Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I dont like Amazon or Royal mail much!!

2...Next

Comments

• JVENNJVENN Posts: 936 Member
    I am so stressed out waiting for the Postie - he came at 11 yesterday so I knew I had to wait, at least, that long....still not here :(
    :D My Origin ID is Octavia Moon. I've made some celebrity sims and will be making houses soon :)
  • Loreleilee73Loreleilee73 Posts: 222 Member
    Yeah, I'm still waiting too, my postie's been and gone :( I use Amazon Prime and they haven't let me down yet.......I REALLY hope it's coming on a van lol, all they've said is via Royal Mail and no tracking number either...
  • MadsunnyMadsunny Posts: 182 Member
    Still waiting...Grrrrrr :(
  • JVENNJVENN Posts: 936 Member
    Mine came...yay!!! I really hope everyone else's does too...xox
    :D My Origin ID is Octavia Moon. I've made some celebrity sims and will be making houses soon :)
    Im still waiting...nothing has turned up..i feel so dissapointed :'(
  • xsophiex9999xsophiex9999 Posts: 167 Member
    Mine has just turned up :) from Amazon logistics. I'm so happy!!!
    vht3wy.jpg
  • musicalkat8musicalkat8 Posts: 186 Member
    Madsunny wrote: »
    Im still waiting...nothing has turned up..i feel so dissapointed :'(

Aww no! I'm guessing it still didn't arrive?? Fingers crossed that it arrives in the post this morning!!
    Bah! I can't get my signature image to show no matter what! Help!

Music making, Sims playing, star gazing Zelda fan.
    edited September 2014
    Hello....Just to let you know what happened.....Sims 4 did not arrive Friday as ordered by amazon and promised..Saturday I was working and it has still not arrived so I went into game and purchased it from there..I spent all of saturday afternoon playing this fab game (I love it EA)..No post on sundays and guess what....today it arrived (Monday)....amazon are getting it sent back...Game were fab and they actually gave me some money off and charged me 35.99 rather than 38.99...and agreed with me that amazon were rubbish!!...I have a day to myself tomorrow so I shall be playing tomorrow :)....Thankyou all to who showed concern xx
  • Loreleilee73Loreleilee73 Posts: 222 Member
    I'm really pleased you got your game (at last!) I emailed amazon about 4pm on Friday to complain and they weren't much help - no surprise - but they extended my Prime account for an extra month so better than nothing. My game turned up Saturday morning in the end :)
  • JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    This is why I never order from Amazon any more. I pre-ordered the past 3 Sims 3 eps from them and paid for the extra postage to receive it on the release day for each one, but they all arrived 5 days late. I emailed them to complain about this and heard nothing back. I use their website for things that I don't want on a specific day now.