Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I was told about the prima guide date at Gamestop

I just picked up my game and was told that the guide would be arriving in their store September 4th that's Thursday and they'd give me a call since I had it preordered. They also said I'd get a discount since I also preoredered the game.

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I thought it was postponed until the 9th?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Apparently thier shipping them to stores before then.
  • Kidede525Kidede525 Posts: 12 New Member
    I got the Prima game guide at Gamestop today.
    I'm in the UK so maybe it's different here - usually is!! :) Have fun with your game and guide.
  • Meg1_B2Meg1_B2 Posts: 519 Member
    Is this a Game Stop only thing? Some people posted pictures on here with the book.
  • IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    I don't get those guides...
    They are such a waste of trees :s
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Catlover they told me the exact same thing in terms of the guide at gamestop so your not alone lol. All we have to do is make sure you bring your receipt that you got with your preorder of the base game and BAM! Discount!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Meg1_B2 wrote: »
    Is this a Game Stop only thing? Some people posted pictures on here with the book.

I don't know but if it's coming out the 9th they'd have to ship it this week. I preordered so people who preorder may get it sooner. If you didn't preorder they may not be able to sell it till the 9th even if it's in the store.

• AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    Kidede525 wrote: »
    I got the Prima game guide at Gamestop today.
    For real?
  • sweetest85sweetest85 Posts: 194 Member
    Well its good to hear that some people will be getting theirs on the 4th. I didn't preorder from GameStop though, got the digital deluxe so I think I'm just going to get the hardcover guide from Walmart on the 9th since its only $24 there.
    XiVt5EK.jpgXiVtm4.png

Just looked on Amazon UK and apparently it'll be available from the 5th. Huh. Confused much:
    http://simsvip.com/2014/09/01/the-sims-4-prima-guide-delayed-until-september-9th/ :\