March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PewDiePie playing TS4

Comments

• LightestsLightests Posts: 853 Member
    I love pewds! i just love it when he plays different games. i got into horror/indie rpgs because of him :3 plus i saw his sims3 one. it was the first video i saw of him. but this is my opinion of him

i like when he plays serious games and cries because i'm usually crying too :P
    all his story gameplays are very entertaining to watch especially when he gets into the story and stops goofing around (but that's usually pretty entertaining too)
    tumblr_n4lzmoWGk41s7cn3go1_400.gif
  • robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    Lightests wrote: »
    I love pewds! i just love it when he plays different games. i got into horror/indie rpgs because of him :3 plus i saw his sims3 one. it was the first video i saw of him. but this is my opinion of him

all his story gameplays are very entertaining to watch especially when he gets into the story and stops goofing around (but that's usually pretty entertaining too)
    I like it when he does fridays with pewdiepie/vlogs but I do like it when he plays some funny games :P
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member

oh god the walking dead ending with lee i wanted to hug him so bad :( i was crying as well. but i agree with you ^^. i hope he does the next corpse party soon
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu

I like it when he does fridays with pewdiepie/vlogs but I do like it when he plays some funny games :P

i love when he either does the fanfictions, have his puppies pugga-chan/maya and edgar or his funny montages

i also love when mazia scares him XD
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
    omg i tried to play corpse party myself and it's not as fun to play alone
    i watched him play a part when i got stuck and enjoyed the commentary he made
    @MelissaStarbees thats what i think ... it's hard to convey this to people without using the word bro (or saying "for his bros") :P
    i haven't watched much of his walking dead besides when lee died, but i watched last of us and second son -- i pretty much cried with him during those lol
    @robotpanda34 pewds does everything is always so awesome to watch :3
    pewds playing the sims is hilarious, but part of me feels bad for the sims
    omg i tried to play corpse party myself and it's not as fun to play alone
    i watched him play a part when i got stuck and enjoyed the commentary he made
    @MelissaStarbees thats what i think ... it's hard to convey this to people without using the word bro (or saying "for his bros") :P
    i haven't watched much of his walking dead besides when lee died, but i watched last of us and second son -- i pretty much cried with him during those lol
    @robotpanda34 pewds does everything is always so awesome to watch :3
    pewds playing the sims is hilarious, but part of me feels bad for the sims

i cried during that cause lee was awesome! :( i love clem. i haven't watch second son but i did for the last of us. Outlast *shiver* never gonna play that
    outlast wasn't that great of a game, but i liked pewds commentary (i dont think i got that invested in the game because he never read the notes he found) and some of the jump scares were scary and the chases were crazy

second son was pretty good, but he had to cut a lot because there was a lot of running around >_<
    i really liked his last of us and heavy rain, but since i liked playing the walking dead myself, it's hard to rewatch him play it
    but i think i'm going to watch his playthrough because i forgot most of what happened in season one :P
    outlast wasn't that great of a game, but i liked pewds commentary (i dont think i got that invested in the game because he never read the notes he found) and some of the jump scares were scary and the chases were crazy

second son was pretty good, but he had to cut a lot because there was a lot of running around >_<
    i really liked his last of us and heavy rain, but since i liked playing the walking dead myself, it's hard to rewatch him play it
    but i think i'm going to watch his playthrough because i forgot most of what happened in season one :P

i'll start tomorrow watching second son then. poor duck though as well and the mother god kennt lost two that day. i watch second two before season 1 XD oops but clem is adorable!

i love mad father, misao, witch house (ending screwed up) any rpg games he did
    yea at first the low bit rpg games were too ugly for me to watch, but their stories are really good (i dont know why i dont like the art style because i love anime >_<). misao, mad father, witches house
    i think the one i really liked was where he was the girl who got her aunts house and ended up having to hide every night (forgot the name) it was terrifying waiting to see if pewds got caught or not
  • JaegerJaeger Posts: 256 Member
    > @MelissaStarbees said:
    > Lightests wrote: »
    >
    > MelissaStarbees wrote: »
    >
    > I love pewds! i just love it when he plays different games. i got into horror/indie rpgs because of him plus i saw his sims3 one. it was the first video i saw of him. but this is my opinion of him
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > i like when he plays serious games and cries because i'm usually crying too
    > all his story gameplays are very entertaining to watch especially when he gets into the story and stops goofing around (but that's usually pretty entertaining too)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > oh god the walking dead ending with lee i wanted to hug him so bad i was crying as well. but i agree with you ^^. i hope he does the next corpse party soon

Also The Last of Us.
    Jaeger wrote: »
    Also The Last of Us.
    yea the end of the first video was so sad
    i loved how he got so protective over ellie (he does the same thing with clem)
    beyond two souls was another good one he did
    maybe people that dont like his horror videos should watch him with his story based games :P

his rage games are the most hilarious to me, i cant watch one without laughing hysterically, but people that dont like cursing probably shouldn't watch it
  • robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    Am I the only onw who cringed when pews put on the collar to shock himself everytime he cursed?
    @robotpanda34 lmao no i felt bad
  • trina312trina312 Posts: 8 New Member
    I don't really enjoy Pewdiepie anymore.. He seems to lack the joy in playing games he used to have.. Now it looks like it's a chore for him.. Besides all that.. it seems like his ego has overinflated.. Too bad.. Seemed like a real sweetheart a while back.
  • SmylishSmylish Posts: 274 Member
    edited September 2014
    i'm 25 and find him hilarious :/
    anyway i dont understand the hate he gets, i watch him to make me laugh and if you don't, don't watch him and don't try to rain on other people about how you don't like him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-KQW-cSpoc

This basically sums him. I love him! He doesn't care about the ones who hate on him. He's living his life, making more money than everyone in this thread altogether and.. he's being smart as hell! He's taking the opportunities he's given and making people happy along the way. He works hard everyday - always thinking about new videos, always on social media, always recording and editing his videos... If there's one thing he deserves, is... everything. He deserves everything because he worked hard to get where he is.

People are allowed to hate on him - freedom of speech and such - but that doesn't affect him the slightest. Many wish they had the life he has. And if they only knew that these aren't just silly little videos, they wouldn't hate him as much. This is his job as an entertainer and he's doing it well. Really well. Otherwise he wouldn't be the most subscribed channel on YouTube with over 30 millions subscribers.
  • ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    I can't get through one of his videos he swears far too much... I don't think he is funny although i giggled at the Jem reference. And that's about it.
    yea at first the low bit rpg games were too ugly for me to watch, but their stories are really good (i dont know why i dont like the art style because i love anime >_<). misao, mad father, witches house
    i think the one i really liked was where he was the girl who got her aunts house and ended up having to hide every night (forgot the name) it was terrifying waiting to see if pewds got caught or not

paranoiac is what it was it made me jumps as well. i as well enjoy anime if you can't tell from my signature XD
    Am I the only onw who cringed when pews put on the collar to shock himself everytime he cursed?

wait when was this?????
  • SilentDancerSilentDancer Posts: 862 Member
    edited September 2014
    Smylish wrote: »
    anyway i dont understand the hate he gets, i watch him to make me laugh and if you don't, don't watch him and don't try to rain on other people about how you don't like him

This basically sums him. I love him! He doesn't care about the ones who hate on him. He's living his life, making more money than everyone in this thread altogether and.. he's being smart as hell! He's taking the opportunities he's given and making people happy along the way. He works hard everyday - always thinking about new videos, always on social media, always recording and editing his videos... If there's one thing he deserves, is... everything. He deserves everything because he worked hard to get where he is.

People are allowed to hate on him - freedom of speech and such - but that doesn't affect him the slightest. Many wish they had the life he has. And if they only knew that these aren't just silly little videos, they wouldn't hate him as much. This is his job as an entertainer and he's doing it well. Really well. Otherwise he wouldn't be the most subscribed channel on YouTube with over 30 millions subscribers.

Absolutely perfect video reference for this thread and amazing comment to match it! The video and your comment are really all that need to be said to defend and represent Pewdie and what he's about.

I can't believe how many people came to this thread just to hate on him. I was expecting to see a bunch of fellow Bros to laugh and talk about Pewds and his loveable goofiness. At the end of the day, it's like Pewdie said, the haters really don't matter. His fans understand his purpose and we can see all the good in him, so let's just keep supporting our Swedish goofball and ignore the rest. lol :)
    ezgifcom-gif-maker3.gif
    ezgifcom-gif-maker4.gif
  • KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    How about no.
  • Phantomrose90Phantomrose90 Posts: 299 Member
    I like Pewds, and his content... watching his Sims playthroughs made me laugh.
  • JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    edited September 2014
    I've never seen a video of PewDiePie's before this Sims one and I only vaguely knew who he was. I've seen his name, PewDiePie, all over the place and I've read an article or two about him so I knew what he did and what he looked like but that was about it.

But I actually enjoyed watching his Sims video so I watched a few other videos and I think he's pretty good and I can see why people like his videos. They're not something I want to watch on a regular basis or anything and I'm probably not going to watch another video of his but, yeah. He seems to put a lot of work into his videos and it definitely shows.

The guy must earn millions making Youtube videos all day and playing video games. I'll admit to being a tad jealous :(
  • SimsisdabomSimsisdabom Posts: 20 New Member
    edited September 2014
    PewDiePie isnt a real gamer. honestly as a millionaire, his rich parents should of raised him better then that. if i walked on the street and started screaming about barrells people would put me in a mental hospital. Theres actually this conspiracy about PewDiePie that he is paid by the companys to play and scream at games they dont like.
    Smylish wrote: »

at around 4:45 is when he says what he thinks about all of it. whenever he goes on like that (5:27) i get all misty eyed lol
    i agree he deserves everything he has, it's hard almost impossible to get that successful on youtube unless you're a singer. he must be doing something right.