The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Legacy of Winters

I've finally taken the plunge and started my first Legacy Challenge! I'm following the rules Pinstar set up and I can't wait to see how my legacy family will turn out. If you'd like to read about my legacy please visit: http://legacy-of-winters.tumblr.com/.
tumblr_nbef1vCyJc1tlo8tlo1_1280.png

Feel free to comment about my legacy here! Enjoy
tumblr_n5qff3lygs1rm3gh5o1_500_by_sapphireluna-d7qhib6.png

Comments

• duckofdoom2002duckofdoom2002 Posts: 89 Member
    My founder just got married! Yay :wink:
    tumblr_nbg689fShF1tlo8tlo1_1280.png
  • zombiesquirezombiesquire Posts: 32 Member
    Congrats! Very cute picture~
    The Dupont Legacy - http://sims4living.tumblr.com

ORIGIN ID - zombiesquire
    Congrats! Very cute picture~

Thankyou! I'm having a lot of fun working on my Sim's legacy and I hope I can make it till the 10th generation!
  • RoseAzulRoseAzul Posts: 497 Member
    Wow, how sweet! Congrats! I'm still on day two of my Legacy lmao!
    Shhh!

Well after a long and tiring pregnancy for my founder Laurel Winters she and her hubby Kolby finally gave birth to not one... but two beautiful babies! That's right they have twins, first born Anthony Winters and second born Bethany Winters.
    tumblr_nbgjvr0nVz1tlo8tlo1_1280.png
  • Ace0fJacksAce0fJacks Posts: 58 Member
    TWINS!? Yikes! Keep it up :o I'm excited to see where your legacy goes!
    OMG! Twins! Yay! I'm so happy your babies look normal! I've read about some....odd looking babies. Congrats to the happy couple!
    Shhh!

Ace0fJacks wrote: »
    TWINS!? Yikes! Keep it up :o I'm excited to see where your legacy goes!
    RoseAzul wrote: »
    OMG! Twins! Yay! I'm so happy your babies look normal! I've read about some....odd looking babies. Congrats to the happy couple!

Thank you both! I'm excited to see where my legacy goes as well! Plus I'm very thankful for not having super deformed babies and I can't wait to see what they look like when they grow into children (I'll keep you guys informed!). :wink:
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Cute family so far! :) My sim had twins as well (boy and girl, same as you) and their child faces are identical! Are yours also?
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
    Cute family so far! :) My sim had twins as well (boy and girl, same as you) and their child faces are identical! Are yours also?

Thankyou! I am very happy with my founders family so far! As for the twins they have one noticeable difference, their eye shape. As for their hair color and skin color it's nearly identical. Here's a pic of my twins as children:
    tumblr_nbi2hxmBXl1tlo8tlo1_1280.png
    Awww what a cute family!
    Shhh!

I think the twins look more like their Mother, at least when it comes to facial structure. :) Super cute family.
    Apparently kid toys like the chemistry set can catch on fire! Hahah so be warned if you buy it for one of your sim kids!
    tumblr_nbjjssMY0X1tlo8tlo1_500.png
    Oh wow! Lol thanks for the heads up!
    Shhh!

Anthony and his sister Bethany just had their birthday! Sadly their mother founder Laurel was stuck at work during the festivities. Luckily their father Kolby made an amazing cake to celebrate.

Anthony as a teenager picked up the materialistic trait as well as the aspiration to find his soul mate. Bethany on the other-hand picked up the insane trait as well as the aspiration of curator (just like her father). I expect these two to lead quite the zany lifestyle! ((thanks again to Pinstar’s random trait calculator))

tumblr_nblwgjCOaV1tlo8tlo1_1280.png
    Ooooh, second child I know of with the insane trait! Watch one of mine'll be next lol. It should make for some interesting lives I think :p And congrats to the teenagers!
    Shhh!

Look at Anthony’s new aspiration! He wants to grow up asap to be married to Ashlynn his true love and best friend. Well his parents don’t want him to rush into anything yet so he needs to improve his school performance and wait a few more years to get married (no early birthday cake for you mister!)
    tumblr_nbm0pxPwZP1tlo8tlo1_1280.png
    Awwwww, how romantic!
    Shhh!

tumblr_nbngpxGhFk1tlo8tlo2_1280.png
    Looks like my founder Laurel has become an elder. Hopefully her teenage children wont drive her too insane and she can enjoy her golden years.
    omg! Everyone seems to be ahead of me lol. My founders aren't elders yet! and the children are not even teens yet lol. Here's hoping Laurel can find a bit of quiet before long.
    Shhh!

@RoseAzul Don't feel bad. I haven't been able to play in awhile, so Kristofer and Everly aren't even half way to adult. >.<

And atleast Laurel has retained some looks in her elder stage ;) , Ive seen some pretty bad changes haha.
    Ace0fJacks wrote: »
    @RoseAzul Don't feel bad. I haven't been able to play in awhile, so Kristofer and Everly aren't even half way to adult. >.<

And atleast Laurel has retained some looks in her elder stage ;) , Ive seen some pretty bad changes haha.

I really like how matronly Laurel looks now. Hopefully her son can give her some grandchildren before the Grim Reaper pays a visit!
  • EGYPT87771EGYPT87771 Posts: 224 Member
    I loooove how Sims 4 kids look~ SO CUTE! They grew up wonderfully too!!
  • AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    Okay I'm going to come out of hiding! I've been following your legacy and decided it was time to join and let you know how much I am enjoying it! I love the progression. You're giving me inspiration and ongoing motivation for my legacy!
    EGYPT87771 wrote: »
    I loooove how Sims 4 kids look~ SO CUTE! They grew up wonderfully too!!

Thankyou very much for the compliment! I am very happy with how my legacy family is progressing and I hope more cute kiddos are on the way in future generations.
    Annabelle wrote: »
    Okay I'm going to come out of hiding! I've been following your legacy and decided it was time to join and let you know how much I am enjoying it! I love the progression. You're giving me inspiration and ongoing motivation for my legacy!

I'm glad you're enjoying following my legacy! I have to admit this is my first attempt at a legacy challenge but I really like how it allows my creative juices to flow. I'm curious now, how is your legacy going? :smile: Like you I love reading other peoples legacies and I find it amazing how everyone's legacy is so unique and the play-styles of the creators really shine through their stories.