Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

uh oh

I think I need a plumber. :D

09-04-14_9-18nbspPM_zpsd4a0c941.png
what's a sim gonna do? :D:D
Laugh out loud. Often

Comments

• ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    That's hilarious!
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Like any good sim would do......trade out!! LOL!! At least that's what I do instead of paying for a plumber
  • VoliasVolias Posts: 60 Member
    Laughed pretty hard at that. Hah!
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    There are no repairmen in TS4, so its either your sim has to fix it, or you just replace it.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • michellecbus81michellecbus81 Posts: 107 Member
    This was me the other day. But then add my youngest child, Bennett, jumping up and down in the hallway because he had to pee. *sigh* Then what did he do? He went and got a piece of cake. Guess he didn't have to pee THAT badly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Is it the same way as in previous games where the leaked water was limited to the free tile space? So, if you have a room with no free tiles then the leaky items don't cause puddles?
  • IcarusIcarus Posts: 916 Member
    Ah yes, a screenshot of every household of mine at all times.
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,898 Member
    Uh oh spagettios. :smile:
  • RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    I guess you might say your Sims are in

hot water
  • IcarusIcarus Posts: 916 Member
    Rinilex wrote: »
    I guess you might say your Sims are in

hot water

[BOOING]
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    ahhh it feels so good to be in fellow company. :D
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    Has anyone actually heard of a good reason they removed the NPC's like the repairman?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • AgnesAgnes Posts: 225 Member
    You could always run a in-door pool party. You might need some floaties around the toilet area though.
    Unacceptable!
    tumblr_mtmsysCU6f1qzp9weo1_250.gif

• Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    The sims 4, now features indoor fountains.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
    ahhhh...I get it now....INDOOR POOLS!!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    Has anyone actually heard of a good reason they removed the NPC's like the repairman?

In that thread Grant popped into tonight (well, one of them), he made it sound like it was something they just didn't have time to put in and that they were working on it. Just to repeat, he made it sound that way (just no one thinks I'm saying that he specifically said they were working on putting them back in).
    That doesn't make sense. IF a normal sim can repair a sink, NPC's can too; the animations are the SAME. A sim come in your house (like the maid) and fixes your sink (like a regular sim).

Marcus Aurelius
  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member

with recession, devs want us to have "do-it-yourself" sims. save money, man!
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
    Mashimar0 wrote: »

with recession, devs want us to have "do-it-yourself" sims. save money, man!

hahahahahahh That's got to be it :D:D:D

:D
    Laugh out loud. Often
    honey do list

*sigh"

09-04-14_10-36nbspPM_zpsaef084af.png[/
    Laugh out loud. Often
    That doesn't make sense. IF a normal sim can repair a sink, NPC's can too; the animations are the SAME. A sim come in your house (like the maid) and fixes your sink (like a regular sim).

Geez, I couldn't remember which thread this was in. :p I'm pasting what he said from the other thread.
    @SimGuruGrant I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for taking time out of your life to answer our questions. I can't tell you how happy that makes me (and a lot of other simmers I'm sure) to know you guys really do listen to us and care.

Can you answer this question? I'm just curious as to why little things like npc service sims were removed (besides the maid and pizza delivery). It may seem insignificant but a lot of us are missing those things, and the npc service sims have always been there, it's sad that they are gone. I don't want my sim to have to fix everything herself! :#

Some we just ran out of time. We're taking notes and trying to fix it. Please keep offering your critiques and input so we can make the game you want.

As for whether that makes sense or not...don't look at me. The only "program" I've ever written was done in Basic when I was like 12 or 13 and it printed "Hello, <your name>" on the screen while playing "Mary Had a Little Lamb." I'm definitely not qualified to even guess why they wouldn't have enough time for it.
  • PeschkeGirlPeschkeGirl Posts: 88 Member
    edited September 2014
    > @ebuchala said:
    > As for whether that makes sense or not...don't look at me. The only "program" I've ever written was done in Basic when I was like 12 or 13 and it printed "Hello, <your name>" on the screen while playing "Mary Had a Little Lamb." I'm definitely not qualified to even guess why they wouldn't have enough time for it.

That's really cool X3 I don't even know how to do that. I'm a bit tech savvy, but I haven't dipped my hands into programming yet. To someone like me, that's really impressive =D

Edit: Umm.. probably really simple answer, but could you tell me how you get the nice looking quotes instead of the silly and annoying arrows when quoting others? I'm hitting the quote button, but I don't get the fancy bubbles.
    Post edited by PeschkeGirl on
    xyIcMqt.png
  • IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    Silly question,
    can you at one point actually upgrade to making things unbreakable like in TS3??? I have been wondering this for a while now ^^
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Currently, I don't think so.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    You can upgrade things, but I haven't tried it yet. When you repair something, you earn (find) parts to be able to upgrade things. :D