Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

At least that didn't change!

KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
Two hours of flirting and my sim has a boyfriend. Immediately after, what option pops up? Propose.

Honestly, I think the emotions make it easier. Her emotional state right now is "very flirty", and so is his.

What was that parody song for the sims again?

"Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy
But let's get married
And have a baby"

And "profess undying love" too. Heaven, have mercy...
752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif

Comments

• Options
    Leo_GruenLeo_Gruen Posts: 468 Member
    Relationships do seem easier in this version, in general. Of course I've found that they can just as quickly go poorly so...
  • Options
    Rhian2005Rhian2005 Posts: 611 Member
    "Hey, I just met you
    And this is crazy
    But let's get married
    And have a baby"

:')

Love this too much for words!
  • Options
    MBBMVADERMBBMVADER Posts: 313 Member
    I broke my sim record and got my "woman" pregnant within fifteen minutes. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you, flirty emotion. You're so cheesy.
    tumblr_m7r6bjtGka1rou289o1_500.gif
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    I beg to differ. It took Ollie Purdue some real time before Babs let him near her in any romantic fasion. She was cool with any other sim right off the bat but she played hard to get with Ollie.

Now they're together but it took some convincing on Ollie's part.

vwcnt.png
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Two hours of flirting and my sim has a boyfriend. Immediately after, what option pops up? Propose.

Honestly, I think the emotions make it easier. Her emotional state right now is "very flirty", and so is his.

"Hey, I just met you
    And this is crazy
    But let's get married
    And have a baby"

Agreed way too easy . I had a sim i had just met leave their spouse in somthing like a day
  • Options
    mem1989mem1989 Posts: 26 New Member
    This is just as in any other TS game. So, it will do. After all we are not here for a hard all-nighter in Demon Souls, it shouldn't be super hard, it's not survivor camp.
  • Options
    mem1989 wrote: »
    This is just as in any other TS game. So, it will do. After all we are not here for a hard all-nighter in Demon Souls, it shouldn't be super hard, it's not survivor camp.

I know, but I don't recall it taking that small open amount of time in previous games.

• Options
    Leo_GruenLeo_Gruen Posts: 468 Member
    Sims 3 was probably the least forgiving as far as relationships go. Sims 2 would probably be second. I think it has more to do with traits and anything else this time around, some traits get on better than others and it speeds the whole thing up. Still, being married in three days is convenient. :D
  • Options
    triplexlambtriplexlamb Posts: 152 Member
    I honestly can't form an opinion, I've had sims where it went both ways. I've played where it was extremely easy and I've played where no matter what I can't seem to get a relationship started. I've just came to the conclusion that the girl I'm trying to get one sim with is a lesbian lol. I mean both sims are best friends have similar traits, what gives? Meanwhile the other sim (the easy one) just woohoos left and right, like she has some sort of magical "cake".
    xy2ja.gif
  • Options
    RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    just like my sim who met a girl woohooed her and married her in the space of 20 mins
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • Options
    YurusumajiYurusumaji Posts: 175 Member
    Y'all must be lucky. It took me a long time to romance Rhett. My first few tries at him struck out, so I had to spend several days building up the realtionship more and easing into it ever-so-carefully. Granted, once I had him, I HAD HIM. I've got a friend whose sim struck out with her interest as well and she doesn't even get romantic options with him anymore, apparently. o.o;;
  • Options
    Feet46Feet46 Posts: 230 Member
    Leo_Gruen wrote: »
    Relationships do seem easier in this version, in general. Of course I've found that they can just as quickly go poorly so...

In the Sims 3, a Sims will rarely reject another Sim's proposal. I propose to a Sim in The Sims 4; he flat out rejected her and SHE DIES from mortification. It shock me...WTH just happen. I was really upset because I like playing her. Top of her career, she had money, and dies due to rejection.
  • Options
    It took two proposals, but she's engaged.
  • Options
    blam987blam987 Posts: 462 Member

"Hey, I just met you
    And this is crazy
    But let's get married
    And have a baby"

LOL! THAT QUOTE MADE MY DAY!
    oa8abb.gif