Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Woohooing Got My Sim Pregnant and My Boyfriend Dead.

Comments

• Options
    Phoenix1255Phoenix1255 Posts: 167 Member
    Also, this got me thinking about black widow spiders now... She's a maneater. XD
  • Options
    HD101900HD101900 Posts: 174 Member
    Lol she just had the baby boy. Maybe he will pass on the tradition of dying by woohoo.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    HD101900 wrote: »
    Lol she just had the baby boy. Maybe he will pass on the tradition of dying by woohoo.

Did you name them Don?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I actually played a sim in TS3 who trapped men and women in the basement after woohooing with them. Those were the days.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    Now there's a title to a thread you don't see everyday hahahaha
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I actually played a sim in TS3 who trapped men and women in the basement after woohooing with them. Those were the days.
    Lol what?! How disturbing.... o.O
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    hahaha
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Wow, that's kind of disturbing.
  • Options

Did you name them Don?
    Don Jr. to be exact lol and it's scary he has his same skin tone as him too. He's already looking like his dead daddy.
  • Options

Did you name them Don?
    Don Jr. to be exact lol and it's scary he has his same skin tone as him too. He's already looking like his dead daddy.

>.>
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    mrssalvatore54mrssalvatore54 Posts: 11 New Member
    @ OP, just for my own curiosity i have just two questions: one, was it regular woohoo or were you trying for baby? does this mean sims can get pregnant by regular woohooing? if the answer is yes, wow that is awesome. second, was don lothario an adult or elderly?
  • Options
    Now that the baby's born I think I'm going to look for my next woohoo victim, I'm thinking Mortimer goth ;)
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member

Did you name them Don?

I want regular updates on this story it is novel worthy
  • Options
    @ OP, just for my own curiosity i have just two questions: one, was it regular woohoo or were you trying for baby? does this mean sims can get pregnant by regular woohooing? if the answer is yes, wow that is awesome. second, was don lothario an adult or elderly?
    I know for a fact I wasn't trying for baby and I guess it does mean that they can get pregnant woohooing and Don lothario was and adult. My sim doesn't woohoo with the elderly ;)
  • Options
    mrssalvatore54mrssalvatore54 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @HD101900 said:
    > mrssalvatore54 wrote: »
    >
    > @ OP, just for my own curiosity i have just two questions: one, was it regular woohoo or were you trying for baby? does this mean sims can get pregnant by regular woohooing? if the answer is yes, wow that is awesome. second, was don lothario an adult or elderly?
    >
    >
    >
    > I know for a fact I wasn't trying for baby and I guess it does mean that they can get pregnant woohooing and Don lothario was and adult. My sim doesn't woohoo with the elderly

haha ok. i read in another discussion about elderly sims woohooing then dying shortly after. i guess it can happen with adults too. thanks for responding so fast! and you should definitely do a story around that or keep updating us. it's gold lol
  • Options
    > @HD101900 said:<br />
    > mrssalvatore54 wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > @ OP, just for my own curiosity i have just two questions: one, was it regular woohoo or were you trying for baby? does this mean sims can get pregnant by regular woohooing? if the answer is yes, wow that is awesome. second, was don lothario an adult or elderly?<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > I know for a fact I wasn't trying for baby and I guess it does mean that they can get pregnant woohooing and Don lothario was and adult. My sim doesn't woohoo with the elderly<br />
    <br />
    haha ok. i read in another discussion about elderly sims woohooing then dying shortly after. i guess it can happen with adults too. thanks for responding so fast! and you should definitely do a story around that or keep updating us. it's gold lol

Hahah I will and omg it's so disturbing now I'm nervous to have my sim woohoo! Lol I can't imagine having my sim woohoo with someone and then have then die in front of you...oh wait yes I can :(
  • Options
    > @HD101900 said:<br />
    > mrssalvatore54 wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > @ OP, just for my own curiosity i have just two questions: one, was it regular woohoo or were you trying for baby? does this mean sims can get pregnant by regular woohooing? if the answer is yes, wow that is awesome. second, was don lothario an adult or elderly?<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > I know for a fact I wasn't trying for baby and I guess it does mean that they can get pregnant woohooing and Don lothario was and adult. My sim doesn't woohoo with the elderly<br />
    <br />

Hahah I will and omg it's so disturbing now I'm nervous to have my sim woohoo! Lol I can't imagine having my sim woohoo with someone and then have then die in front of you...oh wait yes I can :(

use protection!!! XD
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Plot twist: Don Lothario performed some weird ritual crap to reincarnate himself as a newborn.
  • Options
    I'm imagining condoms in buy menu with a tag "the one ring to protect them all." Of course, I wouldn't expect there to be condoms considering kids also play this, but I still laugh at the idea.
  • Options
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    Plot twist: Don Lothario performed some weird ritual crap to reincarnate himself as a newborn.
    Lmao XD
  • Options
    I'm imagining condoms in buy menu with a tag "the one ring to protect them all." Of course, I wouldn't expect there to be condoms considering kids also play this, but I still laugh at the idea.

🐸🐸🐸🐸 maybe with a little wizard on the wrapper saying, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!"
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    Lol they added the 'mess around' interaction for teenagers the least they could do is give us some protection.

• Options

🐸🐸🐸🐸 maybe with a little wizard on the wrapper saying, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!"

Lol! That's great, I love it!
  • Options
    ShunKiyoshi13ShunKiyoshi13 Posts: 45 Member
    How ironic of Don! That'll be a story to tell the kid(s) when they are older.
  • Options
    How ironic of Don! That'll be a story to tell the kid(s) when they are older.
    I can see it now: Don Jr. Will be asking about woohoo and I'll tell him the the miraculous story of how he entered the world

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top