Posts: 146 Member
    you can change your sims with cheat cas.fulleditmode
  • DeLIrIouSDeLIrIouS Posts: 17 New Member
    edited September 2014
    That is actually achievable without growth hormone or anabolic steroids. I know from 10 years of experience. I am a 200 pound recreational bodybuilder (male) and I know women who are extremely well conditioned, rounded muscles and maxed out frame wise. It is possible, looks impressive and hot, and does not distort any feminine traits. Last night I deadlifted 400+ pounds, the girl I frequently see in the gym squatted 160 something pounds for good reps, the backside on that girl…. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! B)
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I had exactly the same, from only looking for collectables :| It's ridiculous... how do we make them loose muscle? any ideas?
    It must be looking for collectibles that does it, then. That makes me so sad. Looking for collectibles is one of the things I've discovered I enjoy in Sims 4, so this makes me terribly sad that I can't have a Sim do it without She-Hulk results.

• GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    I've had the same problem in my game. If my sim is sedentary, she gains weight fast. If she works out at all, she turns into She Hulk. For now, I just have to keep using the cheat to edit her in CAS. So, that works until they fix it.

I've heard that they're supposed to be working on this. Hopefully they make it so that things like running on the treadmill or jogging keep your sim fit without making them bulk up. That's what weight lifting should be for, IMO.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • crayzeehappeecrayzeehappee Posts: 676 Member
    I think I heard them say they were working on fixing this. Anyone remember if they did?
    Origin Username: crayzeehappee
    funny-game-glitch-sims-baby-leave.jpg
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Well, on the plus side, she isn't going to be losing many fights, now, except maybe to other collectors. If you are looking for a bodyguard, just ask if they do a lot of collecting.
  • Irish_Chick81Irish_Chick81 Posts: 301 Member
    DeLIrIouS wrote: »
    That is actually achievable without growth hormone or anabolic steroids. I know from 10 years of experience. I am a 200 pound recreational bodybuilder (male) and I know women who are extremely well conditioned, rounded muscles and maxed out frame wise. It is possible, looks impressive and hot, and does not distort any feminine traits. Last night I deadlifted 400+ pounds, the girl I frequently see in the gym squatted 160 something pounds for good reps, the backside on that girl…. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! B)

Can she do that by only going on the treadmill? Cuz if so - I'm going to the gym!
  • nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    Yeah if your sim does a lot of collecting and digging it definitely turns you into a body builder. I had my male sim dig only a couple times because I wanted an energize aura crystal. 2 of them actually. After that, I aint had him gather at all. Though I do need to have him run the treadmill more often lol.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Digging for collectibles makes you buff? thats just stupid . Thats just going to make people not dig for them .
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    DeLIrIouS wrote: »

Well, don't get me wrong. I know that some people are just built like that (that's like my dad's entire side of the family). It's just that I'm not built anything like that. LOL I stay relatively soft no matter what I do. I'm into yoga and martial arts, and I've never had a six pack. I'm playing my simself, so I'd like for there to be some way to control their look. Like I said, I think there should be a few activities that just keep your sim trim and then a few that allow them to bulk up.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    I'll just send my sims hubby to dig those out lol...yikes! *sigh* I really dislike that when our women sims become body builders :(
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I think I heard them say they were working on fixing this. Anyone remember if they did?
    Yep, I remember seeing a Guru say somewhere that they are aware of the gaining weight/muscle issue, something to do with "tuning"...? Hopefully it'll be corrected in a patch fairly soon. In the meantime, you can save up your aspiration points for an 'instantly lean' potion - my somewhat newly chunky male Sim took this and was instantly back to his lean and lovely self again :)
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Wow, I have a sim who loves to garden and collect stuff and she's perpetually "curvy." I make her workout on the treadmill and she may lose a tiny bit of her bum and tummy but that's all...same with her hubby.

I think it looks sexy to another body builder maybe. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.