Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unsure how to download houses?

skyeuk05skyeuk05 Posts: 122 Member
Am very embarrassed to ask as it must be super easy and staring me in the face but how do I go about downloading some of these gorgeous houses that other members have put up on here ? :blush: I know how to do it when in the game (when I go to gallery and community) - but I cant seem to work out how to download them from the posts on here *blush* not sure if there is a link on the post or do I try to search for them in the community myself?

Thank you so much for any help!

Comments

• pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    skyeuk05 wrote: »
    Am very embarrassed to ask as it must be super easy and staring me in the face but how do I go about downloading some of these gorgeous houses that other members have put up on here ? :blush: I know how to do it when in the game (when I go to gallery and community) - but I cant seem to work out how to download them from the posts on here *blush* not sure if there is a link on the post or do I try to search for them in the community myself? <br />
    <br />
    Thank you so much for any help!

When you are in your game, click on the go to gallery. I think it is the 2nd tab next to build. Once in the gallery, you will see community at the top. You will then be able to explore a little bit. I am not in game so I cannot tell you were everything is, but you will see a list along the left hand side that says all & maxi. If you click on all you can search lots, households, etc. Then on the right hand side, if you know someone's ID you can use the drop down box and select Origin ID and type there ID in the search window. I hope this helps. If I am too vague, maybe someone else can be more specific. Good luck & happy downloading.

Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• skyeuk05skyeuk05 Posts: 122 Member
    Thanks so much! I wasn't sure it if was just a case of needing to search for the member ID/ upload name etc or if there was something in the actual post I was just missing!! how stupid of me lol x