Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IMPORTANT: Color Magic packages need to be re-created for the released game!

2...Next

Comments

• granthesgranthes Posts: 93 Member
    Margeh75 wrote: »
    Hello can i ask what i put into the colour magic tool instead of the fulldemobuild package to create clothes from the full game?

Just be sure you have 0.5.0 or later of color magic and choose "The Sims 4" from the dropdown box on the 2nd page.

Download link is here: http://sims4.the-prof.net/?page_id=404
    Grant (granthes)
    Developer of Sims 4 Modding Tools -- Sims 4 Stuff n Things
  • Margeh75Margeh75 Posts: 369 Member
    Sorry i meant under the sims 4 tab part, what is the file path that i am meant to chose?i have chosen Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Data\Client\ClientFullBuild0.package but all the images are empty. i tried deleting the colour magic and redownloading but it shows the same thing :(

10695413_768189086574095_830424327_n.jpg?oh=8e99f3a4d5772d244bebdaee2121e4a7&oe=540E4AD8&__gda__=1410307141_9cb7a18f853f412c022f86690f84001a

granthes wrote: »
    Hello can i ask what i put into the colour magic tool instead of the fulldemobuild package to create clothes from the full game?

Just be sure you have 0.5.0 or later of color magic and choose "The Sims 4" from the dropdown box on the 2nd page.

Download link is here: http://sims4.the-prof.net/?page_id=404
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    @Margeh75
    This happened to me too but I figured it was due to my Sims 4 and Origin acting up.
  • granthesgranthes Posts: 93 Member
    edited September 2014
    Sorry i meant under the sims 4 tab part, what is the file path that i am meant to chose?i have chosen Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Data\Client\ClientFullBuild0.package but all the images are empty. i tried deleting the colour magic and redownloading but it shows the same thing :(

You are still either using a pre 0.5.0 version of Color Magic, or have chosen Manual on the 2nd page.

Capture.jpg

What you need to do is make sure Manual is unchecked and choose The Sims 4 from the dropdown as in this image.

If you don't have both the Demo and the Game, you'll have to delete the
    C:\users\<yourname>\AppData\Local\the-prof.net\ColorMagic\settings.dat

file to make it reset. (A known bug that I'm working on fixing...)

Grant (granthes)
    Developer of Sims 4 Modding Tools -- Sims 4 Stuff n Things
  • Margeh75Margeh75 Posts: 369 Member
    Thanks i will do all that, thanks for all your help so far, as well :)
    granthes wrote: »

You are still either using a pre 0.5.0 version of Color Magic, or have chosen Manual on the 2nd page.

Capture.jpg

What you need to do is make sure Manual is unchecked and choose The Sims 4 from the dropdown as in this image.

If you don't have both the Demo and the Game, you'll have to delete the
    C:\users\<yourname>\AppData\Local\the-prof.net\ColorMagic\settings.dat

file to make it reset. (A known bug that I'm working on fixing...)