Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deformed Baby Bug Thread - Linked to Sims 4 Bug Thread. Update: 20140905 PATCH FIX!

Comments

• Options
    ewilson1114ewilson1114 Posts: 2,513 Member
    @Karissa926 we have the same Nvidia dedicated GPU. You'll need to manually set it to run the game to fix this issue. Instructions are here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/776882/sims-4-and-switchable-graphics-how-to-nvidia-amd?new=1
  • Options
    Karissa926Karissa926 Posts: 6 New Member
    thanks so much @ewilson1114
    It worked!!
  • Options
    @karissa926 you're very welcome! Happy simming.
  • Options
    ShaysinnsimsShaysinnsims Posts: 3 New Member
    edited September 2014
    My baby stayed like this the whole time...ended up just aging it up to stop looking at it. (Was going to add a photo but apparently I'm not allowed.)
  • Options
    misselleau76misselleau76 Posts: 42 Member
    > @ewilson1114 said:
    > misselleau76 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > misselleau76, you can check my thread on switchable graphics and make sure you have everything configured correctly.

Thanks for that link, I went through and re-checked it all, it is definitely running through the NVidia GPU GT 720M, and she's just had another monster baby, so I'm afraid until EA comes up with a fix, it's monster babies for me :'( .

When I move the cot in build mode, I can see the baby normally.. in live mode - it's invisible in the bassinette and monster anywhere else!

What a pity, I can see just enough - to see they are really, really cute.. Like Sims 2 babies, but even better.

Please EA/Maxis, can you fix this for me?? I'm a loyal customer since Sims 1, and never usually whinge about anything, but the babies are a big reason why I love this game so much :)
  • Options
    @misselleau76 sorry that didn't work for you :-\ It's POSSIBLE that it could be because of outdated drivers. When was the last time you updated your Nvidia driver?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @ewilson1114 said:
    > misselleau76 sorry that didn't work for you It's POSSIBLE that it could be because of outdated drivers. When was the last time you updated your Nvidia driver?

I use the GEForce Experience program, and that checks automatically, and when I click update, it says that the driver is up to date.

It's the GEForce Driver 340.52 Driver version.

Thankyou though.. I'll try anything :)
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    > @ewilson1114 said:<br />
    > misselleau76 wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > misselleau76, you can check my thread on switchable graphics and make sure you have everything configured correctly. <br />
    <br />
    Thanks for that link, I went through and re-checked it all, it is definitely running through the NVidia GPU GT 720M, and she's just had another monster baby, so I'm afraid until EA comes up with a fix, it's monster babies for me :'( .<br />
    <br />
    When I move the cot in build mode, I can see the baby normally.. in live mode - it's invisible in the bassinette and monster anywhere else!<br />
    <br />
    What a pity, I can see just enough - to see they are really, really cute.. Like Sims 2 babies, but even better.<br />
    <br />
    Please EA/Maxis, can you fix this for me?? I'm a loyal customer since Sims 1, and never usually whinge about anything, but the babies are a big reason why I love this game so much :)
    Only card I see on the GraphicsCard.sgr file is the following:
    card 0x1298 "GeForce GT 720M" $cardLevelMedium $resolutionMedium

If you set the card correctly in the NPC,
    1) Is the Nvidia GPU Activity icon showing in the system tray when you run the game?
    2) Did you log out and back in?

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @ewilson1114 said:<br />
    > misselleau76 sorry that didn't work for you It's POSSIBLE that it could be because of outdated drivers. When was the last time you updated your Nvidia driver?<br />
    <br />
    I use the GEForce Experience program, and that checks automatically, and when I click update, it says that the driver is up to date.<br />
    <br />
    It's the GEForce Driver 340.52 Driver version.<br />
    <br />
    Thankyou though.. I'll try anything :)
    Yes that is the latest drivers from Nvidia. Only other thing I can think of is to go back and recheck those steps.

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • Options
    .> @blunote00 said:
    >
    >
    >
    > Only card I see on the GraphicsCard.sgr file is the following:
    > card 0x1298 "GeForce GT 720M" $cardLevelMedium $resolutionMedium
    >
    > If you set the card correctly in the NPC,
    > 1) Is the Nvidia GPU Activity icon showing in the system tray when you run the game?
    > 2) Did you log out and back in?

Yes it does, and yes I did, re-started the game a few times, to make sure.
  • Options
    .> @blunote00 said:<br />
    > misselleau76 wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Only card I see on the GraphicsCard.sgr file is the following:<br />
    > card 0x1298 "GeForce GT 720M" $cardLevelMedium $resolutionMedium<br />
    > <br />
    > If you set the card correctly in the NPC,<br />
    > 1) Is the Nvidia GPU Activity icon showing in the system tray when you run the game?<br />
    > 2) Did you log out and back in?<br />
    <br />
    Yes it does, and yes I did, re-started the game a few times, to make sure.
    And this card isn't showing under the graphics on the config.log file?

• Options
    edited September 2014
    >
    > .> blunote00 said:

>
    >
    > And this card isn't showing under the graphics on the config.log file?

I have dual graphics cards - Intel HD Graphics 4000 and the NVidia GeForce GT720M.

Do you want me to paste my report again?, it wouldn't all fit on last time, and I did use that paste program, but the forum didn't let me add a link, so I took the http bit off.
  • Options
    In your Sims 4 game data folder. Path = C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Config.log

When you open it, it should show your nvidia card along with 1 found, 1 supported. If your game is picking up the card it should show it there unless you have the intel 4600. I think with the 4000 it will show.

Example of mine.

=== Graphics device info ===
    Number: 0
    Name (driver): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M
    Name (database): GeForce GTX 675M [Found: 1, Supported: 1]

Vendor: NVIDIA
    Chipset: Vendor: 10de, Device: 1212, Board: 10cb1462, Chipset: 00a1
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    > @blunote00 said:
    > In your Sims 4 game data folder. Path = C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Config.log
    >
    > When you open it, it should show your nvidia card along with 1 found, 1 supported. If your game is picking up the card it should show it there unless you have the intel 4600. I think with the 4000 it will show.
    >
    > Example of mine.
    >
    > === Graphics device info ===
    > Number: 0
    > Name (driver): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M
    > Name (database): GeForce GTX 675M [Found: 1, Supported: 1]
    > Vendor: NVIDIA
    > Chipset: Vendor: 10de, Device: 1212, Board: 10cb1462, Chipset: 00a1

Ok is this it??

=== Graphics device info ===
    Number: 0
    Name (driver): Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
    Name (database): Mobile IvyBridge GT2 [Found: 1, Supported: 1]
    Vendor: Intel
    Chipset: Vendor: 8086, Device: 0166, Board: 07981025, Chipset: 0009
    Driver: nvumdshim.dll, Version: 9.18.13.4052, GUID: D7B78E66-4226-11CF-417C-9527B4C2C435
    Driver version: 4052
    Monitor: \\.\DISPLAY1
    Texture memory: 1994MB
    Vertex program: 3.0
    Pixel program: 3.0
    Hardware TnL: 1
    Opt. features: +sab +a8l8 +rgba16f +r32f +bc4 +bc5 -rawz +intz

While I went and got this, at the same time I checked the GEForce Activity and it says 1 program - Sims 4.
  • Options
    dmeta10dmeta10 Posts: 30 Member
    So seeing as there are four pages of this thread, and I'm scared to death of the triplets that I just had. How do I fix my babies? They are so deformed that I just turned my game right off.
  • Options
    @Gruffman,

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
    Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
    Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
    Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
    Driver File Version: 9.18.0010.3220 (English)
    Driver Version: 9.18.10.3220
    DDI Version: 11.1
    Feature Levels: 11.1,11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.2
    Graphics Preemption: DMA
    Compute Preemption: Thread
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 6/23/2013 19:53:28, 8665088 bytes

You also have an onboard/integrated Intel graphics card. I checked your specs and you nave no dual card option listed. The card fails to meet the Minimum System Requirements on the card.

For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. You pass this part as you have an excellent Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz

Then they stuck you with the graphics card that has 0 VRAM.
    Reqs call for VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0.

You also have out of date drivers. You need to go out to Intel to download/install the most recent drivers for the graphics. I really don't think it will help the issue but you should always have the latest drivers. Otherwise your game could CTD. 0 VRAM means that when your game tries to save it had no memory. It has to pull from the 8GB of physical RAM and page files. Every time the game will lose and the OS will win. It has to operate.

This is why it's in the tech area we always suggest dedicated graphics with it's own VRAM. Some cards have more VRAM than the game requires. Avg VRAM is about 2gb.

If the suggestion above doesn't fix the issue then we will have to wait and see what EA comes up with for all the Intel cards.
    Next time you purchase a computer/laptop just always remember that onboard/integrated or if they use the word Discreet (still integrated), walk away. All Intel cards whether for desktops or laptops are integrated. These are never meant for gaming.
  • Options
    > @blunote00 said:<br />
    > In your Sims 4 game data folder. Path = C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Config.log<br />
    > <br />
    > When you open it, it should show your nvidia card along with 1 found, 1 supported. If your game is picking up the card it should show it there unless you have the intel 4600. I think with the 4000 it will show.<br />
    > <br />
    > Example of mine.<br />
    > <br />
    > === Graphics device info ===<br />
    > Number: 0<br />
    > Name (driver): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M<br />
    > Name (database): GeForce GTX 675M [Found: 1, Supported: 1]<br />
    > Vendor: NVIDIA<br />
    > Chipset: Vendor: 10de, Device: 1212, Board: 10cb1462, Chipset: 00a1<br />
    <br />
    Ok is this it??<br />
    <br />
    === Graphics device info ===<br />
    Number: 0<br />
    Name (driver): Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000<br />
    Name (database): Mobile IvyBridge GT2 [Found: 1, Supported: 1]<br />
    Vendor: Intel<br />
    Chipset: Vendor: 8086, Device: 0166, Board: 07981025, Chipset: 0009<br />
    Driver: nvumdshim.dll, Version: 9.18.13.4052, GUID: D7B78E66-4226-11CF-417C-9527B4C2C435<br />
    Driver version: 4052<br />
    Monitor: \\.\DISPLAY1<br />
    Texture memory: 1994MB<br />
    Vertex program: 3.0<br />
    Pixel program: 3.0<br />
    Hardware TnL: 1<br />
    Opt. features: +sab +a8l8 +rgba16f +r32f +bc4 +bc5 -rawz +intz<br />
    <br />
    While I went and got this, at the same time I checked the GEForce Activity and it says 1 program - Sims 4.
    Only thing I can think of is that your Nvidia card has a different VENDOR and DEVICE ID than what is on the GraphicsCard.sgr file. More than one vendor can make the same graphics card. If it's not on that file then in your case that config.log file picks up the Intel card by default using the low settings.

However, as long as the Nvidia GPU Activity is reading 1 program then it doesn't matter what the config.log file says. The game is actually using the gaming card.

Looks like this...
    bjbsj6.jpg

This is going to be something hard to fix. We'll see what they come up with. :\
  • Options
    dmeta10 wrote: »
    So seeing as there are four pages of this thread, and I'm scared to death of the triplets that I just had. How do I fix my babies? They are so deformed that I just turned my game right off.
    You'll have to post your system specs.

• Options
    juliokobejuliokobe Posts: 7 New Member
    ------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 9/2/2014, 21:33:30

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Sony Corporation
    System Model: SVE15115FXS
    BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.71.51R0190E5
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
    Memory: 6144MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 6046MB RAM
    Page File: 3566MB used, 8524MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: None
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
    DAC type: Internal
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&SUBSYS_90AB104D&REV_09
    Display Memory: 1696 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 64 MB
    Shared Memory: 1632 MB
    Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: unknown
    Monitor Id: CMO15AB
    Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (60.012Hz)
    Output Type: Internal
    Driver Name: igdumd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igdumd32,igd10umd32,igd10umd32
    Driver File Version: 8.15.0010.2618 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.15.10.2618
    DDI Version: 11
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Date/Size: 3/14/2012 03:13:01, 8034304 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: n/a
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-4226-11CF-C779-A1B0A9C2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x8086
    Device ID: 0x0166
    SubSys ID: 0x90AB104D
    Revision ID: 0x0009
    Driver Strong Name: oem22.inf:IntelGfx.NTamd64.6.0:iIVBM0:8.15.10.2618:pci\ven_8086&dev_0166&subsys_90ab104d
    Rank Of Driver: 00E60001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    D3D9 Overlay: Supported
    DXVA-HD: Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
    Description: Speaker/HP (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_104D6900&REV_1002
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6564 (English)
    Date and Size: 3/13/2012 12:36:51, 4740456 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0x0
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
    Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6564 (English)
    Date and Size: 3/13/2012 12:36:51, 4740456 bytes
    Format Flags: 0x0

-------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: HID-compliant consumer control device
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0xFEEB, 0xDEEF

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E26
  • Options
    @blunote00

Yes it does look like that - exactly like that.

Would it be worth maybe rolling back the driver to a previous version? Or don't you think it's a driver issue..

I tried disabling the Intel graphics in the device manager, but then the GPU wouldn't pick the game up either, so it was just a fuzzy mess. So I guess they must both kind of work together - but trust me, I'm no computer whizz, I'm just grasping at straws I guess.

But thankyou for all your help, trying to help me sort it out.
  • Options
    @blunote00&lt;br />
    <br />
    Yes it does look like that - exactly like that. <br />
    <br />
    Would it be worth maybe rolling back the driver to a previous version? Or don't you think it's a driver issue.. <br />
    <br />
    I tried disabling the Intel graphics in the device manager, but then the GPU wouldn't pick the game up either, so it was just a fuzzy mess. So I guess they must both kind of work together - but trust me, I'm no computer whizz, I'm just grasping at straws I guess.<br />
    <br />
    But thankyou for all your help, trying to help me sort it out.
    I have the exact same Intel Card so it has to be the combo of yours being a newer GPU. There has always been an issue with the Intel 4600 and any Nvidia card. Even adding that card to the sgr files in TS3, the game wouldn't recognize it. Not much we can do at this point they'll have to figure something out. Don't disable the integrated card that's built in and why it always shows under Display Devices on the DxDiag. Plus you don't want to hose anything else up.

Thing is my gaming card is on the file and I still had to manually assign the game for the card. I hope they get it sorted because frankly I would have never added onboard/integrated or discreet cards on the requirements. Now I expect everyone that supported those settings to be on the forums here answering all the user's questions, but that's not gonna happen... again. I know you guys need help which is why we are here. But it's not fair my game has been on pause since 1:15 this afternoon. I want to play too. :)

In fact, this whole situation isn't fair to any of us. Sorry to vent but it's just one of those I knew it things. Wish them luck they can program it on the back end game for those cards.

• Options
    mirabellemirabelle Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 2014
    Here's my dxdiag - pastebin(.)com/tV3EAFm6
    CD installation, single baby (was to be a beautiful baby girl!) and here's a picture of my 2nd attempt at having the baby (same results each time) - gyazo(.)com/174d519fee1fd3fb3cfac48757ab4c1e (excuse the parenthesis around the dotcom - became a member to post here :) )

I'm glad this issue seems to be common, scared me a bit when there was no baby in the bassinet and then it came out looking like... that :P
    Everything else has run essentially perfect on my computer (yay for high specs), but I don't want to move on without a normal looking baby. So guess I'll be waiting impatiently for that patch!

I did notice though, when I aged it up, looked perfectly normal as a child, for those who just can't wait!
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Digital download
    Single birth
    DxDiag
    2udytu9.png

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited September 2014

System Information
    Time of this report: 9/2/2014, 21:17:09
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
    System Model: s5-1204
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/21/2011 CUP_714.rom Ver: 7.14
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G630 @ 2.70GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 4000MB RAM
    Page File: 2881MB used, 5117MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
    DAC type: Internal
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0102&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_09
    Display Memory: 1696 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 64 MB
    Shared Memory: 1632 MB
    Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (59Hz)
    Monitor Name: HP w2207 Wide LCD Monitor
    Monitor Model: HP w2207
    Monitor Id: HWP26A8
    Native Mode: 1680 x 1050(p) (59.954Hz)
    Output Type: HD15
    Driver Name: igdumd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igdumd32,igd10umd32,igd10umd32
    Driver File Version: 9.17.0010.2932 (English)
    Driver Version: 9.17.10.2932
    DDI Version: 10.1
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Date/Size: 1/11/2013 03:22:16, 12615680 bytes
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-4242-11CF-F878-B50AB7C2C435}
    Vendor ID: 0x8086
    Device ID: 0x0102
    SubSys ID: 0x2ABF103C
    Revision ID: 0x0009
    Driver Strong Name: oem172.inf:Intel.Mfg.NTamd64:iSNBD0:9.17.10.2932:pci\ven_8086&dev_0102&subsys_2abf103c
    Rank Of Driver: 00E00001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    D3D9 Overlay: Supported
    DXVA-HD: Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

Sound Devices
    Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0662&SUBSYS_103C2ABF&REV_1001
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6463 (English)
    Date and Size: 9/28/2011 04:10:40, 3074664 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Sound Capture Devices

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: USB Keyboard
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x04CA, 0x004B

Device Name: USB Keyboard
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x04CA, 0x004B

Device Name: Dynex Watermelon Wireless Mice
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x19FF, 0x0225

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1C26
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/26/2013 18:41:37, 343040 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 11/26/2013 18:41:03, 7808 bytes
    |
    +-+ Generic USB Hub
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024
    | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002
    | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
    | | Service: usbhub
    | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/26/2013 18:41:37, 343040 bytes
    | |
    | +-+ USB Input Device
    | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x19FF, 0x0225
    | | | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0004
    | | | Matching Device ID: generic_hid_device
    | | | Service: HidUsb
    | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 30208 bytes
    | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 7/2/2013 21:05:05, 76800 bytes
    | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 7/2/2013 21:05:04, 32896 bytes
    | | |
    | | +-+ HID-compliant device
    | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x19FF, 0x0225
    | | | | Matching Device ID: hid_device
    | | | |
    | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse
    | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x19FF, 0x0225
    | | | | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | | | | Service: mouhid
    | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 17:00:20, 31232 bytes
    | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 49216 bytes

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04CA, 0x004B
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    | Service: kbdhid
    | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 33280 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:04, 50768 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 16:19:57, 105472 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:04, 50768 bytes
    |
    + HID-compliant mouse
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x192F, 0x0416
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 17:00:20, 31232 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 49216 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 63360 bytes
    | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 17:00:20, 26624 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 49216 bytes

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 788.5 GB
    Total Space: 936.9 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: ST31000524AS

Drive: D:
    Free Space: 2.1 GB
    Total Space: 16.9 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: ST31000524AS

Drive: Q:
    Model: n/a

Drive: E:
    Model: hp DVD A DH16ABSH
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 147456 bytes

System Devices
    Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0
    Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 3 - 1C14
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C14&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E2
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 184704 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C2D
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C2D&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D0
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/26/2013 18:41:11, 53248 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/26/2013 18:41:11, 325120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/26/2013 18:41:37, 343040 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 1C12
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C12&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E1
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 184704 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C26
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C26&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_05\3&11583659&0&E8
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/26/2013 18:41:11, 53248 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/26/2013 18:41:11, 325120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/26/2013 18:41:37, 343040 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1C10
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C10&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller - 1C22
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: Intel(R) Desktop/Workstation/Server Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C02&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FA
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, 10.05.0000.1026 (English), 8/12/2011 00:04:54, 557848 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C20&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D8
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 122368 bytes

Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0102&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 1C1A
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C1A&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E5

Name: Xeon E3-1200/2nd Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Processor Family PCI Express Root Port - 0101
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0101&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_09\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 1C18
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C18&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E4

Name: 2nd Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Processor Family DRAM Controller - 0100
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0100&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Intel(R) H61 Express Chipset Family LPC Interface Controller - 1C5C
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C5C&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_05\3&11583659&0&F8
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 15424 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 4 - 1C16
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C16&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E3

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_2ABF103C&REV_06\01000000684CE00000

1nzrxu.jpg

Digital Download
    Single Birth, at this time
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    LysandersgrrlLysandersgrrl Posts: 56 Member
    edited September 2014
    Since I am a "new" member who doesn't post much, I can't post links for some reason. Um mine is a windows 8. This weird baby issue happens to me on single births or twins.

It was a digit download.

edit: figured out a way around this:

picture of single birth:

i1265.photobucket . com/ albums/ jj512 / jesuspixie / 09-02-14_7-50nbspPM_zps648d3c04 .png

pastebin . com/ 4gNV9gYE

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top