Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My TS4 won't run Custom Content.

SimsGurlLoverSimsGurlLover Posts: 65 Member
edited September 2014 in General Mods Discussion
Hello,
recently I downloaded some non-default Hair colours and did everything to upload them in-game. I watched all tutorials, but whenever I start the game, it says this:

Maxis does not Pre-Screen or Support Mods. Please use with Caution.

And then there are 2 Lists. First one is called "Non-Script Mods" - shows all my .package files. The other list's name is "Script Mods" - nothing on it.
There is another thing, too. I've read on some other forum that this "new" patch will make The Sims 4 support Mods and fix the Baby glitch. Nothing of that happened. I do have that new version of game : 1.0.671.10
Please help! :(

Also if this means anything, I have The Sims 4 Limited Edition.
Thanks

Comments

• PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    My game said that the first time I put a mod in there, too. (Which was yesterday.) You just click on "don't show this message again" (or whatever it is that it says down at the bottom) and it'll work just fine. I have mods showing up in my game now and it works nicely.
  • BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    Hello, <br />
    recently I downloaded some non-default Hair colours and did everything to upload them in-game. I watched all tutorials, but whenever I start the game, it says this:<br />
    <br />
    Maxis does not Pre-Screen or Support Mods. Please use with Caution.<br />
    <br />
    And then there are 2 Lists. First one is called "Non-Script Mods" - shows all my .package files. The other list's name is "Script Mods" - nothing on it.<br />
    There is another thing, too. I've read on some other forum that this "new" patch will make The Sims 4 support Mods and fix the Baby glitch. Nothing of that happened. I do have that new version of game : 1.0.671.10<br />
    Please help! :(<br />
    <br />
    Also if this means anything, I have The Sims 4 Limited Edition.<br />
    Thanks

Possible solution: I was having the exact same problem. Added body hair for male sims to mod folder but it wasn't showing up even though I got same message as you. I just found out that it is in game...I have to go to male celtic back tattoo, click on that and then click on whitish space that shows up underneath that thumbnail and there they were.
    Maybe your add ons are really hidden well like mine were... Good luck.
  • marystarbrightmarystarbright Posts: 2,859 Member
    Hello, <br />
    recently I downloaded some non-default Hair colours and did everything to upload them in-game. I watched all tutorials, but whenever I start the game, it says this:<br />
    <br />
    Maxis does not Pre-Screen or Support Mods. Please use with Caution.<br />
    <br />
    And then there are 2 Lists. First one is called "Non-Script Mods" - shows all my .package files. The other list's name is "Script Mods" - nothing on it.<br />

There is another thing, too. I've read on some other forum that this "new" patch will make The Sims 4 support Mods and fix the Baby glitch. Nothing of that happened. I do have that new version of game : 1.0.671.10<br />
    Please help! :(<br />
    <br />
    Also if this means anything, I have The Sims 4 Limited Edition.<br />
    Thanks

It means nothing, It is just a list of mods. Continue into CAS and the hair colors should appear under the hair that they are attached too. You have to choose the exact hair.

• SimsGurlLoverSimsGurlLover Posts: 65 Member
    Oh so that was the problem... So there is no problem with my game, thanks all :)