Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

COURT MAFIA

Comments

• MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited September 2014
    Bussing in mafia basically means throwing your maf partner/s, yes, under the bus. (And a bus is when you bus them, if that isn't clear, lol.) Anything from casually accusing them/saying you suspect them to even voting for or hammering them (the lattermost is not something you do lightly but it has its place).

And oh my gosh Shannen you nearly got knocked down by a bus? 0.o
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Shannen wrote: »
    Wow Jake…thats brilliant. I thought you had played about the same amount of games but you are alot better than I am at the game. :)

Love.. Well i'm female or feline (Haha, long story) and I go by Shannen, Shan or Kitty. (Just for funsies)

Alleen, for a newbie (not sure how many games) you panicked and it nearly cost you, which would have been a great advantage to Jake and I at the time but would have been sad because you wouldn't have gotten to play. I personally would like to see your gameplay when you are mafia.

I really should be asleep right now..

Shannen this was my second mafia game. The first one was in Haylo's Mastermind and there I was a witch and we won! So relatively i'm a newbie.. hehe.. But this was fun, although I freaked out sometimes.. Thank you Turner... You told me it going to be tough and promise me it was... :p

• RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    Morning all.
    Good game guys.
    I think I'll see about joining one next weekend. Or soon at least. I won't leave it as long as I did last time.
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Woooo!! Gg, i thought for a while jae would do something to win, lol
    But gg!
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Yeah Lissa. :(

I didn't mind Jake throwing me under bus in fact, which was a good choice at the time.

I will say once thing, if it wasn't for Emily coming back and defending Rockley..Jake would of won because Alleen you was easily swayed.

Saying that you did better than I did on my 2nd game.. I kept bugging the host for advice near the end.

Oh and I've just remembered we have been mafia before Jake, with Loppie. Think it was my 4th game. Lol
    Very true Shannen jake did well convincing people to revolt. I was going mad when I came back and saw the two votes.
    Yeah I can imagine. You did brilliant though Hun.

I wonder who would of become Judge if you had been removed? That's one thing that wasn't clear to me.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Oh and I've just remembered we have been mafia before Jake, with Loppie. Think it was my 4th game. Lol

I don't remember joining a Mafia game with Shannen and Loppie being in the mafia game. Are you talking about the "early" mafia game I've participated? If so, I believe that mafia game was hosted by Jojo777.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    And yeah, I believe if Emily didn't get on the thread and defend Rockley, then I would have a much better chance at winning since Alleen was easily strayed.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Lol tha1t waz my immediate though reaction when you guys threw a revolt. Plus she wasnt acting mafia much, in my eyes anywau
    Yeah I can imagine. You did brilliant though Hun.

I wonder who would of become Judge if you had been removed? That's one thing that wasn't clear to me.

Since I revolted, it would have been me.

But yeah. Em coming into the thread and defending Rockley changed things. A lot. I mean, it made me no longer believe in my own revolt. I think without that it would've gone through.
    I dunno what would've happened then. I would've been judge the next day and I would not have accepted a case against Alleen, only Jake, but if he could've led another revolt (not farfetched if Alleen was the one alive with him) then he had a fair chance.

Jake, I don't believe you were in the game with Loppie Shannen is talking about. :P
    Mafia Stats:
    If Rockley ended up getting lynched instead of Lissa that day, then I would probably still kill Emily and I've probably won't start a revolt against Lissa because I've stated that Alleen was more suspicious than Lissa so I've kinda have to stick with my word.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Lissa would have been judge then so at least a townie would have been immune at night. A mafia judge would have ended the game.
    We could have still won with Lissa as judge, especially if I'd been killed and confirmed townie, people would have gone back to suspecting Jake.

It's sooo hard to know who to trust!!! Right to the last minute I had doubts. It easily could have been Alleen being mafia and playing a very bold game.
    If I was judge, though, Jake, I think your only chance would've been to revolt. I doubt I would've accepted a case against Alleen.

The way she accused people who accused her and thought people who didn't were innocent worried me at first but around Day 3 I realized it was incredibly confbiased.
    Mafia Stats:
    Yeah, I guess that the mafia would of lost either way. I've feel that if I were to revolt, then I would attract more suspension on me.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    I don't know. It was really close. You might have been able to sway Alleen to a revolt.

Regardless, you played quite well.
    Mafia Stats:
    Lissa, I am beginning to doubt that he was. I could of swore it was you Jake, sorry.

I really think that Alleen could of been swayed, since she is a beginner. Thinking about it, if I had been in Alleens place..I too would have been easily swayed and maybe all of you on your second game would off been swayed too. I think my problem is and it makes me look guilty is that I really don't like voting if I am not 100% sure but then again, I have to vote or I will look suss but I look suss regardless so I can't win. I have made an habit out of not voting first time and I think I should start voting on day one. To be fair I probably was my most confident the only time I was town. So if I am ever town again (What are the chances?)..only that will confirm my thoughts.

However, I think everyone of you played amazingly and I do hope to get as good as the rest of you.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    edited September 2014
    You guys don't know how close I was to take Jake's side... I was flipping coins here because both Rockley and Jake sounds mafia to me... I really didn't know who I could trust. I actually asked Rockley because she was the judge to choose head or tails, but I don't know if she didn't see that but she didn't react on that one... So I chose head for Rockley because she's a judge and then the coin fell on tail... Jake... But I really don't know why I then ignored that and acussed Jake instead... Maybe sixth sense? :p
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
    Aw I didn't see that Alleen about the coin toss, weird. Glad you chose right in the end. :)

Where is the big mafia thread? Can't seem to find it.
    Mafia Stats:
  • thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    I hope you guys play my Courage the Cowardly Dog game :)
    Thanks Lissa.

I might have enough free time this weekend to do another mafia.
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Skelda wrote: »
    Also, people. There are 8 of us. At some point we have to No Lynch. So don't be afraid to vote Not Guilty if that is what you think. I had some reflection overnight and I think it is Jake.

Jake, what do you think of Shannen?

Skelda, you had it all figured it out so early!! :P What happened??
    (this was page 22 by the way)

That post from Jake really convinced me. I didn't think he was bold enough to do that as Mafia. If he had defended her I probably would have attacked him harder.

• SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    Also, people. There are 8 of us. At some point we have to No Lynch. So don't be afraid to vote Not Guilty if that is what you think. I had some reflection overnight and I think it is Jake.

That post from Jake really convinced me. I didn't think he was bold enough to do that as Mafia. If he had defended her I probably would have attacked him harder.

It was a surprisingly bold move indeed. And it made me really hesitate to attack him also.
    And multiple times even before Shannen died I thought "I'd think/be fairly sure it was jake/Shannen except for that." XD
    Mafia Stats: