Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Triplets

How many of you out there have NEVER had triplets in sims 3 yet?

Comments

• mcrashleemcrashlee Posts: 2,871 New Member
    edited September 2009
    My first ever TS3 pregnancy resulted in triplets. Ugh. >_>

Guess that counts me out... dunno why I posted, really.
  • ashkelly87ashkelly87 Posts: 696 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I've never had triplets in-game.

The one time I had triplets, I made them in CAS because I wanted 2 girls and 1 boy.
  • Clumzgirl2008Clumzgirl2008 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I have had them, too so I guess I shouldn't be posting. But the reason I am posting is because I want to say that having triplets is something I never want to happen again! It was horrible if you ask me! I would have the parents and their teenage son go into the room and have them start taking care of the babies. There was never a second in the day when they were not trying to make those kids happy! Then, there was no way to potty train, or teach them to walk or talk! Not enough time in the day! I even had one of the parents retire because they were too much to handle! They are kids now and I haven't had much time to play with them yet, so I am hoping that it is easier now. Oh, and by the way, this is my legacy family I am talking about! :(
  • dagda24dagda24 Posts: 341 Member
    edited September 2009
    I definiteley agree with Clumzgirl2008, triplets are one three-headed pain in the proverbial. I liked it when they were older and swapping boyfriends and things, but it's an experience I'd definitely like to leave in the past. Twins will do me fine.
  • NoirNoir Posts: 484 Member
    edited September 2009
    mcrashlee: Haha high score! Totally off topic, but my friend just moved to Australia this week. really far from here..

Clumzgirl2008: I think babys are really easy to deal with, the whole game is easy to deal with so i'm looking forward for my triplets... never get any..
    I can't "cheat" either, because i have mods in my game. It takes away the fruit gender thing and the watch/listening to kids stuff

• dagda24dagda24 Posts: 341 Member
    edited September 2009
    Have you tried fertility treatment on both parents? That usually does the trick.

I used to think babies were easy until I had triplets. Until then I'd picked every single trait and I got nothing with those three, all random.
  • ManderMurduhManderMurduh Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited September 2009
    I haven't had triplets yet....Just one set of twins.

xD
    jrbac2.gif
    Origin ID: xoScoochAMooch Feel free to add me!
    Check out my simblr for gameplay pictures! https://leelasims.tumblr.com/

I love BTS and Ariana Grande.
  • aleneghan619aleneghan619 Posts: 4,947 Member
    edited September 2009
    Ive only had a few sets of twins but not any triplets yet.
    tumblr_inline_movqnq54lT1qz4rgp.gif

• mrs_outlandmrs_outland Posts: 279 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I've not had triplets either. I have had 3 or 4 sets of twins in game so far though.
  • chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    edited September 2009
    I have been fortunate enough NOT to have them... lol...well in Sims3.

Sims2 I had the equivilent of triplets when a wife got pregnant with twins on the same night her hubby got abducted.

Seems to me sim babies in Sims3 are way needier and twin babies are work enough. I don't want triplets..though would be interesting in one of my legacies.

My niece has not had them either, and she wants them.
  • NoirNoir Posts: 484 Member
    edited September 2009
    i'm not trying so hard to get them... but someday they will plop out! haha

alot of twins running around in my game too
  • VickybiiVickybii Posts: 256 Member
    edited September 2009
    I've had several pairs of twins but never triplets...the occasions when I've used fertility treatments and/or the kids tv and music stations have always resulted in twins.

I'd like to see one set of triplets in my game eventually..but maybe I should consider myself lucky for now ;-)
  • rambleramble Posts: 70 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I haven't experienced triplets (yet). Even twins are not ver common for me - for which I should be grateful, I suppose.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited September 2009
    No triplets here yet either...and I will do everything to avoid them. :lol:

With some sim parents, they shouldn't have even had a single baby much less triplets. :x

The best parent I ever had, she had 3 kids, one at a time. I also have twin girls with parents who should've had a single baby. They're ok, just a little slow when babies need stuff.

My sister had 2 sets of triplets, in the same family! She said they were "fun?":shock:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • lizshuterlizshuter Posts: 47 New Member
    edited September 2009
    i haven't had triplets, or twins! :cry:
  • Lillik003Lillik003 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I'm having triplets right now, and it's not so "fun"... The babysitter is here all the time because of parents going absolutely mad. Then of course when they were born, at that time I had a toddler also. Now he is a child and the triplets (girls, I named them Lynette, Halo and Aora) are toddlers... I'm frustrated because their mother is pregnant. Again. And both parents have the fertility treatment lifetime award. I'm in hell. :-) :-)
  • BangitsDawnBangitsDawn Posts: 132 New Member
    edited September 2009
    :( You guys are lucky, i've had no twins, no triplets. Though i just started playing sims 3 last night so yeah lol

and i never had twins or triplets on sims 2 either :?
  • dallasdallas Posts: 282 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I've had three sets of twins in the same family, two of which were born in the same household and in succession. :P Jolly good fun.

But I've never had triplets! Even with the fertility treatment! D:
  • MannysMommyMannysMommy Posts: 1,268 Member
    edited September 2009
    no trips or burglars for me
  • bgirl1008bgirl1008 Posts: 77 New Member
    edited October 2009
    lol idk why I'm posting on here but my sims just had triplets today all girls Fiora fave color hot pink,Natalie fave color orange,Lilly fave color black.So far they're a handful!!!!other then that i've had about 3 sets of twins.I remember the first sim I ever made she had twins and i can't remember if she had the fertility treatment or not. :-)
  • JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited October 2009
    So far I seem to be the only person who has had triplets (only one set.EVER) and doesnt think they were hard to handle. In my original legacy I had a single mother who had twins. I decided that that was too much and I havent played that family since. Lol. Good luck to all of you out there trying to get triplets :)
  • lilacfaery06lilacfaery06 Posts: 668 Member
    edited October 2009
    never had triplets or a burglar but have had a lot of twins. i get them by doing the tv and music thing though, never used fertility treatment and im currently starting gen, 5 of my legacy so not looking for triplets really :)
  • anit1983anit1983 Posts: 886 Member
    edited October 2009
    I've had twins a couple of times, but never triplets. Twins are hard enough! I don't really want triplets.
  • WolfieWolfie Posts: 2,557 New Member
    edited October 2009
    My sims have only had twins before. :? I don't think I'm missing out on much, though. xD Three swaddled cocoons of Needs distress is not exactly my idea of a fun time on The Sims 3. :lol:
  • sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited October 2009
    well don't know if this counts or not, had a set of triplets, but then it got bugged, so lost the family totally.. it was the one and only time any of my sims had triplets. boy sometimes bugs are strange and hit at the weirdest times. buggy was that no matter what i did no photos could ever be uploaded for a story or even a picture. ack.. anyways guess that leaves me out on the part of not ever haveing had any.