Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Completely lost

This game is starting to annoy me. I can't figure out how to open buy mode. I don't know how to go from my sim to the world map so I can send him beyond the small section of neighbors. Can anyone tell me how to accomplish these things?

Comments

• SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    Use your sim's cellphone to travel. It's the phone icon at the bottom of the screen. Buy/Build mode is at the top. It's the first icon at the very top of the screen.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Build/Buy is in the upper-right-hand corner.
    To open the world map, click the phone and select Travel or click M to go straight to the Map.

There's a link in a pinned topic here to a short PDF handbook that EA published that you might find helpful.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    There is a tutorial! Didn't you follow it?
    There are also lessons you can read from the settings. These can make things easier for you
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • GhoulSlayer66GhoulSlayer66 Posts: 106 New Member
    edited September 2014
    The first two responses helped me solve my issue but the tutorial is useless. It didn't even mention either of the things I was talking about.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Buy and Build are combined with the same symbol on the top right and then you will see symbols on the bottom left after that with different sections for things.
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    edited September 2014
    Button on the upper right?
    Post edited by Hellbiter88 on
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Rhian2005Rhian2005 Posts: 611 Member
    Press 'M' for map.

Buy/build mode is top right hand corner and once clicked gives you the options in bottom left hand corner. :)
  • LightestsLightests Posts: 853 Member
    the tutorial is so intrusive that it's amazing you'd have no idea what to do
    tumblr_n4lzmoWGk41s7cn3go1_400.gif
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    edited September 2014
    try just youtubing a video. search for something like "the sims 4 build mode" in youtube and it should show you exactly what you need.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932