Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! Mod added but cant find in TS4

BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
edited September 2014 in General Mods Discussion
I added mod in mod folder under ea and the sims 4. When I sign on to play, it comes up that custom content has been added but when I try to start new game and create a new sim, I cant find it (no changes in CAS). Any one have an idea what Im doing wrong?
EDIT: says my mod is in nonscript when I sign on but still nothing shows when I am in create a sim
Post edited by Bamajam on

Comments

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    What exactly did you upload?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    Are you looking for it as a thumbnail? Most cc is actually a swatch within whatever item it's based on.
    HSon1Mq.png
  • BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member

Thanks for responding. body hair and body piercing. Asking me what I want to open files with and Im not sure what to put

Are you looking for it as a thumbnail? Most cc is actually a swatch within whatever item it's based on.

Thank you for responding. I have looked for thumbnails under everything when in creating sim (accessories, body type, hair, etc...)but cant find anything
    Thank you very much. You were right. I found them...Hidden very well under celtic tattoo thumbnail LOL Thanks

Thanks for your response. I finally found them. They were hidden very well but they are there
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Yeah, I had uploaded a skirt two days ago and had trouble finding it, too. Then, I noticed it was in the options of "color" under that exact skirt. Whew! I was worried like you, too. That's why I had wondered what you had uploaded. :lol: Glad you found it!!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories