Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you getting enough time with the game?

Pandabearrox1Pandabearrox1 Posts: 474 Member
Im NOT :'( I havent played since sunday

I have been so busy already, so much school work. Today I might get a chance to play after I make my PP on pascal, then accounting homework *sigh*

How are you guys playing? Is anyone getting enough time?

Comments

• mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    I've had tons of tests and quizzes and homework this week. I won't be able to play it until the weekends. But for now I can play it for short periods of time.
  • Loreleilee73Loreleilee73 Posts: 222 Member
    No! I'm at work every day and only get to play in the evenings, last night we got home late and I was too tired to even turn on my laptop :( I only got my game on Saturday so I've not had much chance at all to play.
  • MestrixMestrix Posts: 170 Member
    Been sick so I've had quite some time to play.
    However I love how fast the game opens, short loading screens and such, making getting some playtime in here and there easier than it was in TS3.

Origin username: xLilies
  • HeyItsTashieeHeyItsTashiee Posts: 172 Member
    Im just about to play now... I have 3 children, its usually after 9pm before I get time to chill!
  • HeyItsTashieeHeyItsTashiee Posts: 172 Member
    quite often I fall asleep at the desk at night trying to play haha!
  • ChupaLGTChupaLGT Posts: 39 Member
    I got it last night and only played it for about 20minutes. I love it so far! I'm sitting at work waiting to go home and play if. Only 2 1/2 hours!! The struggles of being an adult :(
  • Pandabearrox1Pandabearrox1 Posts: 474 Member
    I wish they had released in the summer time.
  • Syl0271Syl0271 Posts: 28 Member
    No! Although I did play just about non-stop this past weekend. I don't have enough time to play after work, or else, I won't get enough sleep. So I was quite depressed last night. Today I took off work a few hours early....because I didn't feel well. I feel much better now that I'm home playing. Too bad I can't burn my leave. Today is a once in a blue moon thing.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I have plenty of time. I just don't feel like playing because I have other things.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif