Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mega Wishlist Giveaway

Comments

• AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Thanks so much for the fence! It's been at the top of my list for ages and for some reason nobody's ever chosen it. Enjoy Sims 4! :)
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    @Momtastic, thank you for the Happily Ever After top :) brings the set a little closer
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    Thank you so much for the Tiny Spike! It's such a cute hairdo. I can't wait to use it!
  • LaramoonlilyLaramoonlily Posts: 199 Member
    Thank you so much @Momtastic! :D
    Ch%206%20Winning%20sig%20Laramoonlily.jpg
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    that' really generous Momtastic! I can see you made many people happy! :)
  • AttheedgeofusAttheedgeofus Posts: 69 New Member
    edited September 2014
    Is this still going? If so, may I please have one or some of these items from my wishlist?

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Attheedgeofus

Stuff I'd most appreciate:

The Duke of Bows Renaissance Fair
    Head Start Playpen
    Long Scarf Is Long
    Tear Through This Teen
    Wonderfully Woven
    Post edited by Attheedgeofus on
  • sweetstuff_brisweetstuff_bri Posts: 62 Member
    This is a great thing you're doing. I'd probably be frustrated at having so many leftover simpoints but you're so generous to give them away.

For whatever reason it won't let me post a link (even though I posted in the forums on thesims3.com but whatever). Any type of gift would be very much appreciated as it'll probably be a while before I get The Sims 4. I really like roaring 20's/flapper type stuff and most often use CAS stuff from the store if that helps.

If you get to me that would be great, if not that's fine. Congratulations to all the other people that were able to get items that they wanted.
  • CarolinaKitKatCarolinaKitKat Posts: 34 Member
    I gave out my very last simpoints this morning. I am sorry that I do not have any more to give
    aViVcXJ.png

• ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Goodness, how very generous of you! It's really nice to see some smiles around the board :) I love your avatar too by the way.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • RacerPQRRacerPQR Posts: 1,566 Member
    edited September 2014
    Thank you so very much for the gift! :)
    Post edited by RacerPQR on
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @momtastic You have made some of my friends very happy and I just wanted to stop by and say thankyou. You are sure a sweet and generous person. <3
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    You can pick anything you want in my wishlist...... glad you got everything you needed! ;)http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Pugslover4
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • GoGoSunshineGoGoSunshine Posts: 338 Member
    Hello. Hopefully I'm not too late. Thank you in advance if I'm lucky enough!
    The forums won't let me post links even though I've been a member since 3's release and was quite popular around here in the past :( I tried linking the It's Business Time Industrial Oven :/
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    Hiya

Thank you for your generosity, if I'm not too late I would love something from my wishlist - if I am too late never mind but thank you anyway :)

(can't link to my wishlist because I'm new here :( )
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • RacerPQRRacerPQR Posts: 1,566 Member
    I don't know if this is the appropriate thread to post this but ChrSm203 has gifted me the Mother Russia set so generously and I would like to say a BIG thank you!
  • fmadder1fmadder1 Posts: 16 Member
    This is very nice of you. This is my first time logging into the website for a couple of weeks and i feel so lost now every things changed.
    But your showing that even with a different layout people are still just as kind. <3
    I think the item on my wish list I crave the most the the now and then manor, just because the whole time I played Sims 3 I always wanted curved stairs!
    Though thats pretty expensive, even a small decorative item would make my day if you choose to shine your generosity my way.

Edit: And apparently you can't post links in the new forums? Bummer.
  • Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited September 2014
    saw you were done! no worries! gald you could help others!!
  • SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    Wow! You are so generous! I don't know if I am too late, but I would really like the Steampunk set.

Here is my wishlist:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Schweighsr

Even if you can't, thanks for being so generous to everyone!
  • graphshopper1graphshopper1 Posts: 58 Member
    > @Schweighsr said:
    > Wow! You are so generous! I don't know if I am too late, but I would really like the Steampunk set.
    >
    > Even if you can't, thanks for being so generous to everyone!

Indeed, this is very generous! You've made a lot of people very happy I think ;)
  • The4CloversThe4Clovers Posts: 4 New Member
    The4Clovers is my user name on it. This website won't let me post links yet...
  • HeadfuzzHeadfuzz Posts: 336 Member
    edited September 2014
    Oh wowza! This is so generous Momtastic!

*Edit* Ironically enough, this post let me post links, so here is the link to my wish list: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Headfuzz

Really anything from the list, big or small would be endlessly appreciated! Thank you so much for the great generosity, with all the harsh words over TS4 and such, people like you keep my faith in this community! :smile:
  • StacyBaby019StacyBaby019 Posts: 381 Member
    edited September 2014
    This is very generous of you, anything would be fine from my list *not picky lol* http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=StacyBaby019

Seen you were finished, but thank you for being so generous and everyone enjoy your gifts!

4028242048703015s.jpg
  • DeonaDeona Posts: 104 Member
    Wow! So incredibly generous of you!! Honestly anything on my wish list I would be really happy with. :) If I had to pick 1 or 2 favorites, I would really enjoy having the chicken coop, cow, or the day care set. Thank you so much!
  • aprlmaprlm Posts: 660 Member
    @ChrSm203 thank you so much! <3
    a.k.a *April* My Sims 3 page
  • BookNerd26BookNerd26 Posts: 541 Member
    This is all over momtastic has no more points to give out