Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Screenshot of mother and son napping together!

My mother and son have a very strong bond haha She decided to take a nap next to her son while he was sleeping. I thought it was adorable.
09-02-14_6-10nbspPM_zps57938bba.png
oa8abb.gif

Comments

• KatxLuffKatxLuff Posts: 312 Member
    Cute!!!
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Was this directed game play or are there still issues with the sims still have trouble figuring out which bed they are supposed to sleep in? In TS2 they always go to the wrong bed when they are exhausted.

Either way, kudos for the shot because it's a cute picture.

I think it would be even cuter if it were a baby or toddler in the bed as parents don't tend to nap with their 7-10 year old kids. Although, I wonder if the kids can crawl in bed with mum and dad if they have a bad dream???
  • blam987blam987 Posts: 462 Member
    Was this directed game play or are there still issues with the sims still have trouble figuring out which bed they are supposed to sleep in? In TS2 they always go to the wrong bed when they are exhausted.

I think it would be even cuter if it were a baby or toddler in the bed as parents don't tend to nap with their 7-10 year old kids. Although, I wonder if the kids can crawl in bed with mum and dad if they have a bad dream???

It was directed game play my sims know where their beds are I haven't had problems with them sleeping in each other's beds
    oa8abb.gif
  • RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    edited September 2014
    I, too, take naps next to my sleeping child while wearing b00ty shorts and high heels.

(Really? B00ty is filtered? All right...)
  • dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    This is a cute shot, but I must say.... his mom looks like she just came from the strip club..
  • GarvelleGrantGarvelleGrant Posts: 390 Member
    Awwww, that's the sweetest thing
    Sexy Socialite

1KuFGd.gif
  • rk800rk800 Posts: 541 Member
    edited September 2014
    blam987 wrote: »
    My mother and son have a very strong bond haha She decided to take a nap next to her son while he was sleeping. I thought it was adorable.
    09-02-14_6-10nbspPM_zps57938bba.png

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT IS SO CUTE.
    cute_white_bunny.jpg

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THEY ARE SLEEPING NEXT TO EACH OTHER ON A BED
    funny-wallpapers-cute-hd-wallpapers-wallpaper-34676.jpg

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOOOO KAWAIII AWWWWWWWWWW (◕‿◕✿) (✿◠‿◠) (。♥‿♥。)

2cr3bs9.png
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member

It was directed game play my sims know where their beds are I haven't had problems with them sleeping in each other's beds

Well, thank you for sharing your picture :)
  • AshcarrAshcarr Posts: 383 Member
    People commenting on her 🐸🐸🐸🐸 shorts and her looking like a stripper... did you grow up in a nunnery? I live in Wisconsin and that's basically exactly what every teenage to 35 year old woman wears during summer. *shrug*
    Ashcarr wrote: »
    People commenting on her 🐸🐸🐸🐸 shorts and her looking like a stripper... did you grow up in a nunnery? I live in Wisconsin and that's basically exactly what every teenage to 35 year old woman wears during summer. *shrug*

Not only in Wisconsin haha I think pretty much every where xD
    oa8abb.gif

That was the point I was trying to convey. If that's how we dress in Wisconsin it can't be much different anywhere else. In fact, I know any beach side cities go one step further and just wear bikini tops and short shorts during summer.

That was the point I was trying to convey. If that's how we dress in Wisconsin it can't be much different anywhere else. In fact, I know any beach side cities go one step further and just wear bikini tops and short shorts during summer.

Haha RIGHT?! I live in texas and it's ALWAYS blazing hot. So all you see are girls who dress like that xD So that's probably why I dressed her like that, that's really the only style I see.
    oa8abb.gif
  • thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    I am so jealous!
    Winter though, we're all dressed like eskimos, if you even see us out and about. ;P I hate winter in Wisconsin.
  • benz0sbenz0s Posts: 271 Member
    Those shoes.......... How they look on the Sims...... :|
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    dmel25 wrote: »
    This is a cute shot, but I must say.... his mom looks like she just came from the strip club..
    I'm sure realistically.... most of us sleep in outfits as if we are from a strip club.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • sddormesddorme Posts: 269 Member
    I always dress my Sims 🐸🐸🐸🐸 too...

Whatever, they're liberated, it's feminist. That's my excuse.
    _sidebar7.gif
    MapiyaSims wrote: »
    I don't see a lot of women wearing short shorts with high heels like that. Not in real life anyway, that looks like something you would see in the movies or on t.v.

Tbh I don't really count those as HIGH heels. Lol I've seen women wearing HIGH heels. Those to me are just like slippers haha
    oa8abb.gif
    edited September 2014
    sddorme wrote: »
    I always dress my Sims 🐸🐸🐸🐸 too...

Whatever, they're liberated, it's feminist. That's my excuse.

HAHA! RIGHT!!! ME TOO! xD Then when they age up to adults that's when i'll change their wardrobe into something more sophisticated.
    oa8abb.gif
  • keyb0xkeyb0x Posts: 1,641 Member
    I guess people couldn't find any clipping to moan about so they had to find SOMETHING to nitpick on.

I think it's sweet anyway OP.
    The heels are a little much, but they're no stripper stilettos. I have a pair of stripper stilettos and they are so uncomfy that I wouldn't wear them anywhere, ever. They make me like 6'5"-6'6" from 5'11". Absolutely ridiculous. I'll stick to less than 3" heels, thanks.
    The heels are a little much, but they're no stripper stilettos. I have a pair of stripper stilettos and they are so uncomfy that I wouldn't wear them anywhere, ever. They make me like 6'5"-6'6" from 5'11". Absolutely ridiculous. I'll stick to less than 3" heels, thanks.

Haha! I think it's hilarious that they allow the word stripper but won't allow the word b00ty. xD haha
    oa8abb.gif
  • Kail16Kail16 Posts: 3,051 Member

I'm not ashamed to say that as a grown woman I occasionally seek comfort in my moms bed. The bond is real.
  • rk800rk800 Posts: 541 Member
    edited September 2014
    I live in Wisconsin and that's basically exactly what every teenage to 35 year old woman wears during summer. *shrug*

HARLOTS.

lol :p
    2cr3bs9.png