Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soooo.... the clipping

Now the game is out there in the wild can anyone confirm if the downright awful clipping / walking through other sims as though they weren't there is actually in the final product? I'm just curious is all.

Comments

• ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    It is, but I am relieved to also say at least the sims almost never do the stomping feet thing.
    keep on keepin' on
  • IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    Don't have the game for myself but
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/775926/ea-never-fixed-the-severe-clipping-and-other-bugs/p1
    from what i have seen from people playing it it's still in there
  • MckinneyMiniMckinneyMini Posts: 456 Member
    edited September 2014
    Darkslayer wrote: »
    Now the game is out there in the wild can anyone confirm if the downright awful clipping / walking through other sims as though they weren't there is actually in the final product? I'm just curious is all.

There is DEF clipping love, there were some pictures of someones gameplay, but I don't remember the thread, sorry(looks like someone posted it above. It was two sims doing pushups over eachother lol. I had two sims walk clean through eachother several times and people clipping into the couch and the machines at the gym.
  • MsBubbles89MsBubbles89 Posts: 69 Member
    It is still there but I think the reason it is there is to make it easier for your sim to get to the place you want it to go. I guess if you play other types of games the clipping is not very noticeable because i hardly see it unless im looking for it.