March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lazy Gamer Reviews

He likes it so far after playing 6 hours! I know many people trust his opinion.

Comments

• SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    oh! lol well as long as he is having fun with it ha,ha I guess I should check it out :)
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • DianaTheMadDianaTheMad Posts: 38 Member
    Awesome! I'm a huge fan of LGR.
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I'll be looking forward to his review when he gets it put up.
  • Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    I'm hoping to see a Sims 4 version of Duke Nukem. Wouldn't be complete without him :D
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    Oops! lol...someone's wifey/gf sim saw pink hearts XD
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • haburbianhaburbian Posts: 281 Member
    Kamb64 wrote: »
    I'm hoping to see a Sims 4 version of Duke Nukem. Wouldn't be complete without him :D

He's already made one! He did it in the CAS Demo!
  • meggiewesmeggiewes Posts: 1,066 Member
    I'm looking forward to his review. Good or bad, it should be entertaining!
  • Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Oh yea, he's the man. Love his Duke Nukem. LGR's reviews are great. My fav is his review of Midnight Hollow. I've never laughed so hard in my life.
  • UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member
    @QDog -- Reminds me....I did this stupid thing called putting my son's Sim self's bed room in a place where he has to walk through mine and my wifey's Sim self's bed room to get to it and yeah he was trying to go to his bed and yeah. Reaction to...."Hearts" :mrgreen:

But then he ran and hid under covers to make him self feel O K. Heh heh Love this game.
    Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    UtaDagda wrote: »
    @QDog -- Reminds me....I did this stupid thing called putting my son's Sim self's bed room in a place where he has to walk through mine and my wifey's Sim self's bed room to get to it and yeah he was trying to go to his bed and yeah. Reaction to...."Hearts" :mrgreen:

But then he ran and hid under covers to make him self feel O K. Heh heh Love this game.

I can't wait to play with the kids! I am trying to be patient and let my sim have a bit of fun before she gets any real responsibility
  • keyb0xkeyb0x Posts: 1,641 Member
    I just don't get why the majority of the forums could say they're really like the game and people refuse to believe there might actually be something good about it until a YouTube reviewer tells them it's not bad.

How does that even work? :s
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member

LOL Those are little details that count for me!
  • RadprofileRadprofile Posts: 161 Member
    I wonder how many people on here will claim he's been bought by EA? :p

It's a lose-lose situation, If it gets a bad review, "I knew it!", and if gives a good review, he will lose all credibility. :P
  • UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member

I can't wait to play with the kids! I am trying to be patient and let my sim have a bit of fun before she gets any real responsibility

TS3 has all most no family game play value to me at all. In TS4 I actually feel attached to the larvae and children and teens. They're all important stages not and not just "filler". I guess TS3 was geared at YA+ stages and I hated playing children and teens in TS3 but I LOOOOVE them in TS4. I haven't got to play an Elder yet. i wonder if they're just as focused on....I hope so.

All so the family bond//ties seem to be stronger. Like recognizing their own family members and stuff. I really like the "Share Big News". And all so how the older child feels replaced when the new addition comes a long. It's just....More complete than TS3 with how life ages work.

Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • Grimnir9Grimnir9 Posts: 83 Member
    keyb0x wrote: »
    I just don't get why the majority of the forums could say they're really like the game and people refuse to believe there might actually be something good about it until a YouTube reviewer tells them it's not bad.

People tend to need their opinion validated. If a reviewer has an opinion that matches their perceived opinion, they'll be satisfied with the game.
  • Glic2003Glic2003 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I never really agreed with most of his reviews. They're entertaining to watch, but I don't think we really agree on which aspects of the game are important.
    simsig_willwright.gif

"We've been attributing the state of The Sims 4 to greed but I think it's time to give sheer incompetence another look."
    -Honeywell
  • MckinneyMiniMckinneyMini Posts: 456 Member
    edited September 2014
    keyb0x wrote: »

I am not one of those. I don't care what he says (and I love LGR) because I KNOW what I saw with my two eyes and it wasn't great. If he likes it, great, but remember he runs a business, he gets paid from his channel and thats how he eats, makes a living, etc....even the beauty gurus *shudder on YouTube started in a good place and ended where there was moolah so I don't trust anyone, but my two little eyes. Humans will be human....
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    I wonder how many people on here will claim he's been bought by EA? :p

Not me. Can't wait to see his review when I have time later today!

• FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited September 2014
    OMG what are the haters going to do now?

(I do not go by reviews sites..funny none the less)

• MckinneyMiniMckinneyMini Posts: 456 Member
    Freygea wrote: »
    OMG what are the haters going to do now?

(I do not go by reviews sites..funny none the less)

You mean those of us that bought the game? Hmmm
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Can you post the link?
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    Considering he gives his honest opinion, TS4 must be really good then.

I should tell Asuka! He/she will love this!
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared