Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PewDiePie playing TS4

Comments

• Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I don't know It's just I guess vanilla jokes are not that funny. I mean I think people should just learn to laugh about themselves sometimes I don't think pewdiepie wants to actually offend someone. Anyways I thought It was funny how he was like why does everyone do push ups!! It is so true lol
    21mbz47.jpg
  • LightestsLightests Posts: 853 Member
    I like him actually, not a whole lot though. He can be pretty funny but then also be too much. I do agree he screams a lot but then again, he mostly plays scary games. His voice...he's Swedish so he sounds different. Not to mention, who wants to watch someone play a game they already know how to play? That makes no sense to me, i like seeing Youtubers struggle cause it makes pretty funny lol. Also...in no way is he aiming for 5 year olds. He does say some bad stuff so it's for older audiences, you must have only watched 1 video or something if you think that is the age group he is going for lol.

Yeah I realize you possibly are exaggerating but still, no way no how are his videos for young people. xD
    You guys have to realize people have different senses of humor, which is why it may seem like he "aiming" for 5 yr. olds. But again, nope. His humor is just more childish, that doesn't mean it is for children though. ;)
    i mean seriously, they make me feel like im too old to find him funny lol
    tumblr_n4lzmoWGk41s7cn3go1_400.gif
  • EGYPT87771EGYPT87771 Posts: 224 Member
    EGYPT87771 wrote: »
    Valandis wrote: »
    I could go on a long, looooong rant about PewDiePie but I'll keep it short.
    His humour is dreadfully offensive, immature and painfully simple. I'm surprised he even has views at all.
    As a "let's player" he's not good at all. He's the type of player who skips tutorials and goes "HOW DO I DO THIS?!?!?!?" later in game because he skipped it all. He also plays really badly and struggles with the most simple tasks in games.

All in all, he's like a monkey running around doing nonsense while screaming until our ears bleed out. I wish his channel was removed. Not because I don't enjoy him, but because many of his videos breaks the ToS rules of YouTube. He's so awful..

ETA: The first video even breaks the rules. He's using copyrighted music without permission.

The 'How do I do this?' part was funny. But I'm guessing you've never watched TheRadBrad or DashieGames play a game and NEVER pay attention to any instructions most of the time. It's so annoying - but I love those guys aha xD

I love watching TheRadBrad

Me too he's so awesome! He's such a great guy it seems, really laid back but funny! <3
  • ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited September 2014
    Lightests wrote: »
    pewdiepie doesn't use offensive jokes ... lol ...
    people seem to assume things they hear from others

He even made an apology video about his offensive jokes, but it didn't take long before he started again.
    He makes racist, homophobic, sexist, ableist and sexual assault(and probably more) jokes... There are just some things you never joke about. :(
  • robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member

He even made an apology video about his offensive jokes, but it didn't take long before he started again.
    He makes racist, homophobic, sexist, ableist and sexual assault(and probably more) jokes... There are just some things you never joke about. :(
    Since when did he made a homophobic joke?

For a long time, he also makes transphobic jokes.
    And the "It's not called being gay, it's called being fabulous" is really demeaning, stereotyping and damaging towards gays. :s
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited September 2014
    So that guy acting like a fool, makes you not want to buy the game, people don't play like that. stop looking at stupid stuff and go look at some of the game play that people are playing then decide.

so the word S.tu.p.id is a pun ha ah
    edited September 2014

He makes racist, homophobic, sexist, ableist and 🐸🐸🐸🐸(and probably more) jokes... There are just some things you never joke about. :(
    i still dont understand when he said a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 jokes people bring up :/
    he's only joking if he says something that offends people, but i guess some people dont make those kind of jokes around their friends...
    i guess if youve never joked about something "sensitive" before around friends, then you'd get offended. dont watch him if you are, no ones stopping you. he isn't trying to be a politically correct entertainer or to be popular, he's just a guy sharing his gameplay with people to brighten their day

everyone has different tastes in what they think is funny
    people are probably gonna hate me now after saying that, but too many people are overly sensitive
    haters gonna hate B)

And the "It's not called being gay, it's called being fabulous" is really demeaning, stereotyping and damaging towards gays. :s

Stereotyping is so common I wouldn't take it so personally people have got to learn to chill.
    21mbz47.jpg
    edited September 2014

K
    Bleh stereotyping is common but everyone have a different sense of humor....
    he's only joking if he says something that offends people, but i guess some people dont make those kind of jokes around their friends...
    i guess if youve never joked about something "sensitive" before around friends, then you'd get offended. dont watch him if you are, no ones stopping you. he isn't trying to be a politically correct entertainer or to be popular, he's just a guy sharing his gameplay with people to brighten their day

people are probably gonna hate me now after saying that, but too many people are overly sensitive
    haters gonna hate B)
    There are victims of abuse and discrimination who watches his videos and they might get triggered.. that's why.
    If you aren't a victim of any of these, you might not understand the pain it could cause.
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    I loved the first one but it also showed me why I don't want this game :/

Why?

haters gonna hate B)
    There are victims of abuse and discrimination who watches his videos and they might get triggered.. that's why.
    If you aren't a victim of any of these, you might not understand the pain it could cause.
    im black, im a woman, and i've been an outsider my whole life.
    i just know how to take a joke when i hear one

i guess pewdiepie is like south park in a way...

Honestly people I just posted the video cause a lot of people do like his humor so for those who like it I gave them the link. Why do some threads always become a debate... honestly he pretty much just made big 🐸🐸🐸🐸 furniture and made rly ugly sims and I thought it was funny to watch. I know some people get hurt but sometimes I feel like we have to sugar coat everything and that everything that gets said has to go through this social analysis lol chill out XD
    21mbz47.jpg
    edited September 2014

haters gonna hate B)

Sorry I don't like his ways. Did not watch all of it, stupid so I turned it off.

so st.up.id is a bad word
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I know some people get hurt but sometimes I feel like we have to sugar coat everything and that everything that gets said has to go through this social analysis lol chill out XD

exactly
    Evalen wrote: »

haters gonna hate B)

Sorry I don't like his ways. Did not watch all of it, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 so I turned it off.

and that's fine

but when people have to bash him or people who like him, it bothers me

haters gonna hate B)

I was going to make a certain response like yours. Some people are more sensitive than others - and that's totally fine. I've had things happened to me, I'm a minority and blah blah blah. But I could take jokes to the chin more easily. But that's most likely because I've been joking back and forth with people my whole life. If you hear that Pewds make jokes that's possibly offensive - then don't go looking for trouble. Just don't watch him! It is that simple. This is the internet - if you can't deal with something you have the choice to block it or not watch it. I don't like seeing certain things - if I know it's something that may seriously upset me I won't read/look at it. The internet is quite simple. If you're easily triggered, then you're going to have a very hard time on the internet... because on the internet no one really cares about triggers. That's just how it is sadly lol.
    I admire people who can actually take a joke.
    21mbz47.jpg
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Honestly people I just posted the video cause a lot of people do like his humor so for those who like it I gave them the link. Why do some threads always become a debate... honestly he pretty much just made big 🐸🐸🐸🐸 furniture and made rly ugly sims and I thought it was funny to watch. I know some people get hurt but sometimes I feel like we have to sugar coat everything and that everything that gets said has to go through this social analysis lol chill out XD

I agree.
    Evalen wrote: »

haters gonna hate B)

Sorry I don't like his ways. Did not watch all of it, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 so I turned it off.

and that's fine

but when people have to bash him or people who like him, it bothers me

Everyone has there own likes and dislike, you are right no need to bash anyone for what they like.
    It is your own choice to watch or don't watch.. I did not watch it so the other post I do not know what
    it was about, but it is true that some people might just get triggered.

Anyways I don't think the videos I posted were offensive in comparisson to other he has made; or maybe they are but I was just pretty much focused of the ugly sims he made lol
    21mbz47.jpg

Then we wouldn't have anything to laugh at Valandis!! That is 95% of the jokes in the world :c

K

I thought his little line "It's not called being gay, it's called being fabulous" was a really cute line. Do people take such offense easily? Especially homosexuals? I don't even think homosexuals would take that line as seriously as you are right now... You must be the life of a party hon.