Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

COURT MAFIA

1424344454648...Next

Comments

• Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    Yeh Lissa I remember you saying that, and then you went on a hunt and came back with that quote from Jake. V odd stuff.
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    Marvelissa wrote: »
    Skelda wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Also, people. There are 8 of us. At some point we have to No Lynch. So don't be afraid to vote Not Guilty if that is what you think. I had some reflection overnight and I think it is Jake.

Jake, what do you think of Shannen?

Skelda, you had it all figured it out so early!! :P What happened??
    (this was page 22 by the way)

That post from Jake really convinced me. I didn't think he was bold enough to do that as Mafia. If he had defended her I probably would have attacked him harder.

It was a surprisingly bold move indeed. And it made me really hesitate to attack him also.
    And multiple times even before Shannen died I thought "I'd think/be fairly sure it was jake/Shannen except for that." XD

Yeah, I definitely had similar thoughts. On paper this game seems super scumsided, but it really didn't turn out to be. I think with a few different kills in the beginning Mafia could have had it. I definitely could have seen Renee being mislynched.

• Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited September 2014
    Marvelissa wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Also, people. There are 8 of us. At some point we have to No Lynch. So don't be afraid to vote Not Guilty if that is what you think. I had some reflection overnight and I think it is Jake.

Jake, what do you think of Shannen?

Skelda, you had it all figured it out so early!! :P What happened??
    (this was page 22 by the way)

That post from Jake really convinced me. I didn't think he was bold enough to do that as Mafia. If he had defended her I probably would have attacked him harder.

It was a surprisingly bold move indeed. And it made me really hesitate to attack him also.
    And multiple times even before Shannen died I thought "I'd think/be fairly sure it was jake/Shannen except for that." XD

Yeah, I definitely had similar thoughts. On paper this game seems super scumsided, but it really didn't turn out to be. I think with a few different kills in the beginning Mafia could have had it. I definitely could have seen Renee being mislynched.

Well, yeah. Both of the runs of this game, actually, have been very close town wins.
    And well, because of the claiming system and her being detective I'm not sure I could've seen Renee lynched, but other than that yeah. I suspected her too. Especially after this:
    Sheldonly wrote: »
    I had a feeling she probably wasn't maf, but I wasn't sure.
    Though I'd agreed she was suspicious even before then. So when she died I was shocked.
    It made me even more sure you were Town though. Because after you told me you thought she was suspicious like you did, and I'd agreed, killing her would've seemed like an an odd move; had she lived I would've backed you up as well as I could if you'd accused her the next day.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    SheldonlySheldonly Posts: 6,103 Member
    I think I only sound more suspicious now is because I don't spend hours and hours glued to the forums anymore, so I try to hurry and post and it comes off weirdly XD

Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 51 ||Games Won: 31
    Mafia: 4 ||Third: 7 ||Town: 39 ||Alien: 1
    NK: 19 ||Lynched: 7 ||Alive: 25