Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Satisfaction Point Cheat

Comments

• Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    great news! There's a way to get satisfaction points without third party cheating software. Here's how:
    1. turn on testingcheats true
    2. select aspirations you know your sim really wouldn't work on. Like if your sim is a loner, put on the popularity aspiration
    3. input this into the cheat box: aspirations.complete_current_milestone
    What this does is it completes the current tracked aspiration's goals/milestones, and gives you their satisfaction rewards. Do this with a few aspirations and you will have enough satisfaction points to get all the traits or even just the traits you really want.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    NikonGirlNikonGirl Posts: 36 Member
    > @nilanius said:
    > great news! There's a way to get satisfaction points without third party cheating software. Here's how: * turn on testingcheats true
    > * select aspirations you know your sim really wouldn't work on. Like if your sim is a loner, put on the popularity aspiration
    > * input this into the cheat box: aspirations.complete_current_milestone
    >
    > What this does is it completes the current tracked aspiration's goals/milestones, and gives you their satisfaction rewards. Do this with a few aspirations and you will have enough satisfaction points to get all the traits or even just the traits you really want.

You're so wonderfully awesome. Thank you! Works perfectly :)
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    Where is new reward store in game?
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    O
    nilanius wrote: »
    great news! There's a way to get satisfaction points without third party cheating software. Here's how:
    1. turn on testingcheats true
    2. select aspirations you know your sim really wouldn't work on. Like if your sim is a loner, put on the popularity aspiration
    3. input this into the cheat box: aspirations.complete_current_milestone
    What this does is it completes the current tracked aspiration's goals/milestones, and gives you their satisfaction rewards. Do this with a few aspirations and you will have enough satisfaction points to get all the traits or even just the traits you really want.

OMG Finally!!! Thank you SO SO much for this information!! Been waiting for a couple days & have been going crazy :smiley:
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    While aspirations.complete_current_milestone helps be obtain points quickly... I am a little bummed it burns up the aspirations at the same time. Wish it were like before... click/add up points - spend. But it is a quick fix to getting some traits early in the game :smile:
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    SnootySnooty Posts: 213 Member
    There's a cheat to get traits. For example traits.equip_trait SteelBladder. Just replace Steelbladder with any other trait from the Satisfaction list.
    Credit for these cheats go to TwistedMexi from ModtheSims.
  • Options
    Snooty wrote: »
    There's a cheat to get traits. For example traits.equip_trait SteelBladder. Just replace Steelbladder with any other trait from the Satisfaction list.

Awesome!!! Thank you @snooty !!!!
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    TSJassonTSJasson Posts: 120 Member
    > @Devynsims00 said:
    > I also really need to stop hitting 'M' for a zoomed out (ts3 style) view.

Ohh, the map view. (WHY I CAN'T TAG ANYBODY, POST LINKS AND IMAGES URGH)
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Snooty wrote: »

omg this cheat has save my butt while I get the hang of playing. LOL A few helpful traits to get me situated :lol:
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    seriously? i didn't know you were looking for cheats! i helped him compile his list i could've helped u with that pppppfffftttt
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    @HELLBITER88

LOL Thanks!! Yeah I was going outta my mind the other day trying to find out how to get some traits/Satisfaction awards! Very awesome list, thanks tons!!! :smiling_imp:
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    @HELLBITER88

LOL Thanks!! Yeah I was going outta my mind the other day trying to find out how to get some traits/Satisfaction awards! Very awesome list, thanks tons!!! :smiling_imp:

heck yeah! well thank him not me he's the one who dug through the code lolz XD
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    Libby035Libby035 Posts: 1 New Member
    I used (testingcheats on) then SHIFT + click on my sim and clicked modify Cas. Then I changed her aspiration to mansion baron in fortune. Then I did what it told me I needed to do which was have a home worth $50,000 and have 15 pieces of art... Then since I completed that aspiration I got lifetime reward points which came to 3,000 something, I only wanted to have the fertile one which is only 3,000. If you wanted something that's more expensive in your lifetime rewards then do what I did, complete it then change your aspiration again and again and keep completing different aspirations till you get enough lifetime reward points, if that works. Also to get enough money to get a big house I used the cheat (motherlode) Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Masque_BeautyMasque_Beauty Posts: 2 New Member
    I found a cheat online for Satisfaction Points. If you do "testingcheats on" then "aspirations.complete_current_milestone" it'll complete your current aspiration related wishes and give you all the satisfaction points for them.
  • Options
    Masque_BeautyMasque_Beauty Posts: 2 New Member
    Aspirations.complete_current_milestone”--Completes current aspiration challenge and awards points (This one owns)
    sims.add_buff Satisfaction_Points--Adds 100 aspiration/satisfaction points. However, this applies as a buff and so, you will need clear with sims.remove_all_buffs before reapplying.
  • Options
    mskubemskube Posts: 483 Member
    To increase your points for rewards. And testingcheats on. Type aspirations.complete_current_milestone
  • Options
    ScumbumboScumbumbo Posts: 148 Member
    edited September 2014
    I've just written and uploaded an easy to use cheat for getting satisfaction points on the modthesims.info website. It's a console command that doesn't require testingcheats to use. This forum won't let me post a link, so if someone who's been around longer could post a direct link that'd be great!

[edit] Just updated the upload, it now lets you add satisfaction to any sim by name, even if they're on another lot.
    Post edited by Scumbumbo on
  • Options
    Cait_SchuCait_Schu Posts: 1 New Member
    I found a cheat that works for adding reward points. Turn cheating on and entering:

sims.add_buff Satisfaction_Points

–Adds 100 aspiration/satisfaction points. However, this applies as a buff and so, you will need clear with sims.remove_all_buffs before reapplying.
  • Options
    charjzcharjz Posts: 1 New Member
    I found one! Too bad if someone else already said it in the 4 pages on this discussion or if nobody sees this because they're too lazy to go through all the pages :')

Anyway if you're reading this try:
    1.put in testingcheats true (Not testingcheatsenabled true)
    2. Type in aspirations.complete_current_milestone

Also, it only completes the milestone and does not give alot of satisfaction points (depending on the aspiration)
    Hope I helped :)
  • Options
    slothfaceslothface Posts: 1 New Member
    Or just simply use cheat engine...
  • Options
    simmer14simmer14 Posts: 3 New Member
    I cant get these to work some one help PLEASE :(
  • Options
    Eef97Eef97 Posts: 325 Member
    tried:

testingcheats true

then

sims.give_satisfaction_points #! (I entered an actual # and nothing.)

Anyone get this to work or what am I doing wrong?
  • Options
    JonalinJonalin Posts: 1,708 Member
    Does it want you to enter a number?

Have you satisfied your Sim today? Whims and Aspirations, both give satisfaction! And now, so does this cheat: sims.give_satisfaction_points #! Spend time working on whims and aspirations, OR just forget the whole thing and cheat your way to victory! (Don't forget to use testingcheats true first).
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    You will need to enter a particular number of points that you would like to have, instead of the #. Then you will get the number of points that you have written added.