Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 made for kids?

124...Next

Comments

• keyb0xkeyb0x Posts: 1,641 Member
    DeerLord wrote: »
    The arguments about the visual style and textures are pretty funny coming from someone with a Team Fortress 2 avatar.

Quoted for truth.

Heavy thinks leetle baby man cry too much.
  • zombieghostgirlzombieghostgirl Posts: 419 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Disagree. Sims3 was made for kids.

This.

In TS4, woohoo is longer and has babymakin' music for added innuendo, teens can mess around in bed, children and teens can ask about woohoo to their parents, you can have multiple official romances (and someone mentioned having more than one spouse too). All these are pretty scandalous for most kiddies. Not exactly My Little Pony.
    I study psychology. I am often observing social interaction and human behavioral patterns which means you are all my lab rats each time you post.
  • SkulltecSkulltec Posts: 474 Member
    Dude you lived under a rock? This is old news..
  • AshcarrAshcarr Posts: 383 Member
    Yeah, because sliders were totally superior to being able to just tug and grab on the face and move it around. /sarcasm
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I personally prefer performance over graphics. why have beautiful graphics when the performance is a disaster.
    Sims 3 looked great but ran terrible, it wasn't worth it to me. I hate when two sims get stuck in a door way and tap their foot for 5 hours.
    And are late for work because it takes them five sim hours to change clothes. Nah, count me out.. I'll take pixar graphics.
  • akichy47zakichy47z Posts: 24 New Member

I personally prefer performance over graphics. why have beautiful graphics when the performance is a disaster.
    Sims 3 looked great but ran terrible, it wasn't worth it to me. I hate when two sims get stuck in a door way and tap their foot for 5 hours.
    And are late for work because it takes them five sim hours to change clothes. Nah, count me out.. I'll take pixar graphics.

I'm not blind to the bugs that were in most of the Sims and never got fixed but are now fixed, but i'm not blind to detail of the hair like i said ill get mods to sort out most of the things i don't like. the pixar graphics are only good from a far and look ok, but up close start to lack detail, adding a lil detail will not hurt you pc to much seen as most mods can go in easy and run just fine, just wish they would of had that at the start as well as a lil more clothing and hair styles, i do miss the color changer it made everything unique.