Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WTH happened to my baby!

GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
Ok. Playing my game. Got my main family, got a second family. The plan was to have each family have a baby at the same time, so that way the kids could grow up together, eventually become childhood sweethearts and one day get together. One couple did get pregnant .... then this happened.

badbaby_zpse9906e94.jpg

badbaby2_zps7c34db51.jpg

badbaby3_zps5aa54c0c.jpg

Pro, dark skinned families can have a black skinned baby.
Con, wth is it?

Comments

• jirlucfanjirlucfan Posts: 447 Member
    Deformed baby glitch they shipped with the game.. hopefully it will be fixed soon!
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    It's a bug.
    He/Him
  • Gawdfather1Gawdfather1 Posts: 601 Member
    Babies seem to be really buggy, some people's babies were just flat out DISAPPEARING. I'm sure the psychopathic Sims wouldn't bat an eyelash. lol
    Banners.jpg
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    It's a glitch, as usual.
  • AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    Pro, dark skinned families can have a black skinned baby.
    Con, wth is it?
    I'm sorry you're having this glitch, it seems common, but just wanted to comment that I am so happy and relieved about the darker skin tones for babies! Thanks for confirming this. :smile:
  • InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    Its a nasty glitch, and you are not the only one with this issue. They do look like the critters from dead space.
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Meg1_B2Meg1_B2 Posts: 519 Member
    A lot of babies have been messing up. It's like they've sent tester copies out to everybody instead of finalized games.
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    pokemon6.jpg
    I choose you, WTH!
  • bookwormtraitbookwormtrait Posts: 635 Member
    The developers obviously didn't put in much time with babies... :\
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    > @Meg1_B2 said:
    > A lot of babies have been messing up. It's like they've sent tester copies out to everybody instead of finalized games.

IF they really have finished copies :trollface:
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Kill it. Kill it with fire.
  • RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    Good God, that's terrifying!
  • AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    Oh God, it's eyes! :scream:
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
  • IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    this seems to be happening alot, sorry that this happend to you, I had that same bug once in sims 3 (where it also was a known bug)
    creeped the hell out of me, i hope you guys get a fix for it soon
  • mrsnava82mrsnava82 Posts: 664 Member
    Oh wow, but yeah thats definitely a glitch
    signature.png
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Act fast, This mutant baby will break your game. It will spawn like a virus!!
    Make it grow up immediately
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    mrsnava82 wrote: »
    Oh wow, but yeah thats definitely a glitch

No, really?
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited September 2014
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/769063/the-reason-for-everything-removed-in-the-sims-4/p1

Let me tell you a little story, some say it's only a conspiracy theory but I'm pretty sure it's the truth!

You see how the babies resemble demon spawn that Satan personally delivered to the sims world?
    So the legend says...

The babies were created first without a crib but soon the creators noticed something strange. The babies would feed, not on their bottles but on their toddler siblings. They removed toddlers to solve the problem but it did not work.

In the night the babies would drown their remaining siblings in the pools and torture their parents in the basement... so these features were also removed. Alas! The babies would still kill and consume their entire family so then the developers , realizing that these demons can not be re-codded or removed, bound them to a crib to keep other sims save.

The closed neighborhoods where a failed attempt to keep other families' babies from coming into your home, they only solution was to remove story progression to keep sims from creating demon babies.

True story ;)

tumblr_inline_mrsiugArFy1qz4rgp.gif
    The demon babies are trying to escape o.O
    RUNN!!!
  • Gawdfather1Gawdfather1 Posts: 601 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    Ok. Playing my game. Got my main family, got a second family. The plan was to have each family have a baby at the same time, so that way the kids could grow up together, eventually become childhood sweethearts and one day get together. One couple did get pregnant .... then this happened.

badbaby2_zps7c34db51.jpg

It has your eyes, no literally, it just ripped them out and IT'S EATING THEM!
    Banners.jpg
  • ewilson1114ewilson1114 Posts: 2,513 Member
    There's a thread dedicated to this issue in the tech forums http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/776288/deformed-baby-bug-thread-linked-to-sims-4-bug-thread#latest
    If you have time could you pop over there and post your specs as the first post in the thread instructs?
  • mrsnava82mrsnava82 Posts: 664 Member
    One other thing the look on the mothers face on te last picture she looks so scared :D
    signature.png
  • Glic2003Glic2003 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Apparently, they're working on adding toddlers. Behind the scenes sneak preview:

maske.jpg
    simsig_willwright.gif

"We've been attributing the state of The Sims 4 to greed but I think it's time to give sheer incompetence another look."
    -Honeywell
  • zombieghostgirlzombieghostgirl Posts: 419 Member
    They be growing up like
    788810-slasher_super.jpg

LOL! Oh, that is too good.

Sry about your baby, OP. :D This seems to be a common glitch, so the good news is that it should get sorted out quickly.
    I study psychology. I am often observing social interaction and human behavioral patterns which means you are all my lab rats each time you post.