Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~ The Amallais Palace project ~ *WIP* ~ Update

Comments

• Options
    matashjmamatashjma Posts: 41 Member
    @noracelwyne Your AMALLAIS PALACE Is out of this world. The most amazing build I have seen. Absolutely love it all. It must take a lot of dedication to carry on creating this building. Huge admiration from me.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Absolutely amazing! LOVE that library and stairway area! So deliciously luxurious! WOW! <3
  • Options
    Melek_RikMelek_Rik Posts: 1 New Member
    Absolutely amazing!! I'm truly astonished by this wonderful palace!! May I ask one question?? Those awesome scrollwork pediments, and the smaller rosette ones, where did you find those? I've seen them once before, and I've been dying to get my hands on them for a manor I'm building myself. :)
  • Options
    queueingqueueing Posts: 46 Member
    This is by far the most beautiful build I have ever seen for TS3! Should you ever put it up for download, I'd really love to use it in an 18th century story on my blog. I can't believe I haven't discovered this project until now. You're amazing <3
    5ufzfo_zps43da0054.png
    visit my blog @ tencentsims.tumblr.com !
  • Options
    TrashhuuionnTrashhuuionn Posts: 4 New Member
    I just so admire your beautiful palace.....one question.....WHEN CAN I DOWNLOAD. I went to mediafire but wasn't able to get it. It's soooo a must have. Your skill and talent is truly exceptional.
  • Options
    NikkiisthenameNikkiisthename Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a download link for the first one :) I want it lol :) it's really good! better than mine what I'm building :)
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Wow, this build is just jaw dropping. I can only image the amount of time you are putting into every little detail. Bookmarking this thread. Can't wait to see more pics. Simply awesome :D
  • Options
    PinkyPerfumePinkyPerfume Posts: 10 New Member
    edited October 2014
    Amazing:)

I want to download this Lots.

Can I download?

And ceiling paintings of the third image of the entrance hall of the pages of first.

Please tell me where it is?
  • Options
    I have most of the cc.........but still do not know what stairs at TSR that you were referring to.
  • Options
    VintageRageVintageRage Posts: 57 Member
    Amazing build. i wish it was cc free so I could download, but thanks for sharing, it's great!
  • Options
    How do you buy ''debug'?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    How do you buy ''debug'?

Hello :) To get debug items, you need to press control+ shift + C buttons. Then up the top of the screen is a place where you need to type in: testingcheatsenabled true Then press enter. Then type in the word: Buydebug Press enter.
    Then go to buy mode, and in the sort by function section, there is ? part. That is where the debug items are,
    I hope that helps you :)

• Options
    edited October 2014
    thank you so much rosemow.......
  • Options
    Serrano2015Serrano2015 Posts: 249 Member
    @noracelwyne - WOW! This build is amazing. The sculpture room, throne room, and gilded library look amazing and regal. I particularly like the arched roof in the throne room. Cannot wait to see more!
  • Options
    ReddvelvettReddvelvett Posts: 236 Member
    Question......can buydebug be turned off once you disable the testingcheatsenabled false???
  • Options
    Question......can buydebug be turned off once you disable the testingcheatsenabled false???

If you come out of the game and go the desktop, when you load the game again, the buydebug items won't show up then.
    I hope that helps :)
  • Options
    thanks. just found that out.
  • Options
    I tried to download the cornices from awesims but it is no longer available........any ideas where I can find some similar cornices. I can't wait til this beautiful palace is uploaded.
  • Options
    noracelwynenoracelwyne Posts: 244 Member
    Wow ... it seems I've got a lot of catching up to do!

First of all thank you to everyone who has posted and kept this thread alive, it really means a lot.

josefine1988 - Thank you, I'm glad you like it! The curtains came from lunasimslulamai - you can find them here: http://lunasimslulamai.jimdo.com/arcomania/arcomania-3/

Hi 60209060 - Thank you, and thank you for taking the time to comment. I too am guilty of not posting in your threads though I have long been an admirer of your work!

matashjma - :D I'm not sire if it's patience or sheer stubbornness, but thank you!

Thanks yanti!! <3

Melek_Rik - erm... do you mean these? http://lunasimslulamai.jimdo.com/set-nautico/ http://lunasimslulamai.jimdo.com/ventanas/ventanas-2ª-página/

queueing - Thank you. The plan is definitely to upload! I really would love to see it used.

Trashhuuionn - Read on! I'll get to that at the end of this post. Thank you! As for the stairs you can see in the pictures they're from the WA expansion pack, though I have used add-ons to make them look more 'finished': http://modthesims.info/d/414624

Nikkiisthename - Nuts! I thought I'd removed that link. I took the file down ages ago as it was only ever really uploaded so junceda could use the shell. As for a forthcoming link, read on to the end of this post for more info!

soocoosim - Hi, and thank you! I don't like to think of how much time I've put into it, it's especially awkward trying to explain it as a hobby to non-simmers!!

PinkyPerfume - You can download it (soon), read on to the end of the post! As for the ceiling mural you can find it here: http://capitalsims.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/requested-rococo-stuff.html

VintageRage - thank you! Sorry about all the CC, I did try this build without CC once upon a time but it involved MOOing so many objects together the thing just lagged horribly!

ACarron0514 - thank you!! I have thing for ceilings, can you tell? ;)

Reddvelvet - send me an email at eileanoircelwyne@gmail.com and I'll send them to you if you like, I still have the files :D

Ok, so to the topic of uploading. I started a new job at the beginning of September which has just been sapping all of my time. I still build when I can but to be honest it's not often. So I've decided to upload the thing unfinished for the time being. I do plan on completing the build one day but frankly there's no telling when that might be.

I've exported the lot and am just play testing it at the moment; I really wouldn't want all your sims stamping their feet every two seconds! I have a decorative version of a EA bookshelf to make so it doesn't cause pathing errors in the library and then that's about it.

Now I got in a small muddle with my saves whilst testing out an idea for the exterior and as such the throne room has sadly been lost, so too has the atrium. I will create fresh screenshots of the thing so you know exactly what you're getting.

I'll upload two versions to mediafire as I have never really been able to upload to the exchange successfully. The first version will be in sims3pack with all cc included for those that prefer using the launcher. The second will come in two package files, one file being the lot and the second file being all the cc combined so you don't have to visit every website I've ever been too!

Phew ... epic post over!

Nora xx
  • Options
    It is great that you have a new job. :) I hope that you are enjoying your new work job.
    It is great that you will be soon uploading your very nice palace! I hope that your play testing goes well :)
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    Hi Nora! this is the great day! I am really eager to have your palace, you have made so many changes fron the shell I got for Pretoria! I have not touched the inside of the building in this time waiting for your wonderfull creation, I´m so thankfull for your sharing it! and congratulations for your new job, I wish you all kind of good luck!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    edited October 2014
    Hello Nora! I'm happy to see you're back & you've got a real life job! Congratulations!!
    Oh, that's so sweet of you, thanks. Unfortunately I haven't got time to start new projects - I've been thinking to create another rendition - but I will definitely have a look at your palace, it is just phenomenal. I wish there were more great builders like you are...! :)
  • Options
    noracelwynenoracelwyne Posts: 244 Member
    Hi rosemow - thank you I am really enjoying it. Play testing has gone very well so far (with the exception of the bookshelf).

Hey junceda! It has changed a lot! Even more so now the throne room and atrium have been binned. It actually runs a lot smoother too; something about having the entire lot closed in seemed to really make the thing lag.

60209060 - Thank you for the gift!! I have been after that lyre for some time now, it'll look great in the sculpture hall with the rest of the antiquities. Nah ... when it comes to exteriors you and Fischio hold the crown for been the most talented builders here. I'm alright at arranging stuff in a fairly pleasing manor. I'll be honest it's the interior decorating I enjoy the most. Lol ...if you fancy a challenge how about Burghley House?
  • Options
    6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    Hi rosemow - thank you I am really enjoying it. Play testing has gone very well so far (with the exception of the bookshelf).

Hey junceda! It has changed a lot! Even more so now the throne room and atrium have been binned. It actually runs a lot smoother too; something about having the entire lot closed in seemed to really make the thing lag.

60209060 - Thank you for the gift!! I have been after that lyre for some time now, it'll look great in the sculpture hall with the rest of the antiquities. Nah ... when it comes to exteriors you and Fischio hold the crown for been the most talented builders here. I'm alright at arranging stuff in a fairly pleasing manor. I'll be honest it's the interior decorating I enjoy the most. Lol ...if you fancy a challenge how about Burghley House?

My pleasure!

Oh, that's too kind of you. I think you're exaggerating, when it comes to the Biltmore I just did what the architect did a century ago..so, the crown belongs to Fischio :lol:

Burghley House! It would be too challenging but I never say no to good challenge, so I promise I will try! going to Google now.... :D
  • Options
    When you mentioned Burghley House, I decided to google pictures about it. It is a very grand and stately building! It is very nice! Simmers would enjoy creating a simversion of it! :)