Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim caught a frog!

FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
It is a pet..sort of. LOL..she has him in a aquarium on her dresser. She can view him. That is a start! He gives plus 3 to the environment.

Comments

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Can we see the frog? I love frogs :)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Waterninja11Waterninja11 Posts: 65 Member
    Can you post a pic please!
  • keyb0xkeyb0x Posts: 1,641 Member
    Yeah, you can even breed them. I haven't gotten around to doing that yet, but I wonder what sort of things you could get out of it. Made me think of leopard geckos in real life, breeding different coloured and patterned ones to make really cool looking ones.
  • MaclimesMaclimes Posts: 513 Member
    Breeding frogs is basically a way to make money, from what I've seen so far. Find a rare frog, breed it with any other frog, and you might get another rare frog. After a few hours, you'll be able to breed frogs again. Keep doing that, and selling the excess frogs for a profit.

If there's any other function, I'm not sure what it is.
  • windchime00windchime00 Posts: 294 Member
    keyb0x wrote: »
    Yeah, you can even breed them. I haven't gotten around to doing that yet, but I wonder what sort of things you could get out of it. Made me think of leopard geckos in real life, breeding different coloured and patterned ones to make really cool looking ones.

I tried breeding two different ones but I didn't get a cross species, just another of the same frog.
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    Yes, He/she moves around the aquarium.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Breeding frogs? This sounds like so much fun! It makes me think a bit of "happy aquarium" that facebook game LOL :D
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member
    Breeding frogs? This sounds like so much fun! It makes me think a bit of "happy aquarium" that facebook game LOL :D

Hopefully without a limit on the amount of times you can do it
    ||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Freygea wrote: »
    It is a pet..sort of. LOL..she has him in a aquarium on her dresser. She can view him. That is a start! He gives plus 3 to the environment.

That is a nice touch.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited September 2014
    TS42014-09-0211-14-40-04.png

gah sorry for the crappy pic. The frog is animated.
  • winterclaritywinterclarity Posts: 183 Member
    Frogs? That's new. And you can breed them too? Gonna make a frog farm.
  • PancakeBobPancakeBob Posts: 75 Member
    yummy frogs! can't wait to eat them! those sweet pancakes don't do any good for my stomach. time to switch to something healthier. :)
  • AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    Super cute! Thanks for sharing. :smile:

We got those in TS3 World Adventures.

Can you have pet fish in a bowl/tank or not?
  • hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    How do you breed them? I found two!
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    hellojewby wrote: »
    How do you breed them? I found two!

didn't a guru say that if you put fish or frogs in your inventory that they would breed?
    (i'm not joking with this, try it)...
    Not automatically. In your inventory, click the Frog and choose the "Breed Frog" option. You can only do this every few hours (I haven't timed it exactly).
  • OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    Yay! The frog doesn't swim around in a fish bowl like a fish! lol That's pretty neat :]
  • IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    Maclimes wrote: »
    Not automatically. In your inventory, click the Frog and choose the "Breed Frog" option. You can only do this every few hours (I haven't timed it exactly).

close enough XD
    not bad for somebody who doesn't have the game ;P LOL
    JohnConnor wrote: »
    Aw, cute - can you eat it, as in 'Sims 3'?

You're messed up.

I'll try it when I get home. ;)