Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teen weight problem

Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member
My oldest sim daughter just turned into a teenager. When it was her birthday she was an average size sim. However, I fed her dinner then she went to bed and when she woke up for her part time job she was big. I've tried to make her exercise but it's not working. Has this happened to anyone else?

Never mind I just found out it is a bug in the game that they are working on fixing:):)

Comments

• LightestsLightests Posts: 853 Member
    LOL they know about the over aggressive weight gain, but i havent had a sim gain weight that fast
    tumblr_n4lzmoWGk41s7cn3go1_400.gif
  • Lea347Lea347 Posts: 248 Member
    edited September 2014
    My teen is fat too. Her father was thin but turned to become fat while getting older. They don't do any sport or exercices. So I presume that the quality and/or the quantity of food they eat can influence their weight and that every sim has to do a bit of sport during the week. I've noticed that my sims always eat more than what they really need. they'll eat until they finish their meal. So, now I pay attention and cancel the action even if they have not finished yet. And I've used the awards points system (a kind of diet drink) for the father and he immediatly lost all of his extra-pounds...

Edit: it seems to me that cakes have also a big influence on weight but I'll have to confirm that in game.
  • Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member
    > @Lea347 said:
    > My teen is fat too. Her father was thin but turned to become fat while getting older. They don't do any sport or exercices. So I presume that the quality and/or the quantity of food they eat can influence their weight and that every sim has to do a bit of sport during the week. I've noticed that my sims always eat more than what they really need. they'll eat until they finish their meal. So, now I pay attention and cancel the action even if they have not finished yet. And I've used the awards points system (a kind of diet drink) for the father and he immediatly lost all of his extra-pounds...
    >
    > Edit: it seems to me that cakes have also a big influence on weight but I'll have to confirm that in game.

LoL. No matter what my teen eats she gains. I guess I'll just have to accept the fact she is now big boned;) hopefully they fix this bug soon though.
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I have changed how my Sim eats and put her on the treadmill frequently, and she lost the worst of the weight. But she is so muscular it is really unattractive. She looks terrible in a dress. She somehow got a 6 pack, but still has a huge butt I can't seem to shrink. She looks so bizarre! I thought the treadmill and jogging would not add muscle, but she looks like a female body builder. With a HUGE butt.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • MonkeeGoddessMonkeeGoddess Posts: 315 Member
    I had something along those lines. My sim turned from child to teen and she was a little hefty. She was kind of chubby as a child so I accepted it. But I decided that since her siblings were all super active, I was going to get her active as well. So she went for a jog a few hours after her party died down. I completely forgot about that for a bit while I got the rest of the house under control. I then decided let me change her out of her horrible outfit. As I'm changing her clothes, I find that she's suddenly skinny. This girl had weight on her and now she's got not an inch of fat. I have no idea what happened. One little jog should not be able to do that. But if it does, I definitely need to look into that jogging thing. o:)
    The desert is calling.
    The emptiness of space.
    The hunger of a lion
    Is written on your face.
    A maniac's new love song.
    Destruction is his game.
    I need a new direction,
    Cause I have lost my way.

• Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member
    LoL
  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    What the heck did you feed her? A jar of bacon grease? :#
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • FirelloFirello Posts: 92 Member
    I am playing just 2 sims now with turned off aging. I'm afraid to have children now :D. Because i like slim sims :)
    sigv2.jpg
    Please be patient with my English *** European simmer since TS1