Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Played some more, really really torn....

MckinneyMiniMckinneyMini Posts: 456 Member
Edit: I just edited my other thread so I don't clog up the forums with a new one ;-).

Ok so I just went back in game and found a couple of more issues that really upset me so I decided to take a break. Oh and it happens a LOT on Kpopps video too sims actually walk THROUGH eachother completely!! Also, when she picked the lot the sims went to a completely different lot and the same happened to me.

Here is what happened in my case. I chose the gym to go with my husband and we ended up at the bar, so then I chose it again and we ended up at the gym finally. Then I wanted to go to the bar and once we got there a bunch of NPC sims were walking through my sim, clean through my sim like she was a ghost!! I am sorry, but that breaks immersion 100% more than a sim tapping their feet. I don't just mean their arms clipped I mean several people walked THROUGH my sim.

So I took a break and decided to watch Kpopps video and the EXACT same thing happened in her video at that same bar. You can see it when her sim goes to get chips and you can see the issue with the lots I'm talking about when she selects to go to the bar and ends up at the gym (the opposite of what happened to me lol)

I hope this helps some of you. I can get passed some of the bugs because bugs are normal, but when sims kept walking through my main sim like she was a ghost it got really infuriating and it broke the immersion for me.

I don't know what to do, I don't know if to return it or not, I am so torn....
Post edited by MckinneyMini on

Comments

• RelatelaRelatela Posts: 178 Member
    So shady :S
    Simmer since 2001. Sticking with TS3.
  • MckinneyMiniMckinneyMini Posts: 456 Member
    edited September 2014
    Relatela wrote: »
    So shady :S

Did you notice the random disappearance of threads too?

This says a lot....not a fan of how Alexis reacted either, she was really rude.
    incgamers.com/2014/08/ea-is-cherry-picking-who-gets-pre-release-sims-4-builds

Its just getting really shady at this point.
  • robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    I'm still shocked that the thread got deleted
  • stewielover1992stewielover1992 Posts: 308 Member
    edited April 2015
    [deleted]
    Post edited by stewielover1992 on
  • Fiever7Fiever7 Posts: 884 Member
    Aihg4VH.jpg
    IRJsECv.png
  • AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    Don't ruin the excitement for the rest of us. :cry:
    I'm still shocked that the thread got deleted

Its weird, especially since the thread really wasn't bad.
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Looks like an over zealous mod.

There still some posts up with people saying what they didn't like about the game but, if they're still there, are on pages 4 and 5.
  • BeccaReynBeccaReyn Posts: 208 Member
    Isn't it because it had swearing in the title?
    Atomicus wrote: »
    Don't ruin the excitement for the rest of us. :cry:

What are you talking about?If you read my thread that got deleted you would see why I'm upset. There were people that enjoyed the game commenting too and there was nothing wrong with the thread. It was a good and bad thread so I have no idea whats going on.
    I saw some threads being negative about the sims 4 idk if there still here or not
    BeccaReyn wrote: »
    Different thread

Umm no, I never put swearing in my titles.
  • SweetJealousySweetJealousy Posts: 362 Member
    Which thread or threads disappeared?
    It got deleted

Mine was called
    "This is a bad sign, I am so so sad"
  • RelatelaRelatela Posts: 178 Member
    Yeah there was literally no reason to remove your thread :S.
    Simmer since 2001. Sticking with TS3.
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Different thread

Yeah, McKinney's thread didn't have swearing in it. She/he just gave her feeling on the game. Sure it wasn't positive but she/he has the right to say what she/he want's to say about it.
    EA needs to get it together
  • AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    @MckinneyMini Sorry, I got your thread mixed up with someone else's. :flushed:
    Atomicus wrote: »
    @MckinneyMini Sorry, I got your thread mixed up with someone else's. :flushed:

Its ok :-)
    Why would they do this? I just don't get it and it makes me mad because its like they don't want anyone to say anything about the game that isn't Unicorns p*oping rainbows.
  • litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    They are either sidelining or deleting threads, ive seen that. But its their forum I guess, so if you want your thread to survive, better get out the rose tinted glasses
  • thelawtmanthelawtman Posts: 1,424 Member
    Wrenry wrote: »
    Different thread

Yeah, McKinney's thread didn't have swearing in it. She/he just gave her feeling on the game. Sure it wasn't positive but she/he has the right to say what she/he want's to say about it.

Since when has she said anything positive about the game? She has been one of the people speaking loudly out over it.
    Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily. I just wish I could sleep. - Rupert Giles

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif
  • stewielover1992stewielover1992 Posts: 308 Member
    It could be because people were arguing in the thread. Not sure if that's the case or not, but that might be a reason why they'll delete a thread.