Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Storm Legacy

SurionBlauSurionBlau Posts: 6 New Member
Gender Law: Strict Matriarchy
Bloodline Law: Traditional
Heir Law: Exemplar: Foodie
My Founder: Mia Storm | Husband: Travis (Self-Assured, Geek, Cheerful)
Children: Alexander | Amelia (Successor)
She is Good, a Foodie, and Ambitious. He aspiration is to be a Master Chef, and is currently on level 7 of the Culinary Career path. She has one son and one daughter (our current Successor).

2nd Generation: Amelia Storm | Husband: Irvin (Materialistic, Loves Outdoors, and Childish)
Children: Talia (Female) (Successor)
Amelia is a mean child, with the aspiration of being a whiz kid. As Amelia grew up she became Active and a Foodie with her Adult Aspiration as Chief of Mischief. Amelia met her husband. He didn't seem to mind some of her Mean-spirited remarks. They feel into a deep teenage love, which then turned into a marriage and a daughter, Talia.

3rd Generation: Talia Storm
Talia is a bookworm with the child aspiration of being a whiz kid like her mother.
Post edited by SurionBlau on

Comments

• SiharaSihara Posts: 153 Member
    I haven't seen a mean Sim in 4 yet, how d'you think it'll affect her chances of bringing in your third generation? My Founder's 'Loner' trait made socializing a real pain-I essentially pounced on the first male Sim she could see, and then dragged him back to the lot for all their flirting, lol.
  • SurionBlauSurionBlau Posts: 6 New Member
    Right now she is kind of a brat. She has an excellent relationship with her older brother and both parents. So right now it's not hurting her. She will be talking about something and then throw in an insult when I'm not paying any attention. So I don't think it'll hurt her to terribly bad, but I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I find it funny that her brother is Good, as well as Mia. Even Travis is cheerful which may make socializing with them easier then a regular sim.
  • RoseAzulRoseAzul Posts: 497 Member
    How fascinating! I love the last name btw. :)
    Shhh!

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    This thread caught my eye and I wondered when I made a legacy thread. lol I'm playing a legacy with the same last name. I'm giving them all middle names to make it interesting. Like, Emily Snow Storm. :) Sooo excited that you chose the same last name. I'll be lurking. Happy Simming! :)