Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fighting interaction?

LOl, so i have this whole love triangle to spice the game up a bit ( between my sim, don, and dina) and my sim is enemies with dina but they didn't have an interaction to fight. Is it in the game ?

Comments

• Options
    Luke2153Luke2153 Posts: 538 Member
    Yes it is I think you might have to keep on being mean to her for awhile.
    large.jpg
  • Options
    ShepherdmoonShepherdmoon Posts: 1,486 Member
    Did you look through all the layers of options? It seems random ones pop up on the top layer, but if you go into "more", and go under "mean", you should find fight there (you might have to click on "more" again).
    tumblr_static_sh2.gif
  • Options
    prettypony21prettypony21 Posts: 193 Member
    Luke2153 wrote: »
    Yes it is I think you might have to keep on being mean to her for awhile.

I did but it never came up :( It's just that playing scenarios like these really spice up the game

• Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    I told a Sim who was irking me her mother was a llama and she just cried and ran off :( #ShotsFired and not even a reprisal!
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    Did you look through all the layers of options? It seems random ones pop up on the top layer, but if you go into "more", and go under "mean", you should find fight there (you might have to click on "more" again).

I did but it wasn't there. But I shall try again. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Crackseed wrote: »
    I told a Sim who was irking me her mother was a llama and she just cried and ran off :( #ShotsFired and not even a reprisal!
    hahahhhaa lol. I kept throwing drinks. My sim was married to Don and they have 1 kid. They went to dina's party and he kissed dina in front of my sim. She was so angry. The angry emotions are cool! She slammed the fridge and was bad at cooking . She was mean mugging lol :)

• Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    hahahhhaa lol. I kept throwing drinks. My sim was married to Don and they have 1 kid. They went to dina's party and he kissed dina in front of my sim. She was so angry. The angry emotions are cool! She slammed the fridge and was bad at cooking . She was mean mugging lol :)

I know! The actual change in their actions is cool! My Sim tried to argue for creative license at work on her jingle, got shot down - came home, ran right to the fridge to cook and SLAMMED the hell out of the door.

I was like "OH SNAP!"
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options

I know! The actual change in their actions is cool! My Sim tried to argue for creative license at work on her jingle, got shot down - came home, ran right to the fridge to cook and SLAMMED the hell out of the door.

I was like "OH SNAP!"

Yasss! That's one good thing about the sims 4 !!!

• Options
    Mygemdiamond1Mygemdiamond1 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @prettypony21 said:
    > LOl, so i have this whole love triangle to spice the game up a bit ( between my sim, don, and dina) and my sim is enemies with dina but they didn't have an interaction to fight. Is it in the game ?

Yeah i have been having the same problem, but the interaction actually shows up. However, when I click the "Fight" interaction, the sims cancels it saying they dont have room. but they wont doo it even if I make them stand in a large room