Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi. My name is Danger. I have 1212 simpoints to give away. Nice to meet you.

Comments

• jerriniccijerrinicci Posts: 241 Member
    Nice to meet you, Danger! I'd like to impress you, but it's late, and I am definitely not a morning person. My brain feels like it's full of cotton. You should be impressed that this post is even intelligible. Good night!
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    tumblr_o07kimGeNn1t2ewe0o1_500.png
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
  • AerithelAerithel Posts: 34 Member
    cat-unimpressed.jpg

Welcome back and nice to meet you, Danger. B)
  • aprlmaprlm Posts: 660 Member
    Nice to meet you Danger, and welcome back to the forums :)
    a.k.a *April* My Sims 3 page
  • leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    Hi danger I hope ""SHE" is happy now the sims are out of her life :) I would guess you have been busy feeding the tigers at the zoo lol I wouldnt be game to do that but I supose your middle name is danger isnt it? lol :wink:
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• BookNerd26BookNerd26 Posts: 541 Member
    Hi danger nice to see u again i hope all is well with u i hope u found a nice sunny beach to lay on and work on ur tan well i hope you have a good day and see u around danger
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Just popping in to say welcome back.:D **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    Welcome back, Danger! So sorry to hear that you're done with TS3. I will not be moving on to TS4, but I'm working on completing my TS3 collection. There is still so much I haven't experienced yet. I did send my sims to woohoo in the tree house and got this moodlet. Maybe it will impress you. ;)

142esgi.png
    er0s4g.jpg
  • pixiegamerpixiegamer Posts: 1,729 Member
    Danger! Hello! Welcome back! :D

How to impress you... Hmmm....
    • I was once able to read all of Tolstoy's War and Peace, clean my dining room, paint my toenails, and recite 59 decimal places of Pi all within an hour. Now it's an hour and a half and 65 decimal places.
    • I can shop with so many coupons that by the end of a shopping trip, the stores end up paying me.
    • I can slice an entire watermelon purely by giving it papercuts over and over. With wet paper.
    • I know Victoria's Secret. Ssssshhhh... ;)
    • I can control what you do purely by making you read my texts. For example, you're now breathing manually. Don't worry, I don't abuse this power.
    • I once grew an candle tree by planting a crayon. I don't know how it happened either.

But most of all...
    • I made you laugh (hopefully). And at the end of the day, that's all that matters ;)

If I win any points, could I please ask you to gift Marvelissa? Thank you :)
    Getting back into TS3! :smile:
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Hey, it's nice to meet you Danger. I'm not sure I am able to impress you but.. did you know that in the year 1212 on the 12th day of the 12th month, it was a Saturday? Also on this date Geoffery who was the archbishop of York (UK) and the illegitimate son of Henry II died? Thats not all.. if we speed time up to.. 12/12/12 as in 2012. It as been approximately 1 year, 8 months and one day since that day. The interesting fact about this is that..on that day it was a Wednesday and today is also a wednesday. ;)
  • Peachy1102Peachy1102 Posts: 728 Member
    Hello Danger nice to meet you...

and Impress you ayy...
    18717-how-i-met-your-mother-challenge-accepted_zpsc9b5f2f9.gif

Well I finished my Hotel (took me a week to re-do)
    I also went on holiday (no idea how that impressive but hey it's news)
    also I'm now a B-List on Kim Kardashian game but now I read that, it just seems sad :) well have a nice day :)
  • SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    Hi.

1212 seems like an unlucky number. Also, I no longer feel compelled to play Sims 3. Because it insists on being an abusive partner to my poor computer and so she's decided to leave him and embark on a new life of her own. (she = my computer, if you haven't watched She. You shouldn't watch it, I just pretty much told you how the movie goes.)

Would you like my points?

You have 30 seconds to impress me.

I lied. You have longer than that, but I can't tell you how long exactly because I like mystery and suspense.

By the way, I'm back. In case you missed me. You can guess where I was if you want a bonus entry. SPOILER ALERT: I was not in Russia, hired as a personal assistant to Vladmir Putin. Please ignore the tiger hair on my sweater.

I just want to say that you are the funniest woman alive. Don't ever change.
  • AnomilyMiyuAnomilyMiyu Posts: 132 Member
    Hi.

1212 seems like an unlucky number. Also, I no longer feel compelled to play Sims 3. Because it insists on being an abusive partner to my poor computer and so she's decided to leave him and embark on a new life of her own. (she = my computer, if you haven't watched She. You shouldn't watch it, I just pretty much told you how the movie goes.)

Would you like my points?

You have 30 seconds to impress me.

I lied. You have longer than that, but I can't tell you how long exactly because I like mystery and suspense.

By the way, I'm back. In case you missed me. You can guess where I was if you want a bonus entry. SPOILER ALERT: I was not in Russia, hired as a personal assistant to Vladmir Putin. Please ignore the tiger hair on my sweater.

Hi DangerDanger,
    I'd like to help you get your computer back in shape since she sounds like a narley beast. I think there may be a few things we could do to get your sims up and running again. Unless your just bored with the game. I repair computers there is usally a lot of simple fixes that can be done to make your machine purr like a kitten. If you would like some suggestions on how to do this message me. Maybe your love of the sims can come back to you.
  • SheldonlySheldonly Posts: 6,103 Member
    DANGER <3
    Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 51 ||Games Won: 31
    Mafia: 4 ||Third: 7 ||Town: 39 ||Alien: 1
    NK: 19 ||Lynched: 7 ||Alive: 25

• KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    HI DANGER.

I would try to impress you but I don't want your gifts. I want you to stay. Staaaaaaayyyyyyy. I know I sound like a whiny toddler but once we move on to TS4 no one will know what those are any more. Does my reasoning make sense? No. Do I care? A tiny bit. NO. STAY. RIGHT THERE. DON'T MOVE.

The end. :)
    giphy.gif

• SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Thanks for the laugh!
    I am not an impressive person so I don't know what to do other than be honest.
    I'm old, I have a 22 yr old, 3 teenagers and a grandson that consume my time when they are home. My husband of 21 yrs shares time with my Sims. It's taken 10 years for him to get over being jealous. Hehe

I recently had a yard sale just so I could pay off my preordered copy of Sims 4.

So did that work? Did I gain any celebrity points?
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    Hey Danger gurl!! :D Welcome back crazy oh sweet loved one! :P lol I would try to super impress you but since I own the store I am here to give you big hugs instead. :D
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • AttheedgeofusAttheedgeofus Posts: 69 New Member
    edited September 2014
    Sorry I revived a dead thread. Nevermind.
  • DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    Hey, I ain't dead. :) Just incredibly confused about how to use the new website! lol. This is the first time I've been on here since the switch. I can't find my friends and now I am lonesome. :(

Let me figure out how to use this darn thing and get back to gifting y'all. :D
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    I don't know how to impress you. I can only say that if 1212 seems to you an unlucky number, Amare Stoudemire (basketball-player of the NBA) married Alexis Welch on 12/12/12 :)
  • DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    Okay, so here is the deal.

I still have like 600 simpoints to give away but this clustertruck of a website is burning my hide.

Please leave a link to your wishlist or whatever manner of sorcery I have to do in order to give you my (sim)monies.

Sorry that this whole thing turned bananas, I didn't realize until after I already set it up that they were switching sites in like two hours from when I first posted - I thought I was just going to get rid of everything in that amount of time. lol

Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • WahnSimWahnSim Posts: 254 Member
    Here's a "link" to my wishlist. Since I can't post real links, I deleted the http.

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=WahnSim#

Thanks and welcome back.
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    edited September 2014
    Post edited by shaliny1997 on
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    I've love a little something :) thank you
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Sweet2
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    This is really generous of you. I wouldn't mind getting a little something :smile:

Here is the link to my wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=KleineMuff

Thank you!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• aprlmaprlm Posts: 660 Member
    How kind of you, thank you :smiley:
    If I'm not too late here's my wishlist
    a.k.a *April* My Sims 3 page