Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How did my Sim get so muscle-y?

HolleramaHollerama Posts: 652 Member
Ok, so I have a female Sim and I've been playing her for about a week in game time. I haven't really made her exercise, but she does run around collecting things & she does dance a bit - that's it though. I've noticed lately that she looks SUPER muscley. It's not something I picked for her in CAS. Can someone tell me what's up?

EDIT: this is what she looks like now

09-05-14_1-36nbspAM.png
Post edited by Hollerama on

Comments

• KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Perhaps that little but of exercise is enough to make her lose some weight?
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • HolleramaHollerama Posts: 652 Member
    edited September 2014
    Perhaps that little but of exercise is enough to make her lose some weight?

Well, this is what she looks like now....

09-05-14_1-36nbspAM.png
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    Maybe it's something she eats? you could let her starve or just eat salads.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • wishinstonezwishinstonez Posts: 448 Member
    Mine gets muscly EVERY sim day... I have to keep going into CAS to edit her! It's so annoying.

All I get her to do is walk around collecting things so maybe all that walking in a day gives her a weight-lifter look. She doesn't do any exercise at all on equipment or dance or anything besides walk around town.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I think it's happening to my sim guy. He's bulky. I think that's the word. I make him jog because he was gaining weight, but not he's ... I don't know what he is. lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    Do only cardio! Like jogging and treadmill. Stay far away from the weights, situps and pushups! Cardio only.
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • BlueStreetBlueStreet Posts: 174 Member
    I think the whole exercise and body stuff is going to need to be modded at some point.... I don't mind the set up that Sims 2 or Sims 3 had but I don't want my characters changing their looks so easy.
    Maybe it's something she eats? you could let her starve or just eat salads.

She's been pretty much only eating salads! (since then she can't set the house on fire, haha)
    enkeli63 wrote: »
    Do only cardio! Like jogging and treadmill. Stay far away from the weights, situps and pushups! Cardio only.

I haven't made her exercise at all! But she looks like a body builder, lol
    Mine gets muscly EVERY sim day... I have to keep going into CAS to edit her! It's so annoying.

All I get her to do is walk around collecting things so maybe all that walking in a day gives her a weight-lifter look. She doesn't do any exercise at all on equipment or dance or anything besides walk around town.

What's the cheat to edit them?
  • AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    I think this is probably a bit of a glitch because so many people have complained about it. Something similar happened in TS3 so I imagine it will be addressed in a patch soon. :smile:
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    Hollerama wrote: »

What's the cheat to edit them?

In the console, write: testingcheats true
    Hit enter
    Now, write: cas.fulleditmode
    Hit enter

Now shift+ right click on the sim you want to edit, and select CAS.

Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
    Atomicus wrote: »
    I think this is probably a bit of a glitch because so many people have complained about it. Something similar happened in TS3 so I imagine it will be addressed in a patch soon. :smile:

Thanks Atomicus. I haven't been on the forums much (I've been playing!) so I hadn't seen that this was common. It's sort of annoying, haha. I mean, it'd be one thing if I were trying to build her muscles, but I'm not at all!
  • CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Yeah, this sounds like a glitch/bug atm. There was another thread last night about the opposite problem but the symptoms were the same - a Sim was gaining weight WAY too fast for the activities they were doing. Hopefully gets sorted out soon - my Sim so far has been maintaining her normal build I set for her and she's eating/exercising normally.
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    Graham confirmed in another thread that the team already knows it's a bit aggressive at the moment and they're working on a fix.
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    give her some cheeseburger and let her replace those muscles with some fat lol
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • lozzaloulozzalou Posts: 189 Member
    Wish I had just gone to a shop lol, when I preorderd sims 3 it came 2 days early so was hoping this would......fail lol
    www.thehopkinslegacy.wordpress.com

ORIGIN ID: Lozza-xx

forumsig-1.jpg
    Anisim wrote: »
    Graham confirmed in another thread that the team already knows it's a bit aggressive at the moment and they're working on a fix.
    Thanks for the info Anisim!
  • lynnylynny Posts: 1,141 Member
    It seems to be from collecting (specifically digging). I'm glad they're working to fix it, it's seriously annoying.
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    i heard u can get that way from gardening!?! lol
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    lynny wrote: »
    It seems to be from collecting (specifically digging). I'm glad they're working to fix it, it's seriously annoying.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Welp, that must be it then. I love collecting and that's my Sim's goal. *sigh*
  • MadilanlonaMadilanlona Posts: 123 Member
    Did you drink any potions like that one that makes you bigger?
    Origin ID: Commandermadi
    https://simsgate.com - A new community for Sims players to unleash their creativity and showcase their creations without any hassle.
  • BaelzianythBaelzianyth Posts: 684 Member
    give her some cheeseburger and let her replace those muscles with some fat lol
    But then she got big and still had muscles.. so she's on a restricted diet now.
    Forum needs a Sympathy option to add to disagree (automatic), Agree (after finding proof of statement elsewhere), Like (not sure what this is for other than sympathy comments to OPs that done a bad), and LOL (at oblivious people posting comments fishing for sympathy).
  • meggiewesmeggiewes Posts: 1,066 Member
    Does anybody actually know how to reduce muscle tone for the sims? It is different than just fat.
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    just have them stop working out and stop eating?

You know, the healthy way

>.>
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932