Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I will do "things" for a Relativity style mod.

Anybody unable to play TS3 without Relativity? I hate feeling like I have no time in the day. I feel the exact same in TS4.

I will do "things" for the first person who invents a relativity mod.

Comments

• FlashGordon4267FlashGordon4267 Posts: 4 New Member
    You and me brother. I have to have that mod!
  • VampiricDuckiesVampiricDuckies Posts: 55 Member
    Too funny. Seriously I can't wait for those type of mods to start getting made.
  • AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    Man, it will bug me to no end playing without that mod!

That mod was dependent on the WA time warpy thingy or whatever, not sure if there is something like that right now to build upon! :(
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
  • Mychro5Mychro5 Posts: 3,243 Member
    Oh that's the first thing I thought when I started playing the game. For me it moves too fast... I cant wait for a mod like that.
    hs3c.png
  • PephredoPephredo Posts: 14 New Member
    There's a thread on Mod the Sims in the Modding Discussion forum--I can't post the link yet, or I would. But go search it. :p

You can apparently change the clock speed by using the following command in the game's console:

Code:

clock._set_milliseconds_per_sim_second 1000

As the poster on MTS said, "You will make the game run at the same speed of real world. Change the 1000 in the command to any other speed of choice."
  • PephredoPephredo Posts: 14 New Member
    edited September 2014
    So because I hadn't scrolled down in this forum yet, I neglected to mention the thread with the same info in it in this forum. :p The thread titled, "Change clock speed via console."

Sorry for the double post, but it seems editing my post is above my rank still too.

EDIT: ...I found the edit. I'm a doofus. lol!
  • IxathIxath Posts: 94 Member
    @Pephredo

Haha thank you. I'm the one who posted the thread here linking to the one over there =)

Can't wait to get home and try it out. Thank you for the response.